It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Altertnate theory; H1N1 Vaccine is anti-ALIEN Vaccination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
For a moment consider this...And I post for replies by those who know much more than I.

Suppose we know International investigation of the moon and other "space anomalies" is grwing at a rapid rate... India claiming water and other nations making all efforts to get there.

Suppose we know the international community is racing for UFO disclosure.

Suppose we know great things are prophesied by the mayan calendar, the galactic plane alignments for 2012. The supposed return of off-word beings.

Suppose we also know that the H1N1 virus is a hoax, and the regular domestic flu kills more annually anyways.

Suppose we know that the H1N1 virus vaccine is already contained within regular annual vaccine shots (need source).

JUMP TO HERE FOR THE PUNCHLINE!

Suppose we find out that "whoever it may be" knows the H1N1 vaccine is a hoax when targetted at the hyped swine flu..... BUT....

Supposed ... The H1N1 vaccine IS NECESSARY to defend against an off-world virus set to be soon released upon the planet by the forthcoming return of alien diseases and viruses brought here by the off-world visitors soon to arrive.

Why this rush to vaccine the entire planet? We all agree there is a troubling gap between the so-called viciousness of swine flu and the herculean efforts to vaccinate agaist it.

The problem is not the vaccine itself, for it may be necessary, but the undisclosed thruth about What is in the vaccine and what it is vaccinating us against.

Is the H1N1 Vaccine a necessary protection against alien viruses and deseases?

Do I now change my mind and consider taking the vaccine?

Please consider and reply. I am a casual observer of ATS and know very little about these things.

JW- Edited to change tagline

[edit on 24-9-2009 by jaywoo]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jaywoo

Maybe the ETs are coming here through the use of their minds mostly, perhaps with the use of a substance like "melange" or the spice in Dune.

There could be a similar substance like '___' that could project human consciousness into another dimension.

If ET is mostly here as a spectre, then it is possible they don't have any germs.

With the limited availibility of water in space, it is likely that if any ETs are here physically they are Bots or non biological entities.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Ok I'll bite. They know that there is a virus coming? from somewhere thats not earth, they know how to kill said virus, this virus from outer space that hasnt been hear yet. Right? they need a virus to make a vaccine for it so how do they do this? the virus gets here first HOW?
- If they do have it then we are to assume that the gov has communications with said beinging and the beingings told them they were coming with said virus?

I like your though process. But it sounds like you could use this in a really good book. Your idea is very broad too many holes that need to be filled. Basic questions

if there was a killer virus to be delivered to us how do we know the vaccine we have works with out testing it out on people who have the diesase already? would that have leaked out? The virus cant be that bad if they were able to contain it for so long.
Again great thought if it turns into a book i'll read it

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Do we not "know" that there are differnt classes/types of aliens in the Dulce facility? Have they not fought amongst themselves before?

If there is division (and we know from said stories that there are), that one side provides info for the betterment of mankind within this struggle?

I was going on the assumption that this is not "first contact", that this is in the middle if not the culmination of much alien contact.

Once again, I only believe half of what i think.

new topics

top topics

join