It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They are waking people up on purpose

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
It has come to my attention that the group, whoever they are. The "Illuminati" or the "New World Order" are waking people up on purpose. Now, you would ask why they would do such a thing. Well, most people....even a lot of you probably think violence and anger is the answer. They are counting on your violence. They are counting on your hate. They are afraid of the peaceful and passive resistance. I am uncertain of their immediate plans, but I can see where this is all headed.

A very recent and blatant example of the forced "wake up"

Muse...a well known band has a new single called the Uprising.

Lyrics:
Paranoia is in bloom,
The PR transmissions will resume,
They'll try to push drugs that keep us all dumbed down,
And hope that we will never see the truth around
(So come on)
Another promise, another scene,
Another packaged lie to keep us trapped in greed,
And all the green belts wrapped around our minds,
And endless red tape to keep the truth confined
(So come on)

They will not force us,
They will stop degrading us,
They will not control us,
We will be victorious
(So come on)

Interchanging mind control,
Come let the revolution take it's toll,
If you could flick a switch and open your third eye,
You'd see that
We should never be afraid to die
(So come on)

Rise up and take the power back,
It's time the fat cats had a heart attack,
You know that their time's coming to an end,
We have to unify and watch our flag ascend

They will not force us,
They will stop degrading us,
They can not control us,
We will be victorious

Though the song may have a great message for those who know that the way to victory is peace, what of those who are inclined to violence. Such things will only add fuel to the fire..this new tactic is...disturbing. Let's hope that I am incorrect.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by TheOneElectric]

[edit on 24-9-2009 by TheOneElectric]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
You are absolutely correct.

I noticed 2 years ago that some of the vids talking about corporate logos and sinister symbols were put out by Illumaniti children who deliberately mentioned their background.

It has something to do with a Luciferian code that the information has to be made publically available. "We have to be informed," is their Luciferian rule. Only then can it be considered "free will" albeit by default.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Why would they be 'afraid' of peacful resistance as opposed to anger and violence? I think they'd be more afraid of an armed mob preparing them for a lynching!

I used to love it when I would do something wrong as a kid and Dad said 'I hope you learned a lesson' as opposed to the belt across the backside!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
If you stomp on a peaceful and passive resistance, you are cast as a big bad bully.

If resistance is violent, then violent punishment is expected and accepted.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I'm just going to point out the obvious and say that Muse seems to be pretty anti-establishment to me. Raised awareness is almost always a good thing, so I don't really see why you guys are getting worked up about this. People would be violent anyways if they will be violent and a song won't change that.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
muse is such a great band.love this song
and yeh interesting words.. it does seem to be about the extent the world is being surpressed. about people needing to wake up and realised how much they are controlling us..and the drugs part-maybe about the population being addicted to anything that stops them thinking for themselves-and without even realising it-Television,alcohol,processed food,their lives being run by work-the depression?warning about the NWO?or just about the big brother state we live in.have u heard robbie williams new song?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mecheng

They need people to riot and cause mass distraction so they can achieve their plans to take us out.

Under the cover up uproar, missing people will not be noticed too much.

Our voices have become too loud; we have become too numerous. It has reached a tipping point.

We are bringing down the Babylon system and they are angry. They are loosing control, power, and eventually, their wealth.

They have to shut us up in order to keep control over the few sheep they have left.

More here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
How about looking at it like this. The NWO has been exposed on a global level by someone or something. Instead of it being sinister, I think of it as a blessing on many levels.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I believe people have forgot how the story of life goes.

Good vs. Evil

In the end, Evil LOOSES.......

That's just how it goes, look at history and how the world works.

Sure there will be hard times ahead, but anything that is false and carries on for an extended amount of time becomes known as a LIE.

The Rabbit Hole is Deep.

But, there is a positive outcome.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The lyrics made a reference to New Age Theology.

*Open your third eye*
*Unity*

They are promoting a Good message as far as I can tell. Ever since I got into New Age Theology I learned not to fear death.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong, I love this song and I kept looping it while I was working out today in the gym. However there is just that weird...thing. I know there are two sets of "Illuminati" or whatever you want to call them. I know they are struggling against one another, but....like some have demonstrated in this thread "What's wrong with a violent uprising." That is my problem, too many individuals are willing to dwell in bringing down the powers that be with violence. I grow fearful of belligerent sleepwalkers who think that they have woken up. They are dangerous, and this new found hidden truth popping up in mainstream media does nothing to quell my worries.

Anyways, about the song....I love how it slams the greedy selfish, capitalistic mindset most Americans have been indoctrinated with. I simply love the line about opening the third eye, and finding out that we should never be afraid to die. It is simply beautiful that the truth is getting out there, I am just being cautious about how people will react to the truth.

Only time will tell.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
reply to post by mecheng

We are bringing down the Babylon system and they are angry. They are loosing control, power, and eventually, their wealth.

Hi...please feel free to prove to me that "We" are bringing down the system?? please i think you will find the system is stronger than it has ever been, this myth of people waking up is just a myth im afraid.. , i woke up ages ago for all the good it will do, what can the ones who see do to an unseen enemy, prey tell?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I dont agree.

I think doing nothing will allow free reign for the powers that be, and that is exactly what they want. So by making it obvious that resistance will lead to them being able to strike back (their ordinary fear tactics), they want to make people do nothing about the current world and just sit back and say "hey, at least we dont rebel because thats exactly what they want".

Dont play them for fools. You will lose that bet.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Revolt is revolt in any manner.

Them wanting a violent revolution is ridiculous though, peaceful is way easier to quell. As I posted in another thread, many countries revolutions didn't happen with picketers and people going on marches. Almost every revolution ended with someones head being lopped off or the majority of the leadership being executed in some form.

Wanting a peaceful revolt would be a pathetic idea. If they crush a peaceful revolution then the revolutionaries will turn violent. We are all humans, and it always leads to violence.

No corrupt government was ever taken down through a billboard, a commercial, or an internet forum. That is a ridiculous self-righteous thought some people have, that posting on here and communicating is making a very large difference. That is just my opinion though.

Disclaimer: I do not believe that violence is necessary at this point in time.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I too have thought the same thing. I have recently noticed songs about a revolution or awakening and seen it encorporated in adverts on tv. But arent they treading on thin ice by doing this? Theyre hoping we become aggressive and start rioting but at the same time risk losing control of us for good. All we have to do is be non compliant in mass and theres little they can do.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Im seeing more and more of these topics springing up. Good stuff! non-violent disobedience is the only thing that can screw things up. TPTB KNOW violence and will kick our butt with it. Hope this topic will not fall on deaf ears like mine always do

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I agree. I think it fitz right in with their motto "ORDER OUT OF CHAOS." or if you believe in the pike letter to mazzini...that pretty much puts us right on track as the minority of revolutionaries. Hate to say it, but we are falling right in line and I myself am not innocent. I have thought about this for years, it's kind of my personal duality....I am angry for what is going on and feel that the PTB need to be punished, but if, in a setting of societal collapse, a violent revolution ensues, who will be it's casualties. We can barely decide which political candidates are on our side, let alone put a finger on who is in the illuminati or who is a luciferian. How can we take the power from their hands without going through many innocents? These people are up to something and I have noticed the snowball effect that is taking place, i just can't tell what supernatural force is behind it. But I will encourage all the believers to remember that nothing can happen unless God wills it, and as the big guy said..."MINE IS THE VENGEANCE"
To all the non-believers, atheists, and nihilists...don't come on my land because while we may look like a peaceful christian community with alot of food....we will remain thru this thing and I have prepared well to defend the flock

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Yea, one thing I know is Christians can not fight back. We are taught to love thy enemy so in theory a good Chrisitian will never resort to war. Which is the way the world should be.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by refuse2lose2nwo

I wish more were like you...

I really do.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I have a few thoughts on this subject. The first is that music really isn't an effective way at waking people up. People will listen to Eminem who also sings songs with a political slant in them but they aren't any more aware of the NWO are they? These people don't really entertain the possibility of it. They just entertain it as fantasy. They just think it's a conspiracy. I'd have to say that Muse is having the reverse effect on people. People like them more for their music and don't really care about their songs. They understand that the band is political but they just think of their music as the views of the band. I don't think the people who I have talked to who have liked Muse in real life have cited the NWO themed lyrics as a reason for liking them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join