It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and the Teleprompter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
This might have been covered here before, if so, my bad

I did do a search though

Everyone states how Obama is a great orator but i beg to differ.
I don't like the sound of the President being spoon fed speeches like this. It happens, that's fine, but to then just draw a complete blank when the teleprompter fails is not a great sign.

Makes him seem like he doesn't have a clue what he's talking about......maybe he doesn't

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Obama's like Ron Burgundy in Anchorman. He'll read anything off the teleprompter. Quick, someone write something dirty on it.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
bush minor couldn't even speak correctly or coherently with one right in front of him.

They all use them and have been doing so since Reagan.

His use of one is a non issue.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Bush rarely used them, he spoke from the mind, he didnt need a device with typed notes with big words. Love how this always reverts back to Bush, hes gone sorry thats hard for you to understand but the thing in question here is Obama. He can speak without one HAHAHAHAH

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover
...They all use them and have been doing so since Reagan.

His use of one is a non issue.

I agree, presidents and politicians have used them since they were invented. Speeches are prepared in advance and they are briefed.

Why all the fuss now, and not before?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
When Obama's media and worshippers go into tizzy fits after his speeches it makes the rest of us laugh out loud. Sure he reads great. Then you add to that when the prompter goes down he is reduced to a stumbling fit of incoherent rhetoric it's just icing on the cake. And attempting to reference Bush jr in Obama's defense is so classic!!

top topics

join