It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Scole Expierements

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Hello everybody. Earlier today i was bored and looking at all the weird stuff i could find on the internet. Anywho I was at a site called Listverse. Witch is a pretty amazing site where you could get lost for hours if you are not careful. Anyways I was reading a list and saw something about the Scole Expierements. This stuff is crazy. Floating orbs. Pictures burned into 35mm film without the use of a camera. Just to name a couple. This was a five year expierement and lost of data was recorded.

I was wandering to myself if any of you have ever heard of this and if so was it real. It seems to me to be. I did a quick search on ATS with minimal results. No threads on it. Anywho take a look and tell me what you think. The faces in the film with no use of a camera is what did it for me. Crazy stuff.

MessOnTheFED!

P.S. Im at work so if i dont get back for a while im sorry in advance.

TheScoleExpperiment

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Wow! absolutely nobody cares? Go figure if im not insulting the prestdent or advocating doom and gloom then i guess its not interesting.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
This was an amazing case. Very compelling. Many have tried to debunk it, but nobody seems to have managed.

There are two main publications - The Scole Report, and the Scole Experiment (which is just a summary, really).
Much of the evidence they collected has yet to be shared. I can't wait.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Hey mate, I know this is an old thread but I was looking for more info and found this thread.

Someone else has posted a documentary about the scole experiment and were discussing it on the thread.

So incase you would like to chime in or just take a look here's the thread;

Afterlife Investigations - Scole Experiment

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Tonight on Supernatural Girlz Radio, (Blogtalk) they are interviewing Robin Foy, a team member and investigator.
He is also the author of Witnessing the Impossible. I'll be tuning in - sounds interesting!
SupernaturalGirlz

new topics

top topics

join