It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Feed from G20 police frequencies (Unscrambled)

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
The morse code thing was explained a few pages back.
It is a sticky-button response from the cop to the dispatch.

Ohh Ok..

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Is this legal?

Just asking like because ive never known police communications to be available to the public especially with an event such as this?

Commonly, at least (once again) in Aus, listening is 100% legal. ACTING on anything you hear, however, is Illegal.

You'd also be suprised to know that despite the assertions of a previous poster, not every satellite signal that you can freely receive, IS legal. There are laws that basically say that regardless if the signal is obtainable by joe teatowel, he would be breaking the law to receive it.

Stupidity at the most. But a law nonetheless.

Not saying what was advocated is in that area, just saying not everything you CAN do is legal when it comes to satellite reception.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Woah woah!

A car was mentioned just then that is very similar in description to the one seen in the 'arrest' video here on ATS where the 9/11 activist is thrown in the back of the unmarked car.

This call also described 4 men in the car, NON-MILITARY, wearing military uniforms and possibly in possession of real police badges.

Very interesting.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucentenigma
Does anyone know a easy way to record this? Might be useful later on...

Download audacity. You can record anything. Simply convert to WAV when finished.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Download audacity. You can record anything. Simply convert to WAV when finished.

Converting or saving as .wav could potentially create an enormous file size if you're recording a stream for several hours or more. You'd be looking at about 600mb an hour, so check your hard disk space first.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

Download the 'LAME' (yeah I laughed too) codec and you can save to mp3 instead which takes up far less space.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
OK so they just said that car full of camo guys with badges is the 'anarchist's recon team' and it is apparently going around all the police positions and taking down details.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
Download the 'LAME' (yeah I laughed too) codec and you can save to mp3 instead which takes up far less space.

Were I to record this stream, that's exactly what I'd do. I was just warning whoever was advised to save as a .wav, is all.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury

Originally posted by fooffstarr

Were I to record this stream, that's exactly what I'd do. I was just warning whoever was advised to save as a .wav, is all.

Yeah sorry, mp3 would be a better option as mentioned

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Converting or saving as .wav could potentially create an enormous file size if you're recording a stream for several hours or more. You'd be looking at about 600mb an hour, so check your hard disk space first.

Using the lame codec with audacity, you can save direct to mp3.

Audacity is actually what I was going to suggest, but was beaten to it so dint elaborate.

But it's about the best you'll get for free, with ease, and as long as you set your recording source to your stereo output, you're set!

edit

Bloody hell, you guys are QUICK.. Arent you all in bed? it's near 7pm here, you should be snaffed already !!

Wow, I thought I was slow, you guys are just too damn insatiable !! Haha

[edit on 25/9/2009 by Ha`la`tha]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Good morning Patriots.....what has been going on ? Anything important? I hope everyone is allright.
By they way,this is an excellant thread, with lots of excellant info.
ATS rocks

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Anyone listening to the Pittsburgh Police and Fire, G20 Operations channel?

A policeman just said "Officer in Squad 1 is down" and someone else is "yes sir, they are 4 miles down on christian way"

50R601

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

Thats the channel Im listing too.....yeah its addicting....its the next best thing to being there

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Guys listen in they are talking about sweeping streets and having passwords to areas

"Sweep A- if you see any back them up"

"whats the numbers?"

"28-70"

"Man tried to enter without code his name is John Ciscquala"

"Kilo out"
"Charlie out"

"Alpha team sweeping"

is this the military? or police?

wow this is kind of cool

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Just talking about stuff to do with the secret sevice now, i didnt hear all of it though...

Very interesting, doubt any of this stuff will end up being on the news however.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Concept X

a officer is scared he is yelling

"Kilo Charlie 67, is anybody out there we are missing a unit can anyone see him?"

"hold position i'll make an announcement, public safety they can use any entrance"

"there is a schoolbus *static* star"

"Traffic 81 close the route"

*more static*

lot more chatter now

hope people are recording this

EDIT: talking about entry points such as all the bridges and any trucks need proper credentials now

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Secret services has things on their mirror... I didn't catch what it was.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by 13Etznab]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 13Etznab

they have cleareance to all sections of the city

talking about..

"Units need to get down to boulveard near philips, they are pulling down the fences"

"affirmative a squad is on it's way"

now there is some standard crimes such as a mugging and a knife attack.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Where was Rumsfeld March 23rd, 2008? Whats that about?

Did I here some morse code a few minutes ago in the background?
Im listing to the ?Police and Fire G20 operations channel

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

Yeah i heard the morse code too.

Keep switching from events channel to op, seems to be pretty much the same though.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join