It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone Help Please!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Everything around me is turning upside down and i have no idea what's going on.

I can make the walls crack.

I hear voices.

Every night there is this helicopter flying by my house looking at it with its searchlight.

One time, i woke up to the sound of these hellish demons all around me. I got angry/scared and the walls started cracking like crazy at an insane pace. Then i felt the helicopter shoot some kind of frequency at me, making this really intense sound and causing me to pass out for a few seconds. As i was passed out i could still hear the helicopters slowly fading away.

About two weeks ago, i woke up in this semi-asleep state again. I kept hearing my name being called in a very consistent beat. I feel back asleep for a few seconds and woke up hearing a bird right outside my window chirping in the same exact beat.

I can go to my garage. Sit still and focus, and re-produce these cracks in the walls. It is real, without a shadow of a doubt.

My parents get pissed off when i mention it. When i first told my dad he started crying.

I feel like a part of me is locked away and i am not allowed to use it. I feel almost enslaved.

Some say i might be possessed, but its very weird. I can feel "presences" around me, but i am in control all the time.

I am very confused and even more confused about the helicopters.

Does anybody know what is going on ?!?!?!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Ask your parent(s) for advice. Your dad cares for you and you know it. Sometimes the ones closest to us can identify the kind of help we need.

I'm bipolar and this sounds like a manic episode, but don't take my word for it. Definitely talk with someone.

[edit on 9/24/2009 by sad_eyed_lady]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Your parents haven't gotten upset about you putting cracks in their walls?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
Ask your parent(s) for advice. Your dad cares for you and you know it. Sometimes the ones closest to us can identify the kind of help we need.

I'm bipolar and this sounds like a manic episode, but don't take my word for it. Definitely talk with someone.

[edit on 9/24/2009 by sad_eyed_lady]

I feel like he knows what it is but wont tell me.

Its like some kind of secret or something. He gives me little hints but every time i bring it up my parents tell me not to worry about it.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Next time you hear the helicopter visualize you are reaching up and pulling it out of the sky.

Concentrate on contacting your higher self.

Go to any church or what ever and get some pure holy light in you.

...don't want to seem harsh, but maybe you have a brain disorder.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by theuhstuf]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Your parents haven't gotten upset about you putting cracks in their walls?

I will be putting up a video camera in my room soon, hopefully i can make posts like these erased.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
... you dont have schizophrenia by chance do you?

im not saying you do, it just sounds really strange and similar to many schizophrenic episodes.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by theuhstuf
Next time you hear the helicopter visualize you are reaching up and pulling it out of the sky.

Concentrate on contacting your higher self.

Go to any church or what ever and get some pure holy light in you.

...don't want to seem harsh, but maybe you have a brain disorder.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by theuhstuf]

Ive always had bad experiences with religions. They either seemed (at the time) too attached to their beliefs or were out to make a quick buck. One or the other.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
First rule out any possibility of a medical condition causing you to have these experiences.

Trust your parents as they love you more than anyone and you are lucky to have them.

Love and heart energy will see you through this.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed
Ive always had bad experiences with religions. They either seemed (at the time) too attached to their beliefs or were out to make a quick buck. One or the other.

Don't go to buy in, don't go for results, go for the atmosphere, go for the still peace you seek.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by calihan_12
... you dont have schizophrenia by chance do you?

im not saying you do, it just sounds really strange and similar to many schizophrenic episodes.

Heres what's ****ed up:

Im studying psychology as my major. And yes, schizophrenia is almost eerily similar to what im experiencing.

Whats really messed up is, im familiar with the scientific method.

I always like to re-produce my effects.

When all of this first started i just assumed it was a dream or i just wasnt feeling good that day and hallucinating.

But right now im at the point where i can replicate most of what im seeing in real life just by sitting down and concentrating.

Im not crazy.

All of this is real, i would bet my life on it.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
hmm thats very strange.

ive experienced my fair share of weird experiences... as have all the members of my family.

do you think you were abducted?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by calihan_12
hmm thats very strange.

ive experienced my fair share of weird experiences... as have all the members of my family.

do you think you were abducted?

Well, in regards to this all happening, no. I dont remember any kind of alien presence. Although i have seen some strange sky phenomena like big white explosions and red balls flying across the sky.

Also, every time my astronomy class goes out to look at stars, there's at least 4-5 shooters stars/meteor showers every night. ITs really strange.

I do vaguely remember when i was "really" young some orange/brownish/gold light outside my window. However it was so long ago that before all of this happened i brushed it off as a dream.

See , im really quite skeptical. We all have schema's(pre-conceived notions) about what something might be, but i always make sure something is consistent and replicable before i start believeing it to be true.

Whatever im experiencing, is not a medical condition or hallucination.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
have you ever seen the movie Phenomenon?

If not you might want to rent it or something. IMDB

link   
alright well heres what i can tell you.

everyone in my family has been abducted. all happened when we were very little.

in my brother nick's teenage years, he would see balls of reddish/orangish light floating around outside, or in his room. he was also seeing shadow people randomly at that time. once i even heard a demonic noise coming from his room, and me and him ran out of the house because we were so freaked out

i cant tell you what it could be. but heres what i can tell you. we were all abducted.. and the house that, that stuff happened at was also haunted.

it could be either of the two, or some sort of shizophrenic episode. simply because ive experienced similar things.. im not going to say that your schizo. i dont think thats whats going on. there is something deeper to this issue it sounds like.

link   
reply to post by demonseed

Well to me it sounds like your visualizing with your eyes open.
Not necessarily Hallucinations.
Test this by controlling them.
If so you could create anything you want in your mind.
Then transform it into reality.
You could also try mixing this with emotions to test similar results.

Interesting things aside.
A check up wouldn't hurt.
But be paranoid about what they tell you.

Best of luck

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I'm willing to keep my mind open to phenomena I don't understand. But ...... abnormal claims require strict proof unless we are talking 'ghost stories' that are only intended to entertain.

So, for a start ..... where's your video?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by praxis

I'm willing to keep my mind open to phenomena I don't understand. But ...... abnormal claims require strict proof unless we are talking 'ghost stories' that are only intended to entertain.

So, for a start ..... where's your video?

im working on getting the camera.
In the meantime, i have this:

www.youtube.com...

If you want the original sound file ill be more than happy to send it to you. It was recorded with just a basic headset microphone.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Everything around me is turning upside down and i have no idea what's going on.

I can make the walls crack.

I hear voices.

At this point I can clearly see that this is the group that goes by like a zillion names. A lot of folks think it's the CIA, but the agency doesn't have that kind of technology to make you think that you can make walls crack and put crappy "voices" in your head.

They do it differently with different folks, so some folks have folks chasing them around and call it "Gangstalking". Other folks think it's angels and demons and crap, then on the other hand you've got the folks that say it's them aliens.

Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do and sometimes they leave folks along after a few months, sometimes they just keep going for years and years.

Have fun

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
And why isn't your house condemned with all the cracked walls?

Are you cracking the drywall? Plaster? Are you sure you haven't effected the beams? How about the outer walls? Have you torn the vapour barrier? How about cracked the foundation?

Why on Earth would you decide to wreck your poor parents' house? I mean, you are callously destroying their primary investment. Or making it likely they will have their pants sued off by a landlord. They aren't concerned about you destroying their retirement with your experimentation in your mental prowress?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join