It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Will Smith Reptilian?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Hear me out my friends. The more I see Will and his snake looking wife, I think reptilian humanoid.

First off, look at Will's ""mysterious" film choices....

We have Independence Day, Men in Black, Enemy of the State , Men in Black II, I Am Legend, I Robot, etc

All of his blockbuster roles have involved government secrecy in one form or another.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by Better Mouse Trap]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
haha, .... nooooo, he's what they call " African American"

I know right, .... wild.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Don't forget the fresh prince of bel-air and how he rebelled against the elites (his uncle).

but in all seriousness, no he is not a reptilian. but if he was playing agent J would have been very awkward for him.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
He was born and raised in Philadelphia , where apparently he spent most of his days on the playground, until a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in the neighborhood. after one fight he was sent to live in Bel-Air with his uncle and aunt then he moved to Hollywood and became a movie star, not exactly the up bringing of a reptoid is it

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I have had the pleasure meeting him in South Africa and all i can say is he "stands out" of the crowd. There is that certain atmosphere in the air, an exceptionally strong & positive aura, you can feel it. That man is so positive, what he sets his mind to he will achieve.

Still not saying he is reptilian though but a very kind & sincere person. I do not know how he "acts" in events overseas but he was, to put it like this, kind of humble over here.

He was an "Enemy Of The State" as well...

[edit on 9/24/2009 by qonone]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I dunno, when he's in the shower in I Robot, you can see his tail. Or he might have been tucking it back.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Will and his wife showing their reptilian side in public....

A reptile in public, mimicking the Smith's

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Better Mouse Trap
Hear me out my friends. The more I see Will and his snake looking wife, I think reptilian humanoid.

First off, look at Will's ""mysterious" film choices....

We have Independence Day, Men in Black, Enemy of the State , Men in Black II, I Am Legend, I Robot, etc

All of his blockbuster roles have involved government secrecy in one form or another.

Haha, hes not a reptilian. He's a Zeti Reticuli from the 4th planet out from Zeti Reticulum2
You should know better

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Will Smith is very human. Very terrestrial and this thread is very silly fueled by lots of paranoia and rumor feeding fear based on the man's artistic portfolio and a very meanly stated slant towards his espoused based on her appearance. Did you look into starting this OP with any solid evidence and founded science? The National Enquirer and Star may have been the Hot Sheets in Will's MIB movies but in the real world and especially on ATS, this kinda thing don't fly.

Thanks for the giggle. I will give a star for creativity and correct spelling.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
He's awesome, he's freakin CUTE and he is funny. Reptilian? nope

Harm None
Peace

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
hmmm.. i think angelina jolie looks more like a reptile than will smith

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I could care less, reptoid or not, I still love him, hey reptilian humans need love, too, lol.
I had come to a different conclusion myself, and that he is truly one of us, who beleives there is Government cover ups and want the truths to come to light. I beleive he's on our side.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Will Smith is not a Reptilian. He is actually one of the Crab People.

The whole Queer Eye for the Straight Guy was a failed attempt of theirs at taking over the Earth. The real genius was when they created a 'shell' for The Fresh Prince.

That's why anytime you hear people that would complain about him at a show of his about his voice. It was because his voice box was messing up and that caused any and all problems.

Oh. I almost forgot, the Crab People were sad that their Queer Eye approach failed, that is why every movie Will Smith is in he has to take off his shirt at some point.

-Sliadon

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Will and his wife showing their reptilian side in public....

A reptile in public, mimicking the Smith's

you've got to be kidding me. So a tongue kiss is now a sign of being a reptilian...in that case, my fiance and i are super reptilians.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Sliadon

i laughed so hard my neighbors started banging on the walls asking if everything was alright. you sir have made my day

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

haha, .... nooooo, he's what they call " African American"

I know right, .... wild.

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
He was born and raised in Philadelphia , where apparently he spent most of his days on the playground, until a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in the neighborhood. after one fight he was sent to live in Bel-Air with his uncle and aunt then he moved to Hollywood and became a movie star, not exactly the up bringing of a reptoid is it

Two of the funniest quotes iv read in a while,
they both had me in tears.
*Applaudes both posters*

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

My Hollywood connections tell me that Will Smith wanted to wear shades during this particular scene, apparently the predatory bird on the cap, known to feast on reptiles, irked him . We all know when these human reptiles get sand in their muffs, their eyes reveal themselves.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Reptilian? Thats funny.

Have you even seen I Am Robot or I Am Legend? They are warnings of what will happen when technology gets out of hand. At least thats how I see it. I like Will Smith, he seems sincere and I believe his heart is in the right place.

I Am Legend is still one of my favorite films. It is sssoo much more than a zombie movie. If after seeing that movie and actually getting all of the messages from it, you still think Smith is a reptilian, then watch it again, and repeat.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

My Hollywood connections tell me that Will Smith wanted to wear shades during this particular scene, apparently the predatory bird on the cap, known to feast on reptiles, irked him . We all know when these human reptiles get sand in their muffs, their eyes reveal themselves.

I really hope that when you created this thread you meant to click on the Jokes, Puns, & Pranks forum on BTS but somehow your computer accidentally posted your topic into Skunk Works...

-Sliadon

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sliadon

Anyone of power, whether president or an actor who makes 25 million a movie has to be "closely" examined. You reach a certain level by your talent and you reach another level via your associations.

Will Smith is on top of the Hollywood food chain, I'm not trying to be "humorous" asking why this anomaly exist my friend.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join