It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
To add to that, take a good quality camera. You never know if you run into those pesky gnomes or find the lost gold of the templars
i think i understand it. kinda like that holy bartender joke.
If you don't understand the intention of the post, then the post is not for you.
what did the red neck say just before he died?
lmao. no feces man you want to die like some dummy? go right ahead, just don't take anyone with you fool, do it on your own. shows you how a lack of knowledge adds up to stupid. it's not like your going to find el dorado or anything,
Speaking as someone with years of caving experience behind them, the people actually suggesting the OP explore it are, quite frankly, out of their freaking minds
Athens Speleological Society
c/o Don Hunter
157 Madison Oaks Dr
Colbert, GA 30628
Cave Country Gazette
Augusta Cave Masters
c/o William Jackson [E-mail: email@example.com]
4784 Silver Lake Dr
Evans, GA 30809
Clayton County Cavers Grotto
c/o Jeff Sorensen
2053 Cezar Drive
Kennesaw, GA 30152-3109
Clock Tower Grotto
c/o Kenneth Martin [E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org]
6 Verbena Dr.
Rome, GA 30165
Dogwood City Grotto, Inc.
c/o Ricky Rawlins [E-mail: email@example.com]
3232 Cobb Parkway - Suite 264
Atlanta, GA 30339
Lost Mountain Cavers
1372 Ormewood Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30316-3811
Middle Georgia Grotto
c/o Tom Moltz
101 Old Hickory Rd
Byron, Ga 31008
Pigeon Mountain Grotto
P.O. Box 7
Rock Spring, GA 30739
Pigeon Mountain Grotto News
Originally posted by greatpiino
BMT, if in fact you decide to explore this cave, here are a few tips for you:
- Bring a flashlight. It's hard to see in the dark.
- Wear shoes of some sort.
- Don't bring any water, it will just weigh you down. Instead...
- Bring a single piece of bread. Break it up into crumbs and leave a trail behind you so that you can find your way back out. Fool-proof.
- Don't be afraid to take risks, including tight fits and long drops. All of history's great explorers took risks.
- Rope is for sissies. In fact, all spelunking equipment is for sissies. Do it like our ancient caveman ancestors did it. That's all for now, good luck.