It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Someone Help Please!!

page: 3
5
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Oh and shame on those members who are babbling on about demons. This guy doesn't need to hear such rubbish.

Demons only exist in the minds of the religious.




posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Is there an enthuaist (sp?) or technophile that can reverse it, speed it up and re-record it? I'm not being a tool, but, I turned it up and seriously listened and it sounds like it was recorded- then reversed and slowed down. Let me be succinct- I am not saying anything about the OP because I am not informed enough to spout possible conclusions. But, I have ears and I am noting what occured to me when I listened to the recording. I don't, however, have the equipment to reverse, slow, speed up, re-record and post, so, if somebody could maybe humor an interested party???
Interesting story, to say the least. If it was more documentable, the answers may come easier. If it's all real, I pity you somewhat, but, I also admire the responsability you hold within you.
If it's all made up, then I just pity you.

Good luck. Post more when you can. Careful with the Power.

Cuhail



posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I'm going to put it through cubaselater today.

The most important thing to remember though about audio recording is:

The type of microphone used. In this case none. So all sounds will be distorted.

And also in every recording you will pick up the 'room' sound. In other words, the reaction of frequencies on reflective or absorbative materials. This is spacialisation. You will 'hear the room'

At what point of the audio can you hear the voice?
I can hear 'something' at 1:52(ish) and it sounds very 'breathy', and distant but please bear in mind an earphone is the most primitive of recorders and all sounds will be innacurate.

I can hear what sounds like bumping and banging and something like cd cases being moved (top-mid end sounds) and yes it does sound like there's another layer of audio that has been manipulated and 'played' over the top of the foley sounds. The low end stuff sounds hollow, like hands being banged softly on a table.

Psychologically the sounds are disturbing but that's only because we are associating them with a bad experience.

2:45 it sounds distorted, as you say it sounds reversed or even time-stretched.

Leave it with me. I'll have a play around with the audio and post my results back later/tomorrow (if possible).


EDIT: To place this in cubase i would need to re-record the MP4 file into an audio format via audacity and then place it in cubase.

Considering it is 5:42 in the morning i don't think my neighbours will be too happy when i'm blasting out 'demonic' sounds.

I will get back on the case later.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by mr-lizard]

[edit on 25-9-2009 by mr-lizard]



posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail

Is there an enthuaist (sp?) or technophile that can reverse it, speed it up and re-record it? I'm not being a tool, but, I turned it up and seriously listened and it sounds like it was recorded- then reversed and slowed down. Let me be succinct- I am not saying anything about the OP because I am not informed enough to spout possible conclusions. But, I have ears and I am noting what occured to me when I listened to the recording. I don't, however, have the equipment to reverse, slow, speed up, re-record and post, so, if somebody could maybe humor an interested party???
Interesting story, to say the least. If it was more documentable, the answers may come easier. If it's all real, I pity you somewhat, but, I also admire the responsability you hold within you.
If it's all made up, then I just pity you.

Good luck. Post more when you can. Careful with the Power.

Cuhail


lol it was not reversed.

I just have one question... why pity me?

I know its real because i suffer it. I understand the skepticism, i didnt believe it myself.

I think sometimes we let our skepticism go too far.



[edit on 26-9-2009 by demonseed]



posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
I'm going to put it through cubaselater today.

The most important thing to remember though about audio recording is:

The type of microphone used. In this case none. So all sounds will be distorted.

And also in every recording you will pick up the 'room' sound. In other words, the reaction of frequencies on reflective or absorbative materials. This is spacialisation. You will 'hear the room'

At what point of the audio can you hear the voice?
I can hear 'something' at 1:52(ish) and it sounds very 'breathy', and distant but please bear in mind an earphone is the most primitive of recorders and all sounds will be innacurate.

I can hear what sounds like bumping and banging and something like cd cases being moved (top-mid end sounds) and yes it does sound like there's another layer of audio that has been manipulated and 'played' over the top of the foley sounds. The low end stuff sounds hollow, like hands being banged softly on a table.

Psychologically the sounds are disturbing but that's only because we are associating them with a bad experience.

2:45 it sounds distorted, as you say it sounds reversed or even time-stretched.

Leave it with me. I'll have a play around with the audio and post my results back later/tomorrow (if possible).


EDIT: To place this in cubase i would need to re-record the MP4 file into an audio format via audacity and then place it in cubase.

Considering it is 5:42 in the morning i don't think my neighbours will be too happy when i'm blasting out 'demonic' sounds.

I will get back on the case later.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by mr-lizard]

[edit on 25-9-2009 by mr-lizard]


Thank you for your concern and professionalism. I understand the need to check up the audio and feel free to do so, thats why i posted it.

There are no layers added anywhere. What the video shows is exactly what i wrote it does.

The first part is the un-edited raw sound. There was a fan running in the background so i filtered that out for the second part.

The microphone i used was a headset mic and im aware they arent the greatest. However, sometimes the easiest explanation is the right one. And maybe the reason the audio is so psychologicaly frightening is because its real.

As for the "whole" recording.

Well im obviously not going to post a 9 hour video of silence and ambient noise with 3 minutes of the ordeal on youtube. The MP4 was jut downloaded from my youtube account.

What happened was i recorded the whole night in audacity. This kind of thing actually happened twice that night. I saved both, the one i put up was more pronounced and probably more frightening as well. I think i might still have the second recording on my pc.

Ive been using my mac lately so all this stuff is on my desktop PC. The reason i only have these snippets is because i saved them first. I then tried to save the whole recording but audacity took a dump and crashed so i'm only left with this snippet and another one somewhere on my hard drive. If its that important to you i can dig it up.

To be honest, this happens quite frequently. I can easily replicate this experience simply by setting up my microphone again. I just need to clean out my hard drive so it might take a day or two.



Edit: ok for the cracks in the walls:
They sound exactly like they do in this video. Even worse, i can feel the energy around me when it happens. When i go to my garage and sit in my car, i can almost instantly replicate the whole experience. I think im gonna bring a camera there just do show you what i'm taking about.

I understand the demand for evidence and luckily, i am able to conjure it up (or something like that). Bear with me here i dont live in a multi-million dollar family i dont have access to HD cameras and studio-phile microphones. But thanks to this interest and the fact that everyone is just as confused as i am, its definately going to be worth my investment.
[edit on 26-9-2009 by demonseed]

[edit on 26-9-2009 by demonseed]



posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by demonseed
 


I did not say you reversed the recording. I'm saying the sounds I heard sound reversed. There's a difference.
As for the pity, it's the negative that you seem to experience that generates my pity. I have sympathy for anyone that genuinely has problems so affecting their lives and have no apparent answers or relief.

Carry on, I'm not, in any way, attacking you. I'm just reacting to my own questions regarding the audio.

Thanks to Mr-Lizard for understanding where I was coming from.

Cuhail



posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by demonseed
 


I would like to help you, and it seems obvious to me that your username is causing trouble.

You have described yourself in that way, so the forces of darkness are moving in.

Why not get a new username and see how you get on - get a positive name - a name that will encourage the forces of light.



posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Demonseed,

I am the ONLY professional on here, qualified to help you with your problem, and you have- casted my offer of help aside.

So- forwhatever you reasoning for wanting attention off of this site- stop wasting other peoples time debating with people who dont believe you and start getting to the route of your problem. You thinking screwing around with negative entities and demons is a joke? Let it go on for a while, then we'll see.

I will no longer check up on your thread...you have dissapointed me



posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound
 


Get rid of people,

Just get a nice name - OK?



posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
Demonseed,

I am the ONLY professional on here, qualified to help you with your problem, and you have



i would like to see a degree prove that.

anyway this was obviously fake because demons do not exist. and if walls were cracking and # like this was going down my first though would not be to come post it on a forums. i would call the cops, the pope, and then dominoes... in that order.



posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Could be a sleep disorder such as Hypnagogia, it could be a neurological disorder such as nocturnal partial complex/simplex seizures, or it could be a mental disorder. It can even be a combination of these things, but I doubt it is anything paranormal.

Here is the important thing though, you cannot self diagnose any of those things; you have to be diagnosed by an impartial third party. The reasons being that they affect your brain, your filter to reality, and when that occurs your perception of reality is askew. You need to seek proper medical attention and rule out those types of issue before you seek out advise on paranormal causes.



posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
reply to post by demonseed
 


I would like to help you, and it seems obvious to me that your username is causing trouble.


Erm you do realise the name 'demonseed' comes from a Deak Koontz novel about a computer trying to get a woman pregant. I doubt it has ANYHTHING to do with the phenomena.



posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
Demonseed,

I am the ONLY professional on here, qualified to help you with your problem, and you have- casted my offer of help aside.


Hang on a cotton picking second. You claim to be a professional, you claim to be the ONLY professional here.... They are BIG claims.

What are you a professional in may i ask, because flicking back to your other posts you seem to be talking about demons and the like. Doesn't sound very pro to me to be honest.

At least i've tried to rationalise the situation by providing evidence of similar phenomena, i've broken the symptoms down into several theories such as hypnagogia and / or VLF stress. Defcon5 agrees with me too.

Please don't get all high and mighty. Thankyou.



posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
OP do you want to stop hearing helicopters and voices?

Do you enjoy the walls falling down?

If you want the helicopters to stop and the voices to go away and the walls to stop crumbling it is up to YOU to do something as soon as possible.

Only you, can change what is happening.

If you really, really want to change you will-need to talk to someone. If you have no money I suggest you go to an emergency room in a hospital. They have experience with this type of thing.

Or you could go to a minister who also has had experience with this.

If those two don't work go to the fire department in your town. Talk to one of the guys that drive the ambulance.

You must talk to someone in person for anything to change.

Someone will be able to identify what it is that is causing the voices, wall grumblings and helicopters.

Always try to talk to your family first but if you feel that will do no good then you have to talk with someone else.

Please let us know what you find out as yours is not the first we've heard of this.

We could use your information to possibly help someone else.

Also, remember to get some sort of paperwork from who ever you see and post it for us.

My best wishes to you.

The next move is yours.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by dizziedame]



posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Google owned by mafia: endmafia.com...



posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
With a username like yours says a lot about your mindset, my guess is you're asking for trouble!



posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
With a username like yours says a lot about your mindset, my guess is you're asking for trouble!


It's the title of a book. Why is it asking for trouble????




posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Ok let me set a few things straight here:

1) Stop pointing to my user-name. It is irrelevant and where i got it from is no business.
Lizard-man is being fairly helpful here but i could say "why is his name lizard-man is he a trying to summon reptillians to our planet?" That would be a stupid and random irrelevant thing to to be thinking/saying.. right? So stop pointing out my user-name if you dont have something to add.

2) Im sorry if im "ignoring" anyones advice or casting anyone aside. Im not intentionally doing so. Im trying to respond to as many people as possible and trust me, any advice i get is well received. So for xeno again im sorry i didnt respond to your post directly. I will be doing that next.

3) This is not a medical condition. Well, depends on what you define as a medical condition, but its not a "hallucination".

I wish it was.

4) Stop with the sarcasm. Whether you know it or not it makes me and everyone trying to help me feel stupid. You are not better/cooler than any of us so stop acting like we are all dumb idiots wasting time here. I go to school and have a full-time job i dont have time to be sitting here making up hoaxes.

I put up all the videos about 3 days ago. Im not expecting anyone to debunk anything because it is real. This isnt some "ghosthunters" bull# you see on T.V.

This is the stuff they dont want to talk about, but i am. If it scares you then im sorry, but im living this "dream/nightmare" so please understand why im asking for help.



new topics

top topics



 
5
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join