It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Feed from G20 police frequencies (Unscrambled)

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
MAX HEADROOM is in the house!!! LOL!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
how do you guys know about this stuff?..about radios and their encryptions..?!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
If the 8 men in black put on dark shades and point a pen-looking-device your way i'd recommend looking away LOL

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Triple_helixxx

Some of us are old...and we probably have worked in a field that uses radios. I used to liason with police departments. It doesn't mean I know everything, but I'm sure there is enough knowledge on ATS that knows about radio encryption.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
in from twitter

military in the area and there are military check points set up#g20

[edit on 25-9-2009 by ashnomadonte]

link   
It sounds like the burglar's in the city took advantage of the G20 event. Either that or it will be blamed on the protester's.

link   
I have been listening to this for the last hour or so while browsing another forum and I must say that I am enjoying listening to this a lot.
I also found a police scanner for Where I live...cool.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
100 protestors?

lol

........... thats not very many

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

imo, the police would never openly broadcast during the g20 summit, its just too big a deal to treat it so haphazardly. so i say that this police channel is only allowed to be broadcasting, so as to provide the public (those of us listening) especially the conspiracy theorists, who they know will be watching and listening, with a seemingly "organic and natural" timeline. a series of progressing events which may or may not be involved in the official story of a false flag which may or may not take place during this summit.

of course, im extra paranoid this evening, so i could be blowing it all out of proportion,but many odd things which seem like they have been specifically written, a script of sorts, has taken place. ie lost credentials, gas mask wearing groups spotted. alleged monitoring of scanners (which shouldnt be possible as the cops shouldnt be broadcasting openly anyway) many things.

anyway, we shall see. i hope im wrong.

love and peace

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dallas18

Here is the link:
www.radioreference.com...

As far as a synopsis of the night, I don't honestly know... and I have been listening in for some time. Most likely though, key points will be on the net via sources tomorrow (friday) AM. Unless something nasty false flagish goes down.

Eyes and ears folks

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
"I don't need any units out here..right now there is no trouble"

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
S&Fed this is a cool site thanks so much it even has my local police thanks again. Oh oh on my mobile too.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Not a lot but enough to cause some concern apparently. It seems the protesters are spread out all over the place.

lol the officer on scene said he didn't need back up. Then someone with an open mic said they got force rolling in to dispurse the crowd.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Triple_helixxx
"I don't need any units out here..right now there is no trouble"

Did you hear the officer with the open mic...talking about mounting up the forces to disperse the crowd. They were then saying "Please check your mic's"

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Ya heard that lmao..

Burn down the fedddd =-O..

*cowars in a corner like a sheep* =-v..omg no im so bad ahhhh

update;

police dispatch all riot police to wall street urgent...there is an on going heist taking place...

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Triple_helixxx]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

What the heck is a heist?

I'm trying to put that in context of G20 protester's...did they hold up a bank?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Probably has nothing to do with the protesters...

If I was robbing a bank (or anyplace for that matter), what better time to do it than when the police are busy with rioters around the city?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TwiTcHomatic
Probably has nothing to do with the protesters...

If I was robbing a bank (or anyplace for that matter), what better time to do it than when the police are busy with rioters around the city?

This guy just got back from there and even with a zillion police and security, somebody busted in his car and stole his camera bag.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sounds about right eh?

[edit on 25-9-2009 by lernmore]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
This just in: Something burning on the bridge

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
"Army personnel reporting bridge or something on a bridge is on fire."

Officers enroute.

new topics

top topics