It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Educational Videos about 3 years of not taking Vaccines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Educational Videos about 3 years of not taking Vaccines

I have made a video telling personally how I have not taken any vaccines for 2 to 3 years and never got any flu.

This video is by me and I explain to people that the vaccines are not for everyone and that people shouldn't force other people against their will to take the vaccine. I title this video,

The Vaccines are NOT for everyone!

For 3 freaking years I never took the vaccine I was never a public risk! So Don't even try to tell me bull like I'm a public risk!!!

and here is why I am making this video:

The military is starting to be given regular police duties such as traffic controlling:

also I am telling the people that time is running out to resist the NWO peacefully before only violence will work because protesting would be 100% banned.

This is an educational video post by Brian H. about the upcoming military police state in the 'not so far' future.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Dude.

I've seen your other videos, this one too.

I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but....wow.

you need something to do other than make videos.

no, seriously.

./end

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Remixtup

No. He's spreading his message, nothing wrong with that. You ever thought he might not be like you and he may actually like making videos?

That aside, I have never had a flu vaccination, ever, I'm nearly 30... so 2/3 years isn't really that great a deal.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
It's great that you're getting the message out and everything, we need more people spreading the info, but I think you need to work on your presentation and style a little more. I found myself cringing a little while I was watching.

top topics

join