It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They are waking people up on purpose

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by refuse2lose2nwo
Yea, one thing I know is Christians can not fight back. We are taught to love thy enemy so in theory a good Chrisitian will never resort to war. Which is the way the world should be.

How many Christians posses a gun at their home or in their truck? Well, I'm curious to know...

But back on topic, I think the "global elite" want a revolution. When I look at the financial crisis,
the bailout, etc. It's clear they want people to get mad. It's clear they
want chaos, division and war.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
victory or defeat don't come from popular perception, they are tangible, physical realities, which, by definition, cannot be denied. (denying defeat does not change your lot, that is IF you're still alive)

peaceful protest may or may not work, heck apathy might do the trick, one way or the other, the question is whether your assessment is right, which you cannot possibly know. agent provocateurs are everywhere and they don't get reported on any appreciable scale, do they?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

if half of what is said of the NWO is true, most of us will simply die, whether we win or not, victory only benefits the survivors, doesn't it? it's plain to see, though that peaceful protest did not work in Nazi Germany, the Soviet Union, Maoist China and a couple of other dictatorships, or during war, think of East Timor, if you want an example where a large part of a scoiety was simply erased.

if that's the plan, you'll be oven-fodder, pure and simple, while more agressive individuals would die fighting (quicker and much more rewarding, too). it's your choice but please, don't believe for one second that effectively surrendering your life to anyone should be considered a role model or that your approach is any more benevolent than the willingness to fight for survival when deemed inevitable.

==============================================

Originally posted by Redge

How many Christians posses a gun at their home or in their truck? Well, I'm curious to know...

But back on topic, I think the "global elite" want a revolution. When I look at the financial crisis,
the bailout, etc. It's clear they want people to get mad. It's clear they
want chaos, division and war.

fair enough, the problem i see is that they will get their wish sooner or later, because there is really no limit to insolent theft and daylight robbery, so people will have to choose between death and rebellion at one point. needless to say, being cornered reduces your chances, so, understanding the situation and preparing accordingly are absolutely necessary.

as a rule of thumb, having an option is better than not having it, so a rifle + ammo, well hidden but within reach can be the difference between being chased through the woods by bloodhounds and the solvable problem of disappearing the bodies of a dozen over-zealous thugs or any gang. if you don't want to use it, fine, no one should ever know, even if they found it, they couldn't trace it to you, unless you registered it like a good sheep.

[edit on 2009.10.4 by Long Lance]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I love Muse, and the new album is the best I have heard in years, actually i think is my favourite of all time, its hard to say how awesome it is, stunning even.

But i digress... A friend of mine works as a clinical psycologist in prisons, and often comes out with this statement "you cannot help but tell your story." Its the same with any secret organisation, there is only so long you can keep a lid on anything, because people are people and just cannot help but tell their story in whatever form that takes. And now with the advent of the web, some people directly involved have "told their story" albiet anomynously, but the need to confess and give acount of themselves is a thing inherant in us all.
The story was always going to come out. They have tried to supress it for years and now they cant because people are waking up to their tactics.
The false flags, the staged economic meltdown, chemtrails, innoculations and on and on. People are waking up, but they will use that too against us, and they will loose.
Every civilisation that has ever been dies in the end. Sometimes violently sometimes with a whimper, and this one is no different, it is a question of when. And when it does, i just wonder what will replace it? And if they learn from the past? Or will the cycle of crap start all over again?

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
*bump*

I couldn't agree more. These types of conversations (this thread and others) are laying the groundwork for meaningful resistance to anything that threatens decency and responsible freedom.

Forewarned is forearmed. Peaceful planning will bring peaceful resistance, and that can only happen before anything breaks off.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Not sure if there is such thing as Illuminati, however there are movements in place that people don't know about that are promoting peace via the media, which is currently the only way to get the majority of people aware and thinking for themselves...

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Honestly i think they are "trying" to wake people up just so they get enough people for their purposes after SHTF and everything is settled. I think they are hopping a percentage of the people will wake up , they know the majority won't listen tho , so they will get just enough to continue the human race. Dunno , just sayin

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I think this song is awesome, but i think people need to be (awake) so to say to understand it, but also there is a growing trend that truth is profitable in media, just look at movies, sherlock holmes, angels and demons, avitar all have truth themes. Music robbie williams new song is inspired by Zeitgeist we have a great aussie band COG which is also very inspired by the truth movement, another The vines have a new age feel, Tool has sung about this stuff for ages, rage against the machine and John Lennon talked about the NWO in the 70s so this isnt a new trend but certainly more in our minds due to past events like 911 wars, and frustration with capitalism and religion. My way of fighting is not getting in debt, living as green as i can, e.g eating well produced food, smoking pot, watching less TV, surfing educating myself and just completly ignoring governments and society, if people start living for themselves it takes power away from banks and governments and there is absoulutly no need for violence. I worry about the growing revolution trend in the US many gun toting red-necks fueled by religion listening to alex jones wanting any excuse to fight and this is playing right into the establishments hands because they will clamp down and contol the masses like never before, i am sick of hearing the illuminati is contoling things they were a group in the 17th century, now days it is corperate bankers which sit at the top of the food chain not scientists and free thinkers if anything WE are illuminati hiding in the shaddows thinking and talking about a better world...

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

It has something to do with a Luciferian code that the information has to be made publically available. "We have to be informed," is their Luciferian rule. Only then can it be considered "free will" albeit by default.

That's it absolutely.

Good people do bad things every day because it's their job. Hiding behind a business model gives them the impression that they are not personally doing anything wrong.

To all the non-believers, atheists, and nihilists...don't come on my land because while we may look like a peaceful christian community with alot of food....we will remain thru this thing and I have prepared well to defend the flock

I don't even know where to begin on that comment.

When the SHTF, and there's no Jesus to feed the starving masses, you are going to find yourself in a very different position than the one you envision. There will be more 'believers' willing to kill you and your flock than any of the groups you have mentioned.

A starving family coupled with the realization that (at the very least) GOD has forsaken them or (at most) didn't exist in the first place will create the most dangerous person imaginable...One who is disillusioned and has nothing to lose.

Non-believer's on the other hand have to depend on themselves.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I wonder if we're doomed no matter what we do. Look at it this way:

Jim knows about the NWO, and he's deeply disturbed by what he sees going on around him. So, he decides to do something. But, he knows if he does something violent, something certain to get attention, he'll be put on the media as a terrorist, his name shunned, and, in general, he'll be disgraced and his cause will go to naught. The bullies win.

So instead, Jim decides a peaceful protest is the only alternative. So, Jim gathers like-minded citizens and goes and forms a huge crowd, and together they campaign across their towns, maybe to major cities... They make sure to stand on their town commons, and that of the state capital or nearest big city. People who see them will pay attention - and hey, one of them even knows a bit about tracking the Bilderberg group and they go and protest at some hotel. Maybe they even get the attention of some high-up people, like government officials.

But the more Jim protests and takes advantage of his free speech rights, the more he begins to notice: people don't like what he has to say. In the end, it seems, he was put in the local media as a crackpot conspiracy theorist, his name shunned, and, in general, he is disgraced and his cause goes to naught because people think conspiracy theorists want attention. The bullies win.

This is something I've been thinking about for a while. I believe in the NWO, and that it is, in some shape or form, a real thing. But, having told my friends and family so in an attempt to make them realize there's at least something suspicious going on, all I get is a, "Humph. I can believe that. Life just sucks, and the government is no good. Politicians and banks are all in it to get you." And then, they go back to what they do best: going on as if I were simply a fly in their ears.

Even if they ARE waking people up on purpose, what can we do about it?

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
It's been their MO for a long time to "wake up" people. Through their symbolism and the obvious artefacts everywhere (like in denver airport) they think that the people who are receptive enough deserve to know.

Here's a vid on my Denver Airport point www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join