It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Law of One and my thoughts.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
This is a quote I'm taking from the Law of One book.

"Questioner: My objective is primarily to discover more of the Law of One,
and it would be very helpful to discover the techniques of healing. I am
aware of your problem with respect to free will. Can you state the Law of
One and the laws of healing to me?

Ra: I am Ra. The Law of One, though beyond the limitation of name, as
you call vibratory sound complexes, may be approximated by stating that all
things are one, that there is no polarity, no right or wrong, no disharmony,
but only identity. All is one, and that one is love/light, light/love, the
infinite Creator.

One of the primal distortions of the Law of One is that of healing. Healing
occurs when a mind/body/spirit complex realizes, deep within itself, the
Law of One; that is, that there is no disharmony, no imperfection; that all is
complete and whole and perfect. Thus, the intelligent infinity within this
mind/body/spirit complex re-forms the illusion of body, mind, or spirit to a
form congruent with the Law of One. The healer acts as energizer or
catalyst for this completely individual process.

One item which may be of interest is that a healer asking to learn must take
the distortion understood as responsibility for that ask/receiving. This is an
honor/duty which must be carefully considered in free will before the
asking."

Now my thoughts follow:

I have thought for some time that I am one with all. Now for this quote from the above quote "no polarity, no right or wrong, no disharmony,
but only identity." & "the
Law of One; that is, that there is no disharmony, no imperfection; that all is
complete and whole and perfect." These two quotes however have been something I've been pondering myself for awhile before even reading this book, but my reason for coming to this point is that were conditioned to believe in right or wrong, how can that then be a correct way of thinking? Plus the fact that we are all one, and that sure i may do something "negative" but that "negativity" to me is something for you to learn from so why would you label it wrong or right? Lastly, all is complete and whole and perfect, from what i believe everything is perfect, and that enlightenment is always now.

Anyone want to share your thoughts with me on the subject of The law of One?

For anyone interested here's a link to the entire book -> www.llresearch.org...

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I'm also beginning to think ascending through densities is the product of awareness. I don't believe in heaven or hell or anything of that sort, I believe in reincarnation. Someone, i don't remember who on ATS said something along the lines of this " why would Hitler reincarnate as a bug what lesson would that be, why not be reincarnated in a life with a good family full of love." that to me seems like what would happen, life isn't about gaining awareness life is living, but to me going to "heaven" or ascending is by gaining awareness.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by 4stral4pprentice]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
S&F to begin with, because I love the nature of the question and definitaly one that will make me think.

As for an answer, I've been pondering on this question for years, even worry. As much as I DO believe that "all is a part of a greater whole" and everyone/everything is energy and is the same in nature, I have trouble with the "One" part. It makes me wonder if 'individuality' does truely exist... and I for one apreciate my individuality very much.
Oneness vs individuality, duality is an illusion, I am convinced of the second and I realize that that is contradicting my 'individuality concerns'.
(hope I make sense
)

nice topic

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by GypsK
S&F to begin with, because I love the nature of the question and definitaly one that will make me think.

As for an answer, I've been pondering on this question for years, even worry. As much as I DO believe that "all is a part of a greater whole" and everyone/everything is energy and is the same in nature, I have trouble with the "One" part. It makes me wonder if 'individuality' does truely exist... and I for one apreciate my individuality very much.
Oneness vs individuality, duality is an illusion, I am convinced of the second and I realize that that is contradicting my 'individuality concerns'.
(hope I make sense
)

nice topic

I would say for example that everything is a piece to a puzzle, we are as a whole one, but we can view ourselves separate or what we think is ourselves i.e. ego/mind. Yes you do make sense! What your saying to me is that you really don't have too much of a problem with the idea of oneness you just like your individuality or your ego/mind as i do too. Without it I wouldn't be here, Your individuality or ego/mind is what helps you learn things on your path. I very much love it too and appreciate it! As without it I wouldn't be here now experiencing what I am. =) Just my 2 cents.

EDIT: I'd like to add this, that i see everything including my ego/mind, my spirit, my body, the rocks and materials around me to be one. Like you said there's no duality, you can label things differently as you want as humans do that's fine. Regardless i still believe in the oneness of all, or no duality to this extreme.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by 4stral4pprentice]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hi, Ra fans.

To see "a little bit" how to deal with our "ego", visit
Oprah & Eckhart, New Earth.

www.opraheckhartvideo.com...

It is a good way to seeing things. . .

I am also a member of:
www.bring4th.org...

It is a forum related to L/L research.

Blue skies.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

Perceptual filters allow you to see yourself as an individual.
You are unique like a snowflake but all snowflakes come from the same source and matter.

Spelling mistake

[edit on 24-9-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
negativity is a need,
because when you see a negative,
you can turn it positive.

God is where everything is perfect allready,
for us it is not. So by seeing the negatives,
we turn them into truth, God, because
when they become positive, we forgive God.

Now avoiding seeing negatives,
false peace is ignorance,
ignorance avoids turning negatives into truth,
so you ignore yourself.

People who care will always make mistakes,
but those mistakes are better then ignorance.
Mistakes can be turned around.
Ignorance can not.

The gospel. Repent / forgive = See / understand

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4stral4pprentice
I'm also beginning to think ascending through densities is the product of awareness. I don't believe in heaven or hell or anything of that sort, I believe in reincarnation. Someone, i don't remember who on ATS said something along the lines of this " why would Hitler reincarnate as a bug what lesson would that be, why not be reincarnated in a life with a good family full of love." that to me seems like what would happen, life isn't about gaining awareness life is living, but to me going to "heaven" or ascending is by gaining awareness.

Can you clarify what you mean by 'ascending'? Or, what the purpose, as it serves the whole, of ascension would be (in your opinion)?

They are not trick questions and I'm not trying to trip you up, I don't have any feelings or preferences on the matter myself, but I find the idea intriguing and would be interested in any expansion of the concept that you can offer.

Thought of another one...'awareness' of what?

Many thanks.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by shamhat

Can you clarify what you mean by 'ascending'? Or, what the purpose, as it serves the whole, of ascension would be (in your opinion)?

They are not trick questions and I'm not trying to trip you up, I don't have any feelings or preferences on the matter myself, but I find the idea intriguing and would be interested in any expansion of the concept that you can offer.

Thought of another one...'awareness' of what?

Many thanks.

I would compare ascending to how Christians would believe in going to heaven, the purpose is growing, moving onto other dimensions/densities once you have completed the learning process in this "third dimension/density" this step so to say.

I Don't think i can elaborate much on the awareness, I believe it is up for you to find that. Look at Buddhism, their are many teachings of it, but most would say there all pretty good paths. One mountain, many paths.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by pasttheclouds

negativity is a need,
you can turn it positive.

so you ignore yourself.

People who care will always make mistakes,
but those mistakes are better then ignorance.
Mistakes can be turned around.
Ignorance can not.

The gospel. Repent / forgive = See / understand

I fail to see your true message. Especially when you say ignorance cannot be turned around, from what i recall i was ignorant once.

"negativity is a need,
you can turn it positive."

I get this and I do see the difference as i would label it as most do, but I believe that negativity is neither wrong or right like stated in the OP.

This is where you throw me off.

"

so you ignore yourself."

Can you elaborate on this more? It makes little to no sense to me. It seems that you see or believe in duality. How does one turn negatives into truth? and forgiving god?.... I don't see any reason why i would have to forgive myself or god.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I would compare ascending to how Christians would believe in going to heaven, the purpose is growing, moving onto other dimensions/densities once you have completed the learning process in this "third dimension/density" this step so to say.

Sorry I should have been clearer, I didnt mean what purpose it served you, but what purpose does it serve the 'whole'? That is, if it is our purpose as individuals to ascend, what purpose or function do you believe that has on, or in terms of the 'whole'?

I Don't think i can elaborate much on the awareness, I believe it is up for you to find that. Look at Buddhism, their are many teachings of it, but most would say there all pretty good paths. One mountain, many paths.

I understand, I was looking more for what you see as a suitable awareness for ascension, and indirectly, you have answered that. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by shamhat

Sorry I should have been clearer, I didnt mean what purpose it served you, but what purpose does it serve the 'whole'? That is, if it is our purpose as individuals to ascend, what purpose or function do you believe that has on, or in terms of the 'whole'?

This is also a hard question to answer as I'm sure it will be a different perspective for someone else in my position answering it. But to me the purpose that it serves the whole or all of us is to gain further awareness until you've reached the highest density or dimension which is what some may call heaven a place full of understanding full of consciousness full of love. I hope that answers your question better! =)

Love and Light

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by shamhat

Another view on the ascension process.
I am sure there are many.

www.keylonticdictionary.org...

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 4stral4pprentice

Im not native english.

If you do not see a need to forgive god,
then you are fine with all the bad in the past,
present and future ?

God is one, not dual.
duality is a choice, of not making one,
you are still dual, or you would see all the bad
as good allready.

SO no i don't believe in a dual god,
but i believe in a god that is free to choose
against himself, by you or any person.

God is One, you are still dual.

Ignorance is never making one.
Avoiding negatives and avoiding them to become good.
It is being dual when in false peace of feeling one.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Life IS awareness, at least our conscious conception of it is.
If not for awareness what would you be?

As for the law of the one its the kind of thing which if you have
to think about it to realize it you're not getting it. This is the idea
behind koans as well, conceptual riddles that destroy logical
thought process to arrive at an awareness.

Ultimately it may be nothing more than a matter of having a
heartfelt trust in the universe. Faith if you will.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
reply to post by GypsK

Perceptual filters allow you to see yourself as an individual.
You are unique like a snowflake but all snowflakes come from the same source and matter.

Spelling mistake

[edit on 24-9-2009 by cindymars]

Exquisitely put.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by GypsK
. It makes me wonder if 'individuality' does truely exist... and I for one apreciate my individuality very much.

And well you should appreciate your individuality GypsK! We were created
each beautiful and unique, unique as all the billions of other unique and
beautiful people who have come before you.

Each color is as one of us, part of the rainbow that lights the world.

There has never been, nor will ever be, another person exactly like you.

Our uniqueness is the gift that many learn to curse in the desire to be like others.

Your gift to the world IS your individuality.

It's how to make your gift count MOST that is the hardest question, but NEVER question the gift itself.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by pasttheclouds

Im not native english.

If you do not see a need to forgive god,
present and future ?

God is one, not dual.
duality is a choice, of not making one,
you are still dual, or you would see all the bad
as good allready.

SO no i don't believe in a dual god,
against himself, by you or any person.

God is One, you are still dual.

Ignorance is never making one.
Avoiding negatives and avoiding them to become good.
It is being dual when in false peace of feeling one.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by pasttheclouds]

"If you do not see a need to forgive god,
present and future ?"

As for this, Yes I am fine with all the "bad" in the future. I sensed a bit of negativity directed at me in your post, so I'm sorry if i may have bothered you. =)

"SO no i don't believe in a dual god,
against himself, by you or any person."

Sure I believe he has free will, but why would god one who is in such a high density of light and love harm himself? Being me or any person?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Who says i'm not getting it?? I actually think alot of what is said in the book not only makes sense but some of it is things i've already thought of myself. =)

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

Thanks for the links I will check them out when i have more time! Still reading The Law of One, i read session 7 earlier. =)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join