It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/22/09 Judge Andrew Napolitano on Forced Vaccinations in Massachusetts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The following is a video of Judge Andrew Napolitano talking about the forced vaccination legislation which will become law in Massachussetts.

The legislation will allow police to enter homes, even without your consent, and without a warrant, and gives authority to the police to forcefully vaccinate you, and even your children even if you opose this forced vaccinations. Not to mention that they can quarentine you without your consent.

According to Napolitano if this is enforced Americans will revolt.

There has got to be something we can do to stop all of this, which I am certain will be done in other states, if not all of them.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 24-9-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
It does indeed appear that forced vaccinations are "forcing" the Revolution.

Question: why is this only being done in Massachusetts?? What is going on with their state government that is allowing this?
I have read many a thread here of late and cannot figure this out.

Thanks Eu..good post.

Namaste

ZM

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I just hope that no cops actually try to enforce it.. They go into the wrong house and try to forcefully vaccinate someone's child against the parents will and someone is going to get hurt. All this law is doing is setting it up for police to try and do their jobs and enforce a law, and parents to try and protect their children and/or defend their rights as parents, and someone will get shot. I just cannot comprehend how any legislator could possibly think that this is a good idea...

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Zandermander

Thanks Zandermander.

The thing is that yes, we have heard officially about this happening in Massachusetts, but in fact other states are advocating a similar doctrine although it is not being reported yet.

There is a post around here where a member gave links to documents in some states where the states want to enforced forced quarentines if Americans decide not to be vaccinated,

Here it the link to that post.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

According to Napolitano if this is enforced Americans will revolt.

At least the Judge can see the writing on the wall!

If this is enforced, I believe we will not stop at defending ourselves. We will go all the way to the fox hole and root him out! We will remove TPTB from their positions by force, and we will enact an "old" government based upon the Constitution!

The ol' Camel is overburdened and tired! It won't take much to break his back, and when that happens, God Save the Queen (Obama/Admin/Congress), cause he is the only one that will be able too!!

I honestly do not think this will happen. I work for Florida Dept. of Health, and here is our weekly internal update:

Dear DOH Employees:
In a continued effort to provide you with the most up-to-date H1N1 Swine Flu information, we will send a weekly bulletin each Thursday.

Fighting H1N1 swine flu is a three-step approach: 1) get a vaccination when it becomes available, 2) practice everyday prevention (including frequent hand washing, covering coughs and sneezes and staying home when sick), and 3) use antiviral drugs correctly if your health professional recommends them.

The H1N1 flu vaccine is voluntary and initial shipments are expected to arrive by mid-October. The initial shipments of vaccine will be small, so priority for vaccination will be given to individuals who are in the designated priority groups. Information about the vaccine and priority groups can be found on the website below. Clinical trials indicate healthy adults will likely require only one dose of the vaccine.

The Florida DOH website - www.myflusafety.com... - has many resources, including a fact sheet on what DOH is doing to respond to the H1N1 flu (under the General Information section) and protective measures for the workplace (under the Community & Workplace section).

The Florida Flu Information Line (1-877-352-3581) is an automated line that can answer general questions about H1N1. Callers also have the option to speak with an operator, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week.

It is important for county health departments (CHDs) that receive calls from local residents to triage those calls internally, as they are most knowledgeable about local vaccination plans and H1N1 flu management. CHDs should refer only general questions to the H1N1 flu line.

Health care providers, who want to partner with DOH to administer the H1N1 vaccine, should be referred to the Florida SHOTS system where they can pre-register on-line at: www.flshots.com...

For more information visit www.myflusafety.com... or www.flu.gov....

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Great and thanks for the link to Battlestargalactica's post. I do remember now reading this.
I also believe that most of the state's preparedness mandates were old and that, in light of what the WHO is spewing at us, said states are scrambling to alter their individual
procedures. Does appear that Mass. has beat them all to the punch.
Time to Punch Back!!!

Namaste

ZM

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
why is everyone so obsessed with the constitution? isnt that what got us in this mess in the first place? the constitution to me is common sense. mybe we should evolve as a society and move past needing a set of rules. education reform imo.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

It seems to me that the Big Pharma companies, and the Global Elitists that invested in millions of vaccines are going to make damn sure they get used as planned. They probably figured that with all the "scare tactics" people would be lined up willingly to get the shot. Sites like this and several others obviously have done a good job educating people about the dangers of a vaccine that contains mercury, and I'm sure the elitists are pissed. When people have nearly endless resources who knows how far up the chain people are paid off. Maybe the legislators are really enjoying that new 80 ft yacht....

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I dislike Obama because of his shady past and his policies, but this is the same I heard about the time Bush was in office same # different man. If this # is gonna happen lets do this already. I wont have to keep lookin for a job, I would have one during the Revolution HAHAHAHAH

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
We do not need a piece of paper that is 200 years old to know what is right and wrong as a country. Surely we can do better as a people than this. I can't wait for a Federal Judge to get hold of this crap.

Common sense should be our guide with this "stupid" idea. Politicians all over the country are going nuts. These people grew up in America and are from our communities right? Come on America!!!!!

How can elected officials be off base by this much? How is that possible? It is "official" now, the United States is going down the drain.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

They probably did think everyone would be lined up begging for one. I've only had one flu shot in my life and got sick afterward anyway. My children have never had one, and never will as long as I have air left in my body but it has nothing to do with mercury for me. They've had their immunizations, but they're not getting a flu shot that hasn't been around long enough to know what, if any, long-term effects it causes. Not to mention the fact that the flu is constantly mutating and flu shots contain their best guess at what this years strains will be.

They don't even really know if the strains in the shot are the strains that will be out making people sick when it comes to the regular flu. But somehow they've perfected it and this particular type of flu isn't going to mutate between the time they started working on the vaccine and when they actually give it to people? I'm not buying it.

I just hope this legislation doesn't get signed into law... Offering a vaccine if people want it is one thing, making a law allowing forced vaccinations is another. It's completely unethical, immoral, and I highly doubt the Constitution could be interpreted in a way that would make it constitutionally legal.

join