It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Feed from G20 police frequencies (Unscrambled)

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Something eerie. There was a silent moment with nothing but a short morse code message playing. I didn't know they still used it. Wish I knew what it meant.

A lot of talk about protesters. A '6th and ross' and blocking it off. Not sure why. This IS addicting lol

Something is 'secure' for the day. 'Wheels up.' Someone important is out of there? Who knows.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I am the visual type

5th and Ross is there:

latitude: 40.439117
longitude-79.995763

link dont work...

heard police will block 6th at Ross.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by 13Etznab]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I thought this video was interesting notice the red laser beam coming from the truck in the background. Is that the new skin burning truck? Or are those just siren lights?

[edit on 25-9-2009 by ExPostFacto]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
'Watch out for the white male in a black RUN DMC t-shirt, he has bottles of urine in his back pocket'

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
'Watch out for the white male in a black RUN DMC t-shirt, he has bottles of urine in his back pocket'

That guys going to cause someone to loose their mind and really mess someone up. Could you imagine being one of these cops, already frustrated then someone throws urine at you, oh man this could get ugly.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bigern

I understand what you're saying, but i'd rather have urine thrown on me than be on the receiving end of a baton, or sonic frequency gun.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
FYI the G20 event channel is now broadcasting a separate frequency. So there are two frequencies now.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
5 mins now and base has been asking all to check for an `open mic`. this is causing major hic-ups in transmissions. hmmm... signal jamming - go boys

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Man these guys are really on the ball huh... it's been 12 hours almost to the dot and theyre still having open mic problems.

How haha.. How hard is it to keep your mic piece free from being wedged somewhere? Im getting bad images of just how this keep happening.. lol

Whats even stranger is how despatch keeps saying "Please check your radios for an open mic" but the one thats doing it, wont be able to hear her.

cue benny hill music any time !! lol

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CannotGoHome
5 mins now and base has been asking all to check for an `open mic`. this is causing major hic-ups in transmissions. hmmm... signal jamming - go boys

Who is? Somebody there is jamming the frequencies or what??

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

reply to post by bigern

I understand what you're saying, but i'd rather have urine thrown on me than be on the receiving end of a baton, or sonic frequency gun.

Agreed.

I wasn't trying to come across as saying it's ok to harm the protesters, I hope my post didn't sound like that.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Main group of protesters according to secret services is at fifth and grant numbering 5,000.

link   
Did he say the main group, according to Secret Service, was 5,000? He sounded freaked.

link   
5000 estimated by police at 5th and Grant if I am correct.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bigern

Don't worry i didn't think that... I'm just saying the police should expect retaliation especially if they're using tear gas on students and sonic weapons in built up neighbourhoods.

Works both ways...

--

This is seriously addictive. Can hear the crowd now, and sirens and chanting...

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I think my son might be in that crowd.

/mother of an anarchist

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CannotGoHome

Who is? Somebody there is jamming the frequencies or what??

Unlikely, incompetence fits more the bill, anyone caught hindering police communications would be found quick smart and for what little hindrance it caused, the penalty would be far far far more severe than the worth.

I mean, we can still hear the broadcasts. If we heard nothing at all, or complete static, then I'd be considering something up!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

It is addictive, I was about to log off and try to get some work done when they mentioned the 60 or 70 breaking through the line, I'll turn it off later, just 10 more minutes.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Police will start moving soon I think. From 5th to liberty.. not sure.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
just got back what channel are you listening to for the protestors breaking through?

EDIT: lots of crowd yelling/chanting some of the officers sound kinda panicked

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join