It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diversity boss: Whites must 'step down'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by buds84
Wow it's amazing how many people here think whites built USA on their own and USA is nothing without white people.
So ignorant and pathetic.
Your USA would be nothing without the black slaves for you so ride on and make most of the money for you.

Let me tell you, your white leaders in the occult groups use ancient Egyptian teachings to build America.
The ancient Egyptians(Kemit it was called) were Black people.

The greatest white minds of history have studied the ancient Egyptian teachings.
So don't think you got into this great ruling power using your own intelligence.

You can thank the much smarter ancient Egyptians.

P.S the News snippet is obviously something to start up race drama.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by buds84]

Not to be like that, But I just hate to see false info posted

The first Black Pharaoh was 800 BC (and please just telling the true story here)

They lasted 60 years and Egypt went into a downward spiral and Never really could truely be considered an Empire Ever again Black Pharoah

Now lets look at Ramses The pharaoh supposedly in charge during exodus

Nice Red Locks!!!

You can see here that these were Not Black people in any African sense of the word. Nose, skeletal feature and Red Hair?

Ramesses II of the 19th Dynasty, (1279 to 1213 BC) is the most famous of all Pharaohs of ancient Egypt. Many believe he was the Pharaoh who ruled when the Children of Israel escaped from bondage under Moses. In 1975 the Egyptian government asked French scientists to attempt preservation of the mummy of Ramesses. It was shipped to Paris where the work was done. This event offered an opportunity for forensic examination to determine his age, body condition, health, diet, and so on. One area of major interest was his racial affinities. The Senegalese scholar Cheikh Anta Diop was claiming that Ramesses was black. After the work was complete the mummy was returned in a hermetically sealed casket, and it has remained hidden from public view ever since, concealed in the bowels of the Cairo Museum. The results of the study were published in a lavishly illustrated work, edited by L. Balout, C. Roubet and C. Desroches-Noblecourt, and titled La Momie de Ramsès II: Contribution Scientifique à l'Égyptologie (1985). Professor P. F. Ceccaldi, with a research team, studied some hairs from the mummy's scalp. Ramesses II was 87 years-old when he died, and his hair had turned white. Ceccaldi determined that the reddish-yellow color of the hair was due to a dye with a dilute henna solution. As we saw earlier, many Egyptians dyed their hair, and this personal habit was preserved by the embalmers. However, traces of the hair's original color remained in the roots. Microscopic examinations showed that the hair roots contained natural red pigments, and that therefore, during his younger days, Ramesses II had been a red head. Analysis concluded that these red pigments did not result from the hair somehow fading, or otherwise being altered after death, but did represent Ramesses' natural hair color. Ceccaldi also studied the cross-section of the hairs, and determined from their oval shape, that Ramesses had been "cymotrich" (wavy-haired). Finally, he stated that such a combination of features showed that Ramesses had been a "leucoderm" (white-skinned person). Refer to the above report.

Thanks in advance for not spewing Nonsense and living in beliefs that were picked up by Black Activists during the 60's that are utter LIES.

Racism is a 2 way street stop hating and don't sit here and support people who don't want equality but want to turn the tables, being proud of being Black is GREAT, but buying into what in the End amounts to a racial SUPERIORITY trip made up of complete false history like the Nazis also did is wrong.

White people never conquered Africa Either, Middle easterners and Other Africans sold African into slavery, White people had no immunity to African Disease very few Caucasians were going into Africa in any real numbers kidnapping Black people and Making them slaves, it was largely Black on Black crime with the bulk of the help coming from not Christian European Slave Traders but ISLAMIC Slave traders who have a long hard history of fighting and Killing Africans and to this day Islam is still responsible for more African deaths (see Darfur) and other locations in a YEAR than Europeans have killed in HISTORY

Please do yourself a favor and stop Buying into Sick RACIST Hate propaganda sold into the Black Community as History.

The :UP: side of your post

A lesson

In how and why People in the White Community have fallen into i.e. Nazis belief systems that are cults of personality with no basis in fact. Racism has a way of presenting itself as self pride and people WANT to believe great things about themselves...

It's natural it happens... but maybe if your runninga round with a fex talking about the Pyramid builders as your ancestors and you rally look at the sarcophagus and relize "wow I am a fool" you can understand how some white guys in the past fell for the same trap and realize

[edit on 25-9-2009 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I don't suppose anyone researched this further to find out what Lloyd ACTUALLY said (four years ago).

Except you edited the quote to have a question mark, when its actually a statement. The article you link to has no question mark. Its clear hes making a statement that someone has to say which white people will step down. Which is why he talked about the "good white people" before hand.

Here is the quote before you edited it to mean what you want it to:

his… there’s nothing more difficult than this. Because we have really, truly good white people in important positions. And the fact of the matter is that there are a limited number of those positions. And unless we are conscious of the need to have more people of color, gays, other people in those positions we will not change the problem.

We’re in a position where you have to say who is going to step down so someone else can have power.

See? No question mark and the whole sentence is bolded, instead of your selective bolding.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Hmm I like the part where he says what America fears most is a dark skinned black man. I guess he thinks his boss isn't dark enough then?

Sorry.. most of what I've heard from this guy sounds like the same kind of racism I'm guessing he is supposed to lessen.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The unique thing about racism is that it is itself not racist, it hates both blacks and whites equally, it is simply a matter of perspective.

What do you believe the true motives are for millions of white Americans to spend so much time, effort and even money on getting that perfect dark tan?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Before everyone loses their minds over these obviously outrageous remarks... let's find another source besides WND.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus

Not to be like that, But I just hate to see false info posted

The first Black Pharaoh was 800 BC (and please just telling the true story here)

They lasted 60 years and Egypt went into a downward spiral and Never really could truely be considered an Empire Ever again

Please do yourself a favor and stop Buying into Sick RACIST Hate propaganda sold into the Black Community as History.

You do yourself a favor and stop buying into hollywood thinking Egypt was white.
It's funny how people like you think everything great is white and everything black goes down hill.
Everything you said just now is garbage.

Have you ever been to Egypt?
Have you ever seen an Egyptian piece of art? all African black.
If you think white people built Egypt a place in AFRICA, then you have been brainwashed so bad.

First of all it was called Kemit which means THE BLACK LAND.
2nd that one mummy with red hair isnt proof because black people had red hair before white people ever existed.

Here is your proof of Egypt being black.
Dont even respond with Egypt is white garbage until you do your research.
Your own great white historians know these facts.

and heres a couple extra if your not convinced.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I know everyone is getting irate over this, and I would be too, but this story is from WND, which was never a trusted source on ATS (until recently, apparently)

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Couldn't have done it any better myself

But some people don't want the truth, lies are so much easier to live with...

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Angus123

Before everyone loses their minds over these obviously outrageous remarks... let's find another source besides WND.

What are you saying? The WND some how manufactured the video of the guy saying it? Have we really become that paranoid?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Actually, Egyptians weren't black, their skin was an olive to reddish tone and it's relation to Africa is tenuous at best. The proof I have of this would be the countless wall paintings we have from the Egyptian period depicting them as such. When the prior poster mentioned a "Black Pharaoh" he probably meant "Nubian", the Nubians were enemies of Egypt for a long long time.

Calling Egypt "the Black Land" doesn't refer to it's people but refers to the fertility of the soil caused by the flooding of the Nile and the deposition of dark colored silt.

Egyptian art and what is commonly known as "African Art" is vastly different in both technique, subject matter and ultimate use. I would think even a school child would be able to tell the difference between African and Egyptian art.

Also, this statement is ridiculous:

2nd that one mummy with red hair isnt proof because black people had red hair before white people ever existed.

White people have always existed, I can refer you to thousands upon thousands of years of cultural and social development in what is now known as Europe. White civilizations have existed contemporaneously with the Egyptian civilization and in the case of the Ptolemys and the Romans, Egypt itself was run by "White People".

Do you really believe that white people came into this world after the Egyptian period??

I could go on but I think it's clear to most people that you know little about the subject of which you are speaking. You strike me as the odd sort of historical revisionist who likes to claim that everyone before Jesus was black, completely disregarding historical and archeological.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Wimbly

I'm saying that up until recently WND was known as "World Nut Daily" around here and any thread using WND as a source was usually ignored until a more reputable news source validated the claim.

Just an observation about ATS really

EDIT: Sorry, thought you were talking to me, I made the same comment lol I stand by my reply :p

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Shadowflux]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wimbly
reply to post by Angus123

What are you saying? The WND some how manufactured the video of the guy saying it? Have we really become that paranoid?

Sorry... I didn't see a video link. Nevertheless it could be edited to change the context as WND is known for that sort of thing.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowflux

Dude you better have something to back up what your saying because I have been to Egypt and I have so much proof of Egypt being black, I can spew out so much proof of this it will make your head spin, so please don't get me started because you will never be able to prove Egypt is white or anything other than black as long as I'm on these forums.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
My relatives came to this country as indentured servants. I pretty sure that means SLAVES _javascript:icon('
')I have no quarrels because I chose to make my life better, rather than bi**h about THEIR plight. Enough said. MOVE ON ALREADY_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

It would be ridiculous to argue the Egypt is white, I would never make that argument. My argument was that you are, evidently, mistaken about ancient Egypt. I know you've been to Egypt but that really doesn't represent evidence, just your misinformed opinion.

You may say what you want about the possible eastern African origin of the culture of predynastic Upper Egypt but the Pyramids weren't built until the 4th dynasty, I believe, and at the point we are well past the "predynastic period"

If you want to unload the massive amount of evidence you claim to have then be my guest, it's Friday, I've got time.

EDIT: Start a thread about his topic and I'll join you there as it's rather off topic in this thread.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Shadowflux]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I agree.

I find it very frustrating that my brother had above a 4.0 gpa, and tested high on the SAT's but was unable to get into his schools of choice until he started checking the box that said "of hispanic decent" instead of the "White" box. Suddenly he was accepted to all the schools he applied. Apparently, schools that receive state funding were told they would have their budgets cut unless they admitted a certain percentage of minorities.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by WhiteDevil013]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowflux

Hey Shadowflux,
I'll make a topic on this it will take a while so I can make sure it's good.
It will include black Egyptians, original black Jews and black Israelites as they were depicted in ancient history artifacts, sculptures and art as well as in where the bible clearly depicts them as black also.

I have researched this thoroughly so it should make a good thread.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

The Egyptians were black Africans rather than North African peoples? Are you sure? I had always thought of them as looking similar to the people living in Egypt today - North Africans.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jacob08
reply to post by buds84

The Egyptians were black Africans rather than North African peoples? Are you sure? I had always thought of them as looking similar to the people living in Egypt today - North Africans.

This is where people get confused because of how Egyptians looks today.
They look like this today because of the mixing with the Romans and Greeks long after Egypt was in it's prime.

EGYPT ;- The word Egypt is a Greek word meaning "Black", a description given to the Ancient Nubians based on their skin colour by the Greeks. Numerous Nubian Ancient city-states and city names were unfortunately changed to Greek names, e.g. Alexandria, Heliopolis, Abydos, Panopolis, Memphis, Hermopolis, Busiris, Buto, Letopolis and Atens, etc. Though the territory now called Egypt is inhabited by Arabs, it was once part of the Sudanese, Ku#is, Somalis, Kanyans, (Kenyans) and the people of Chad territories. These nations with Divinity names are species of Nubians, some of them relocated to west Africa and south Africa, while the central Africans and their counter part east Africans stayed at where they were since dawn.

www.planetsinternet.com...

[edit on 25-9-2009 by buds84]

Added 'ex' tags for external content and a link.

[edit on 25/9/09 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
reply to post by Maxmars

Look at Africa people!

I would like to add Africa has purposely been kept from advancing. ......

Hey! I didn't say "look at Africa"! I was responding to someone who did.

I don't think we need to compare nations or continental populations to see that this particular conversation has deviated from the OP a bit.

Frankly, I can only speak for myself, and I feel that the message intended by the paraphrased speaker was not too far off the notion that racial identity is relevant. I can only accept that axiomatically, that is to say, it matters only if you choose to accept that it matters. Otherwise race is no mor3e significant, generally speaking, than hair color, or eye color, or any other physical affectation.

There is no denying that it USED to matter enough to some to actively repress, oppress, and depress entire populations. But that thinking belongs to a cultural anachronism that is decaying at its core, and I KNOW that at least, my children, are blessedly free from the provincial notions of people having different merit depending on external circumstantial contrivances.

But history is something that we must never forget, so I reluctantly agree the matter should be discussed... this particular czar though, is not 'discussing' the matter. He pontificates, and panders to those who cling to the oppression of their forefathers... it's apolitical thing. He may genuinely believe in it, or he may simply be using the tools of the political trade; but undeniably, the media is taking advantage of it, and will continue to do so as long as we react irrationally.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join