It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Swine Flu Vaccine Causing Swine Flu Deaths?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
This topic really needs to be addressed and not lost in all the concern over SwineFlu and over alleged Genocidal attacks on the American population. In an article accusing President Obama on fudging over whether his children should be vaccinated, he mentioned the focus of the campaign being on children with development disorders. (Could that be because they are institutionalized and therefore defenseless? I guess that should be another thread) The article mentions a a CDC report on the deaths of 36 children from complications of swine flu including the fact that almost half of them HAD ALREADY BEEN VACCINATED and the other half had been given some anti-viral treatment.

http://(link tracking not allowed)/YiRdF

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I have been trying to find information about the results so far of those that have been in the testing trials.

No much is been disclosure and if people are dying specially children the big pharma and government will not disclosure anything to the public, until the mass vaccinations is well on going.

Yes we may get some reports by independent trackers but as usual they will be relegated to nothing but conspiracies.

Still history will repeat itself and rest assure that the same results of the 70s vaccination will happen again.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Very interesting data,

What President Obama is referring to is a little known study released by the CDC that reports on the deaths of 36 children attributable to complications from the Swine flu. The majority of those deaths occurred in children with very significant neurodevelopmental disorders.

According to the data some of these children also had chronic pulmonary disorders and some were obese. In fact, most of the children who died had multiple, severe, chronic health conditions. So the majority of these children were not normal healthy children but instead had neurological, neurodevelopmental and pulmonary disorders and ended up with complications from the H1N1 flu and ultimately died from these complications.

Interestingly, the CDC found that 13 (52%) of the children who died had received at least 1 dose of the 2008--09 seasonal flu vaccine including 11 children who had these high-risk medical conditions. Of further interest is that 15 of those who died and who had chronic medical conditions had also received antiviral treatment. What role, if any, these two factors had in the deaths was not discussed in the CDC report.

I wonder if this will be the same results you may get from statistics when is the seasonal flu vaccination.

Then this bring the warnings agains squalene in the vaccine.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by m khan
The article mentions a a CDC report on the deaths of 36 children from complications of swine flu including the fact that almost half of them HAD ALREADY BEEN VACCINATED and the other half had been given some anti-viral treatment.

Please be careful with your wording people and make sure you read the articles. The confusion on all of this is crazy. The H1N1 SWINE Flu vaccines are still in production. They have not started distributing them outside of test groups yet. The kids in the report has received the regular seasonal flu vaccine.

Again, as of today (9/24/09), and according to everything I have read, the swine flu vaccine has not been distributed yet to doctors, etc. So any Swine flu related deaths that happen after a vaccination are not related to the swine flue vaccine.

Still not taking it, though. I don't see the point, personally. I don't take the seasonal flu vaccine, either. *shrug*

Edit to add: if I misread your posts, I apologize... need more coffee..

[edit on 9-24-2009 by rogerstigers]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

Thanks for the clarification, I was wondering too if the cases of the children were from the testing subjects of H1N1 but if this are the regular seasonal flu vaccinations this bad.

Perhaps pushing to early vaccination by big pharma is going to be worst than expected.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The Nasal spray vaccine is made of a live virus (weakened swine flu I think) the injected vaccine is made from a dead virus (also swine flu I think). Scientists concerns are for the swine flu to mutate and killing more people. The live virus vaccine can mutate, can bacteria mutate a dead virus?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The CDC cases may actually tie into and confirm the Canadian study posted on this ATS Thread posted by ZombieSlayer.

Here is his opening post and link

Preliminary research suggests the seasonal flu shot may put people at greater risk for getting swine flu, CBC News has learned.

"This is some evidence that has been floated; it hasn't been validated yet, it's very preliminary," cautioned Dr. Don Low, microbiologist in chief at Mount Sinai Hospital in Toronto.

"This is obviously important data to help guide policy decision. How can we best protect people against influenza?"

It's important to validate the information to make sure it's not just a fluke, and that the observation is confirmed elsewhere such as in the Southern Hemisphere, which just completed its seasonal flu season, Low added.

The four Canadian studies involved about 2,000 Canadians in Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia and Alberta, sources told CBC News. Researchers found people who had received the seasonal flu vaccine in the past were more likely to get sick with the H1N1 virus.

Researchers know that theoretically when people are exposed to bacteria or a virus, it can stimulate the immune system to create antibodies that facilitate the entry of another strain of the virus. Dengue fever is one example, Low said.

CBC

And today from WHO (bold mine)

GENEVA, Sept 24 (Reuters) - The World Health Organisation said on Thursday it was looking into an unpublished Canadian study indicating that a seasonal flu shot could increase the risk of catching the H1N1 virus.

Marie-Paule Kieny, director of the WHO's initiative for vaccine research, said no other researchers had presented similar findings and it could be a "study bias", although the Canadian investigators were well known and capable.

reuters

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
... yea.. right, ok... because they are trying to wipe out the deadly opposition of young kids with health issues. All 36 of them. Whew... that danger is past.

The vaccine is a typical flu vaccine. It has inherent risks, but they are EXTREMELY low. Yet people on this board act as if they are injecting people with cyanide.

More sensationalist, fear-mongering gibberish.

new topics

top topics

join