It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Will Smith Reptilian?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Better Mouse Trap

Wait, now the blacks are getting onboard too!

Yeah just like the witches because of red hair uh?
So the amount of money someone makes determine whether that someone is reptilian? Oookey! Damn I'm gonna have to tell my cousin to give up his ambition of becoming a top actor

[edit on 24-9-2009 by Exv8densez]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Actually, if rumor serves me right he is not, but he is a Scientologist which falls in the top three between Reptilians and Mormons.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
LoL this is good s**t, one of the funniest threads ive seen here on ATS. Ill give ya a star as well

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
LoL this is good s**t, one of the funniest threads ive seen here on ATS. Ill give ya a star as well

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This type of ridicule of a person based on appearance only serves to detract from the very real phenomena happening to persons in critical power positions who are going along with wearing reptilian or cat-eye contact lenses, as alledged....
Most Hollywood stars don't show thier eyes in public so it's not likely a paparazzi shot of Will Smith will lead to a firm conclusion. I have worked around most of the Reptilian threads on ATS and see the same persons raising the same blatant doubts as always to detract from a far more serious issue than whether this or that person looks Human anymore.
The ATS World News right this moment has an HEADLINE about lower astral entities and this article corroberates recent alledged action at NASA regarding plans to go public about a brown dwarf star in our vicinity?(nibiru?) In a nutshell our entire slave race is run now by entities that take over the minds of people who witlessly channel low entities of the Luciferian ilk. Pop culture people like Madonna smeared with blood and doing the sign of Voor( devil's hand-sign) are lowing themselves vibrationally to become better hosts of these blue-tinted & shapeshifting-astral-material people called by many names. The reptile vibration makes for an easy description of the feeling people get around a blue-blood person or one who thinks they have made a deal with 'the devil' .There are no devils persay; just these astral projections of non-humans who play with our minds and enter the dreams of the unprotected. Numerous hollywood stars and journalists and public leaders ARE NOW hosts to 'a wizard of Old' as per the Necronomicon-Goetia-Kaballistic mythos of material domination and absoltute control...
..Will Smith could have as much Khazarist blue blood in him as HW BUSH or any of the other second tier Familia or Annunaki-descendants. The Queen of England has the statue of ( pronunciation) HepSekmet as a figurative totem of the Orion-Lion/ dragon/ cat added to the genes of the Sirain-dog and the draconian Frog--(triskale)-The three species became one in the womb of the Mother of the bloodline (isis) who still literally owns about 20% of all the land on the planet...queen ELz-bast... the dog-cat-frog totem of BAel her annunki father is also the sign of Marduk; the Calfling who..quite amusingly is the 'Son of God' everyone is expecting to reurn as a christ. Instead of a non-existent jesus or even lucifer we shall see behind the wizard mask that our world is suppposed to be the property of a blueish-Nazi-Pedophile of a Matraya or Betrayer, annointed in crocodile fat who get's his kicks from wallowing with creatures in even lower dimensions of existence....
Will Smith is not like this..as others stated in this thread..he has compassion and he is kind.. A truly possessed or hybrid Annunaki won't be taking any unnecesarry risks at this time while they are poisoning the skies and the planet..as per the predicted events of thier bible related to preparing the atmosphere for them to 'walk again amongst us beasts.'
..For me..I'll stick with the beasts and the spirits gathering here to put an end to these freaks and this slave world called Terra; one way or another... I love Will Smith in his movies because he plays the kind of hero who doesn't compromise..and he loves his (Reptilian?) wife..Like a Human Being in the blessed moment.
Link to my Youtube video collection of 'confirmed Reptilians', slit-eyes and other recent postings from 2010 related to my study of this video-eyeball phenomena. I don't watch or have a televison anymore so I cannot say for sure that I have BETTER VIDEOS taken by amateurs than any of the actors on the 'V' televison series who are there to add a level of doubt to anyone questioning what is seen clearly now around the world as a phenomena worth further investigation. ---- youtube dot com/ 'witchshayjames' I have now over 160 videos on the Reptilian Research Playlist... Be strong, we stand firm as we stand together..

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
There's alot more to his first serious acting film "6 (or Six) Degrees of Separation" than what may be at first glance. Watch it and think about it...

Double sided Kandinsky.........................................

CHAOS:CONTROL

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Better Mouse Trap
reply to post by Sliadon

Anyone of power, whether president or an actor who makes 25 million a movie has to be "closely" examined. You reach a certain level by your talent and you reach another level via your associations.

Will Smith is on top of the Hollywood food chain, I'm not trying to be "humorous" asking why this anomaly exist my friend.

Actually, the film industry works like this.

You start, you make crap films for a crap wage.

If you make a few crap films that turn out really well, then Directors ask you do be in better films, which have bigger budgets and therefore you get more money.

This is what has happened.

Will Smith sells movies. Hundreds of millions of dollars worth of movies, that's why he's worth 20 million a pop.

It's nothing to do with association. Sure he's certainly got friends in the industry, but any role Will Smith wants, I'm sure he would not have a hard time getting.

It's not like politics....

If it was the Twilight movies would have been STAR STUDDED, instead of quite lame...

~Keeper

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by shay_james

really? You believe what you typed? No Kidding? Reptilians, Nibiru and aliens.....oh my.

Will Smith is human until someone can 100% prove otherwise. Good luck.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Better Mouse Trap

I will tell you this - I can sense energy in beings and what they are inside and Will Smith is NOT a Reptilian. Sorry to dissapoint you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join