It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

How many of you have gotten the FLU phone call?

page: 1
6

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I just got a phone call with a recorded message 'encouraging' me to go down immediately and get a flu shot.

It seems these are routine and targeted at the general population.. but I've NEVER received one of these in all the years I've owned a phone.

The heat is REALLY on!


How many of you have received a phone call like this yet?

- Mea

[edit on 24-9-2009 by Veritas Lux Mea]




posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
i haven't yet received one. what part of the country do you live in? near the Mexico border? because that might be why they are pressuring you so hard to get it. to stop infection near the source.



posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Tesla
i haven't yet received one. what part of the country do you live in? near the Mexico border? because that might be why they are pressuring you so hard to get it. to stop infection near the source.


No, no.. I'm in North Carolina!

Nowhere near Mexico..


It was very odd to me.

- Mea

[edit on 24-9-2009 by Veritas Lux Mea]



posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I GOT ONE! From my doctors office- a recorded message! I deleted it immediately. Heck no- no shot for me!




posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I have gotten one for the past several years. Don't know why.

The phone call, NOT the shot.....

[edit on 9/24/2009 by Montana]



posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Well I never has gotten one and I will never get one as any phone call that I receive that is a number I do not recognize, I ignore the call.



posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
I GOT ONE! From my doctors office- a recorded message! I deleted it immediately. Heck no- no shot for me!



This one was from the county health department.. they called it a 'Code Red' urgent warning. They also said 'the H1N1 vaccine is not available at this time, but we will update you when it becomes available'.

Like I want to be updated..


- Mea



[edit on 24-9-2009 by Veritas Lux Mea]



posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
No calls, and I'm glad they are not wasting their time on that with me. The only person in my family who has received a flu shot is the only one in my family who has come down with the flu so far. He began to feel the symptoms not quite a full day after receiving the shot.

No flu for the teenager in public school, no flu for the ailing grandma, no flu even for me (even though those two pass all sorts of fun bugs to me on an almost regular basis). But my father gets the shot and BAM, he's got the flu. I'm not saying that the shot gave him the flu. I'm just saying that in order to get the shot he had to go to the one place where it's a slam dunk that you will find sick people, and when he got there, they apparently couldn't do anything to effectively protect his health.



posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Well I never has gotten one and I will never get one as any phone call that I receive that is a number I do not recognize, I ignore the call.


Oh I do too, I screen all of my calls as well!


But this one went to my voicemail and sent the message to me anyway..

Perhaps its just something that my county is sending out? (which wouldn't make much sense to me..)

- Mea

[edit on 24-9-2009 by Veritas Lux Mea]



posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas Lux Mea

Originally posted by Doc Tesla
i haven't yet received one. what part of the country do you live in? near the Mexico border? because that might be why they are pressuring you so hard to get it. to stop infection near the source.


No, no.. I'm in North Carolina!

Nowhere near Mexico..


It was very odd to me.

- Mea

[edit on 24-9-2009 by Veritas Lux Mea]


I'm in NC, haven't gotten a call yet though



posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
He began to feel the symptoms not quite a full day after receiving the shot.


Exactly. I've long since seen this too!

The majority of my family members get the shots ever year -- and they end up with the flu EVERY year.

I don't get the shots & I don't get the flu..

I've tried to help them along to become aware of this very simple pattern, but my words fall upon deaf ears -- so I've stopped wasting my breath.

Perhaps someday they will all begin to see.. =/

- Mea



posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
This brings up the fat that when I asked my dentist if he would take the vaccine, he said to me this, "Only if my Doctor calls and tells me I have to."

I dropped it at that but was left wondering if he in fact knew something, anything that the GP does not.

This thread reminded me of that.

It's just getting creepier and creepier by the day. And you want to know the worst part for me? It is that the largest majority of people I know, are totally clueless to any of this, they will go get the shot reguardless of the facts.



posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkross1983
I'm in NC, haven't gotten a call yet though


Are you in the North Eastern area too? (without giving my exact town away to the world..
)


- Mea



posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Depending of the age of the people, if you are old enough to remember how the 1976 swine flu vaccine killed many elderly as they were the first to be vaccinated back then.

Many people today from the last generation like me will be very afraid of the swine flu vaccine.



posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Depending of the age of the people, if you are old enough to remember how the 1976 swine flu vaccine killed many elderly as they were the first to be vaccinated back then.

Many people today from the last generation like me will be very afraid of the swine flu vaccine.


Wow.. how interesting. I wasn't around then, but I fully believe that the 'vaccines' are what actually CAUSE the issue they supposedly prevent.

I'll have to look into the first round a bit more..


- Mea



posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
This brings up the fat that when I asked my dentist if he would take the vaccine, he said to me this, "Only if my Doctor calls and tells me I have to."

I dropped it at that but was left wondering if he in fact knew something, anything that the GP does not.


He probably does! Do you know how many pediatricians that wouldn't even consider vaccinating their children with 'regular' childhood shots -- MUCH less flu shots?

That has to tell you something!

They aren't all oblivious.. thankfully..


- Mea



posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Seems they are trying their hardest to create fear in the sheeple. Never have I heard of such a thing....calling people to get a shot.

s&f



posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Veritas Lux Mea
 


Wow, that's creepy.

You know something is up when they are soliciting phone calls encouraging you to take their "life-saving vaccines."


But no, I got no phone calls of that nature through the entire flu season of 2009.



new topics




 
6

log in

join