It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was that really Gaddafi at the U.N? Or, a *Mole*?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Speakers are restricted to 15 minutes. Having never been to the U.N. before, it seemed he used up 40 years of allotted time in a single go.

Speaking from crumpled yellow, legal pad sheets and mostly off the top of his head, which was covered in a black hat, Gadhafi, the showman, did not disappoint."Can you guarantee how America will be governed after Obama?" Gadhafi asked, wheeling around to look at a startled Secretary General Ban Ki-moon sitting above him. "As far as I'm concerned he can stay president of America forever."

Buffoon or Gaddafi?

I’ve never seen him in this forum - neither has anyone else (at the U.N) - but something struck me odd right at the get go!

And then he started to talk!

NOTHING like his speeches in his own country...

Official site

Which brings me back to the United Nations. Gaddafi's rant [Wednesday] was so embarrassing (introduced as the "King of Kings of Africa," he held forth on topics like the JFK assassination and the origins of swine flu) that it should help to remind the world just how crazy he is, and just how little he deserves the aura of quasi-respectability he has somehow acquired. And if that happens, then hasn't the United Nations arguably done a valuable service — simply by giving a nutty dictator the stage and letting him tell us what is on his mind?

UNBELIEVABLE!

source

Now take a look...

Official Photos (mole and all)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0b14a221b9c7.jpg[/atsimg]

Was the ranting bumbling buffoon really the Libyan leader?

I don't think it was him...

From the meeting on the 23rd - Notice something missing by his nose?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ebbc7d0650f2.jpg[/atsimg]

So, was it really the Libyan leader?

Or someone quite different all together?

You decide

peace

[edit on 24-9-2009 by silo13]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
You know, it;s interesting, I was watching a replay of himi yesterday, and I turned to my friend and said: "Does his face look whited out to you? Almost like his face has been painted?"

And he replied that he agreed.

Very curious......

Great find

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The mind of a conspiracy theorist is a beautiful thing.

Only on ATS can I read such thought provoking material.

Great thread!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

What's even weirder (to me at least) - I thought, like you did, when I first saw him that he was painted up or something - that something was just *off* - So I thought, what the heck, bring it to ATS.

While poking through some pictures (of Gaddafi) I turned on The Power Hour to listen to Joyce Riley while doing the Photoshop work (sticking the 4 pictures together).

Just before I posted the thread, Joyce said the same thing about Gaddafi! She doesn’t think it’s him either!

So we're in good company...

I'm off to her site to see if she has anything posted about it...

[edit on 24-9-2009 by silo13]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Maybe he might of got it removed.
Its something Mr Lemmy of Motorhead REALLY needs to do ...
Ewwww

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I mentioned this exact thing yesterday or the other day on an earlier thread about his appearance. It just looks like someone has cut off Gaddafis face and put it on a double a la leatherface. The eyes seem so far back, so deep into his face, I still think it's either Jackson or Osama under there.

The only things missing were the 'horned hand' satanic salutes from him and Obama.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Definitely keep me posted if you find anything else thought provoking. I watched it again, and either they put makeup on that man using a paint sprayer, or I'm calling shenanigans.

If it's the former, someone's publicist should be fired

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Ya there is is something going on - I got to listen t half of his "speech" and in fact I thought it was a parody as he spent over five minutes talking about the dangers of male on male sodomy. Seriously he sounded like he was stoned out of his mind. WTF???

although it was very funny I must admit

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

Ya there is is something going on - I got to listen t half of his "speech" and in fact I thought it was a parody as he spent over five minutes talking about the dangers of male on male sodomy. Seriously he sounded like he was stoned out of his mind.

That's the thing - if you listen to any of his other speech making videos or appointments in front of a microphone - he's well spoken, disciplined in his speech, intelligent (seemingly so) and no trace of the BUFFOON seen at the U.N.

And in no speech on his official page (that I found) does he laud the glories of the American President. If anything the opposite is true.

Between the rummy act Ahmadinejad pulled and the ranting antics of the deranged Gaddafi (look alike?) I'm truly surprised more people haven't seen through this.

What a better way to make *Other Leaders* (*looks at the President of the USA and whistles*) appear great than running out those two *jokes* on the same roster.

And tell me - why, really, give me one good reason the U.N officials let Gaddafi (if it was him) run on at the mouth for almost two hours if is wasn't a set up from the get go?

peace

[edit on 25-9-2009 by silo13]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Here is a video of him in 2007 without the mole:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 26-9-2009 by spacecowgirl]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Here he is in 2008 with no mole

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by sharps
reply to post by silo13

It just looks like someone has cut off Gaddafis face and put it on a double a la leatherface. The eyes seem so far back, so deep into his face...

That is exactly what I noticed about the old boy. His visage seemed, well, fake. Absolutely bizarre!

Who benefits?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by spacecowgirl

Thanks for the vids.

I dunno.

I mean it seems the guy has a pair of, well, a couple a big camels, but, maybe he's got a double for times when he'd rather stay in his tent, or, not take a chance on getting assassinated?

I'm just saying, whatever is going on, I sincerely doubt the *90 minute rambler* was really Gaddafi...

new topics

top topics

join