It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Muscle Will Show in G-20 City

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by scooterstrats
Thanx Blaine ! Thats my point. The amount of broken windows and overturned trash cans are not the result of a protest that accomplishes anything. More like signs of resigned humility, broken spirit, and desperation. I could do the the same in a half hour in Oakland. If broken windows and overturned trash cans are supposed to make a mark on the worlds leaders, then they can look at any small town every day.

What you perhaps fail to recognize friend, is that birds of a feather flock together. One set of criminals simply invited the other set of criminals by virtue of their proximity.

One group employs ineffectual tactics of frustration and the destruction of what the other set of criminals has already stolen. The government owns everything in reality you simply pay a tax in the form of a worthless paper currency they have you labor for to lease the privilege of utilizing what you imagine you own. Fail to pay your tax on your home, your car, your income, the government can and will take everything away from you and that my friend is something CALLED THEFT.

One group of criminals conducts their crimes with pens, and ledgers and coined phrases replete with Latin and meaningless yet sinister words like “Credit Default Swap”.

The other group of criminals commits their crimes with sticks and stones and coined phrases of their own like “boost it dude”

Same difference in reality one is a common criminal the others are uncommon criminals.

They attract each other; neither will ever be held to full account for their crimes until one simple argument is first won. Which came first the chicken or the egg? How will we can we stop both groups of criminals is the answer.

I would wager you this if that common group of criminals had a true and full and equal opportunity to share in the wealth that the uncommon group of criminal hordes for itself and rules by making otherwise abundant resources scarce to increase the competition for them in desperate ways and drastically limit who can have what if anything at all in a world of abundance that the former group of criminals would be far fewer in number as they would have little to be frustrated about to protest.

We know that the common criminal is abundant, the jails and penitentiaries are full of them, mostly for drugs and petty economic crimes.

Yet still the streets of every city are rampant with crime, in large part because those are often not only the most attractive opportunities but only opportunities because of how the abundance of our society’s resources and wealth is horded by an exceptionally small group of uncommon criminals.

The protesters have perhaps caused so far 200,000.00 damage if that to property and city streets.

I am sure the security for the uncommon criminals has topped well over 2,000,000.00 dollars and possibly 5 to 10 times that. Paid in taxes, the theft of the common mans money by a group of uncommon criminals who are essentially spending millions of the tax payer’s money just to have dinner together while in the furtherance of their crimes.

Where is the outrage? There is of course none when you are told black is white long enough to believe it. When you have been told Day is night long enough to believe it, when you believe that the uncommon criminal is not a criminal because they do not hide their thefts or murders for the most part but cloak them in a flag that they teach you to worship, a uniform they teach you to worship, a BADGE that they teach you to worship.

It is amazing because the common criminal is abundant it would be like trying to eradicate flies, yet the uncommon criminal is so rare it would be like gathering a bushel full of coal.

For our leaders are no diamonds based on the state of the world we live in where there is no shortage of anything but everything is horded and controlled by a very few and shared with far to few.

Those would be the people entitled to enter Pittsburgh’s new ‘Security Zone’.

Which came first the chicken or the egg? I do not know but there is another old saying, ‘The fish is rotten from the head down’.

Get rid of the few head criminals and the rest of the problem practically goes away.

Those criminals dined tonight in Pittsburgh new ‘Security Zone’ on streets the taxpayer’s paid for not they, that they took away for their own whim.

It amazes me people would decry the one and not the other.

Blaine Martin Luther King had a dream, these uncommon criminals that make up the G-20 have a nightmare, a nightmare they share and inflict upon us all.

Lest you forget, I am here to remind you all.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

This ignorant fool of a mayor...

How sad.

When the government becomes fearful...thats when you know.

military helicopters? gun boats? armored vehicles? for safety from what?

I didnt realize we had the vietcong hiding out in the streets of Pittsburg.

Im not one to sit here and talk revolution and conspiracies, but this is utterly ridiculous...

This is not America.

heres a thought politicians. Quit ****ing everything up and you wont need the military "protecting" your slimeball asses...

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by open_eyeballs

I hear you my friend, my heart grieves for the city. Having been born there it's a dear and special place to me.

Let us hope something good comes out of all this madness and foolishness some how some way.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I dont defend the government criminals at all ! As I already stated, protests should occur against this blinkered out of touch thinking. But if ruining my city via vandalism by anarchists is the response, they should be dealt with at their level. They only create destruction (so far), so that's what they will manifest. If they provoke more, they will find more. And to be current, there is no indication that anarchists have made the G-20 members listen and reconsider anything (yet).

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by scooterstrats

Once again which came first the chicken or the eggs, if you get rid of the chickens you won't have any eggs lying about. You really just have an egg problem. The one lays the other.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Ok, I dont want my city destroyed, but I have a problem? Well, the anarchy kids seem to be sleeping, so lets not wake them . Big day tomorrow, eh?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by scooterstrats
Ok, I dont want my city destroyed, but I have a problem? Well, the anarchy kids seem to be sleeping, so lets not wake them . Big day tomorrow, eh?

Had you and the rest of the law abiding citizens marched downtown and effected a lawful citizen's arrest of the G-20 criminals you would have not had a problem with anarchists.

Sleep with dogs you get fleas. Had the citizens lawfully effected these arrests and convened a grand jury of citizens as is their right under the constitution to investigate and deal and charge them with their crimes, I imagine the anarchists would have erected a victory gate at the enterance to the city to commemerate your good sense and virtue instead of smashing up the place.

I suspects some of those guys had they got close to the actual G-20 particpants would have in fact done just that.

Instead of having brought justice, the people of Pittsburgh chose this day to not hold the tyrants in their midsts to account and to instead allow them to bully and intimidate you and the citizens with their 'security' zone.

No offense but the citizens have gotten what they want for you see these despots rule truly is anarchy my friend.

I would say the people of Pittsburgh slumber well indeed.

[edit on 25/9/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Yeah, so far we HAVE gotten what we want, which is a peaceful city intact. Anarchists have not affected us as a city, so they failed (today). I know this is sad for some, but we will (are) sleep well as there has been nothing publicly loud enough to cause otherwise... So we have what we had yesterday and still have tonight. Hopefully tomorrow too ! Maybe not, we'll see! Whichever, good luck !

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Helicopters keep flying over Oakland and protesters have set fires.

Couple of friends of mine have been tear gassed.

Tomorrow I get the feeling things will be a little bit more severe...

viva la revolution!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I want to know how in the hell whoever made the decision to deploy these soldiers think they have the authority to deploy these kinds of forces on American soil in a real exercise?

I skimmed through the article..did it mention who gave the orders?

star and flag btw

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
i was there today. the protest was pathetic. except for the very beginning, cops outnumbered protesters most of the time. the cops declared it an "unlawful assembly" 10 minutes into the protest.

the cops did a great job breaking up an incredibly unorganized and timid protest. hopefully the protesters will learn and try harder tomorrow

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by open_eyeballs

I want to know how in the hell whoever made the decision to deploy these soldiers think they have the authority to deploy these kinds of forces on American soil in a real exercise?

I skimmed through the article..did it mention who gave the orders?

star and flag btw

I can't be sure who gave the order but their name was likely either Carnegie, Mellon, Heinz or Rockefeller. The actual pecking order gets a little fuzzy at that level, but chances are it was one of them.

They have a lot of brass you have to admitt, declaring a 'security' zone in the center of a U.S. City and shutting it down to play king for a day.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ruckus49
i was there today. the protest was pathetic. except for the very beginning, cops outnumbered protesters most of the time. the cops declared it an "unlawful assembly" 10 minutes into the protest.

the cops did a great job breaking up an incredibly unorganized and timid protest. hopefully the protesters will learn and try harder tomorrow

Stay safe friend, and I wish you luck tomorrow.

Great job at getting out there and taking part in it all.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
Helicopters keep flying over Oakland and protesters have set fires.

Couple of friends of mine have been tear gassed.

Tomorrow I get the feeling things will be a little bit more severe...

viva la revolution!

All you guys good luck out there and stay safe.

Please keep reminding everyone there still are people who want free speech in this country.

Not many I fear judging by this thread, but some!

Fight the good fight, peacefully please!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by open_eyeballs

Well, any decision to deploy soldiers must come from state government. So thats Ed Rendell,, Pa governor, who is here in the burg. Its PA state National Guard.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Well, yeah. I mean I'm not too concerned about seeing military in the city at all. In fact, in most riots, the national guard shows up. It's a common routine.

Nerve wrecking yes lol but common.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Sorry, that was a reply to another post. And for the record, it's dead quiet here.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
A lot of the kids who were running around causing trouble weren't even protesters. They just wanted to destroy stuff.

I think Pittsburgh just enjoys to riot lol
It also kind of makes the Actual protesters look....well, look very very very bad and perhaps even targets to more vicious attacks by paranoid cops.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
YOU HAVE TO WATCH THE VIDEO IN THE LINK..MILITARY PERSONAL IN AN UNMARKED CAR GRABBING A PROTESTER AND FORCING HIM INTO THE CAR BEFORE DRIVING OFF...

www.liveleak.com...

thats some pretty scary stuff....

[edit on 25-9-2009 by fatdad]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I align with free speech and the rights to protest, but I am also aware that they can turn violent, that is human nature and that is the way of the fighter and just those that has been pushed to the limit.

Our nation if falling into chaos desperation and anarchy, why? because the so call leaders that we elect are selling our nation for their on personal and private interest while crapping on the American people.

No, I don't like violence, but guess what, we take violence into the countries we invade, and that is OK and necessary or that is what our government tells us but when the American people are fighting for our rights in our nation that is call homegrown terrorism, we are target anarchist and we become the enemy, we have not right to be violent in our own nation while protecting our rights.

Sorry Blaine but that is call indoctrination and hypocrisy.

Perhaps you can find in your hart to understand my point of view but if you don't I will not be mad a you any more.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by marg6043]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join