It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real or Hoax??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Hello everybody. Earlier today i was bored and looking at all the weird stuff i could find on the internet. Anywho I was at a site called Listverse. Witch is a pretty amazing site where you could get lost for hours if you are not careful. Anyways I was reading a list and saw something about the Scole Expierements. This stuff is crazy. Floating orbs. Pictures burned into 35mm film without the use of a camera. Just to name a couple. This was a five year expierement and lost of data was recorded.

I was wandering to myself if any of you have ever heard of this and if so was it real. It seems to me to be. I did a quick search on ATS with minimal results. No threads on it. Anywho take a look and tell me what you think. The faces in the film with no use of a camera is what did it for me. Crazy stuff.

MessOnTheFED!

P.S. Im at work so if i dont get back for a while im sorry in advance.

TheScoleExpperiment

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
­­­ I was cruising around that site, theres some pretty weird stuff on there. I just dont understand what they are claiming, they are saying these pictures are taken without a camera and in the dark.. so they're saying magically these pictures appeared on the film? B.S. I would like to hear some other members thoughts, and maybe an explination of what these are if I had it wrong.

When you get to the site, hit up their S-Files for all the photographs.

Definitly Interesting to Say the Least.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by Spinsta]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
If it was real it should be easily testable. Look to see if anyone else has tried it that is not listed at that site.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Great find. Extremely compelling. I have to agree though that it is to vague. The photos may be very legit but without knowing exactly how they got the picture we have no real idea. The main thing I am skeptic of is that in the photos you do not see any physical characteristic of the area. The photo of the mans head inside the bubble for example. The mans head is of great detail but the rest of the picture is a blur. Just above the mans nose in the same picture you see a "lump". In between the eye and the nose. This could either be the brow of the other eye (being it is a side profile view) or it could be an error when cropping the image to place it in the photo shown. At this point I would have to side with a hoax. Very interesting either way though.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
It seems that a few people have tryed to debunk it. I did a google search and there were a few sites talking about the expeirement. Apparently noone has been able to.

Im realy quite amazed that this topic has been discussed so little here on ATS. And its really not getting much attention now?

I guess if it was a thread telling everyone that we're all gona die in a few days it would be better. Or, for that matter, bashing the POTUS or something like that. He sucks.....We're not.....Get over it. LMAO!

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Well, I'm perplexed.

I just browsed the picture section, and tho it seems a little..off, that there were the poems and what not on the film. The other pictures none the less were fascinating.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Interesting, This should be ATS hot hot hot. This is one of those things were im gna flag this post and wait for a very intelligent ATS member with rescources to try and debunk it or see its worth.
Love

new topics

top topics

join