It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange pictures from 9/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
here

i put them here. they should be viewed in order from 1-10.

captured from a camera feed i downloaded on 9/11. i dont have permission to grab screens from the video so please delete if i violated any rules, dont want to bring the law down on you and have you have to reveal my ip info to the federales.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by abcddcba]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Your link is broken...

Try again and I'll edit this post.

Good Luck

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Not working dude! Did you share/make them public?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Weird. Works for me. I just posted on another thread where the previous member announced that the link was broken but it worked for me. Anyone know what's going on with that?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Hmmm...double post. I only clicked it once though.

[edit on 24/9/2009 by CosmicEgg]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
This one should work

media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=list_photos&album_id=8478

[edit on 9-24-2009 by Valhall]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
never mind....it's already fixed....

Peace

[edit on 24/9/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I had seen the "spot" before, can you post a link to
the video you got the screenshots from? thanks.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Ahhh that vid. Detractors claim a piece of paper..... I posted it up a while back (repost too >_

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
its from the video ghostr1der linked to. i lost the original file a long time ago i only had the pictures for the past 6-7 years.

the dot isnt being drawn in midair, if you watch it in slow motion like i did when i took the screens, the dot is being painted on the smoke from the explosion which is possible with lasers and all the light ive ever seen.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by abcddcba

I can see what you mean but the smoke/fireball is on the wrong angle for the last part of the beam to 'hit it' and building straight after, lasers are a straight beam of collimated light... with this in mind, it cannot simply jump straight from fireball to building.

This is a higher quality vid www.youtube.com...

Here is my thread on this matter with an excellent answer from ATS owner www.abovetopsecret.com...

One thing I must say is interesting is that it flickers 'across' the buildings as if it were reflecting off windows.

As a professional laser operator, I do still stand by my statement that it is not a laser until more compelling evidence is brought to light.

You'll love this vid: what looks like laser in clouds on another angle, quality is poor, so I can't rule on it (possible artifacting) although the plane turning black is weird, would have thought the UA tail would still be visible in a shadow. www.youtube.com...

[edit on 24/9/09 by GhostR1der]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
why would the gov want to do this to us?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mommatavino

Not trying to be rude but, where have you been. Our gov. is not looking out for its people never really was, its out to hide and protect its self for unknown reasons. Soon enough the truth will be revealed...

PEACE!!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
im not understanding how a beam of light wouldnt jump from one building to the next? you said it yourself its a beam of light. from the way it moves across the building the laser would have to have been coming from somewhere to the rear above and left of the person filming the impact. also its kind of curious that they were filming the building at that angle when the plane comes in from the left side. there was nothing significant going on in that shot till the plane hits the building. but back to the laser, at the angle its coming from it would jump from the fireball to the building, do the same in your house with a flashlight beam or a laser pointer. aim it at something with another object next to it and slightly in front the beam will make the same jump because of the 2 dimensional plane its on.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Oh my God... why are people still amazed by this?

This has been proved a thousand times - it's piece of paper. Find the full length video - some of the paper floats all the way across the river in the breeze. The camera operator even grabs some out of the air when it's landing all around them...

I originally thought it was a laser for guiding a remote controlled plane when I first saw it back in 2003. Where have you people been? Do you not search the thousands of threads before posting?

Rewey

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
if its a piece of paper why doesnt it move or change course when that big hot explosion happens? hot air rises does it not? a massive explosion would send a lot of hot air out in all directions right? is this one of those magic pieces of paper like the one the passport that was found at the WTC was made of?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Sorry to sound frustrated, but this has been done to death... covered a bazillion, gazillion times... It's the constant rehashing of this sort of stuff 8 years later which makes the truth movement look bad (not saying you keep rehashing it, but it gets brought up all the time without people even seeming to check if it's been covered in huge detail many times before).

Please search these forums for the full video, or maybe Youtube... It will answer your questions.

Rewey

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

I can add a LOT of information to this, and will post a new thread on it. Studied this pretty carefully. What leads me to think that it is in fact a lazer light spot on the building, is from the video of it (must go find that) where it appears to paint a horizontal line right across the face of the building, while flicking on and off as it moves through the architecturally designed grooves of the world trade center building's facade. It then at the time of impact appears to jump over onto the fireball, and then finally, across the face of the far foreground building (which also has similar grooves in it like the WTC, a brownish building, about half a mile distant, and there it traverses an arc, and then vanishes. Apparently the camera which picked it up was an IR capable camera, or at least that's the speculation as to how it got picked up in daylight.

The alternative debunking explanations for this phenomenon, are only two, and neither seems to work I don't think, not in my opinion based on ALL the evidence, even including the evidence for controlled demolition of the towers, they are:

A bird
- which would have to be a HUGE bird, some have suggested an white abatross

ALBATROSS

Well-known species include, the "wandering albatross", a truly huge bird with an 11 foot wingspan.
The plumage of adults is white with black wing tips.
en.wikipedia.org...

these birds are indigenous to the area, apparently.

How appropriate, an albatross (around the neck of the perps..)

OR

A massive piece of floating debris, between the camera and the far forground building on the right.

But such a piece of debris would have to be huge, and that doesn't seem to explain the behavior of the dot on the WTC facade I don't think.

So it's kind of indeterminate in it's own right, and can be explained away, unless, in light of the evidence for CD, the south tower plane can be clearly demonstrated NOT to have been flight 175 in actuality, but instead a remotely piloted drone military variant of the Boeing 767, and I believe that I can show that, since the south tower plane was recorded from a variety of angles, and cameras, on final approach through impact.

Personally, I think it's a targeting laser light spot on the building, setting up what's called "parallax" for final to-target last second adjustments, as well as for the purpose high precision calculations for timing in relation to the moment of impact.

And of course I'll be ridiculed for presenting this evidence, but it needs to be presented anyway, so that people can decide for themselves, if it has any validity, particularly in the context of the proofs of controlled demolition, and the many 9/11 War Games operations, whereby all this hardware was being moved around in the sky throughout the North Eastern seaboard ON 9/11.

I'm referring of course to the series of photos entitled

911 Photos Laser Painted

from the link you gave

media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=list_photos&album_id=8478

It's in here in this video fairly early on

You see that brown building in the foreground? It goes over and across that building, traversing a downward arc.

Now, there's the thing, that building is nowhere NEAR the South Tower, but is instead, about fully 8 blocks or more away. It's in a totally different location, which would mean that any piece of debris, would HAVE to be between THAT building and the camera (no where near the WTC) IF it is in fact nothing but floating debris.

But it seems to vanish for a moment through the impact, then it jumps onto the fireball, and then, moves in FRONT OF the far foreground building, and it's WAY farther from the south tower than it looks, when you see it from other perspectives.

You decide, but there may be other evidence which supports the contention that it is in fact a targeting laser light stop moving across the faced of the south tower just before the plane impacted the building.

Can't be certain. Ultimately, it's indeterminate, this thing.

Regards,

OmegaPoint

[edit on 25-9-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
The military uses infra red lasers to designate targets. You can't see the light because it's not in the visible spectrum.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
There are video cameras with IR built in or so I've been told.

Um, in the following video, stop at .06 seconds, and then go again, and you'll see that the phenomenon in quesstion DOES move across the far foreground building, which is REALLY far away from the South Tower (look it up on a map and you'll see and be surprised at how FAR it is from the south tower and therefore from the impact area)

This is what makes me really wonder about it, and the way it seems to vanish momentarily, at the point of impact, and then jump onto the fireball

pause at 6 seconds then play again

I used to have a photo taken from high up IN the South Tower, looking down in the direction of that foreground building, way off in the distance.

Therefore, since it's not a bird or a flying Albatross - IF debris, it must be flying between the foreground building and the camera, there is no other possibility except that of a laser light spot caught with an IR capable video camera.

I've been told the option on the camera is called "near IR" and that it's possible to have that function on at all times. If this can be proven compeltely false in every way, for all hand held video cameras in production around 2001, then the other poster is correct, that such a spot can only be visible in the IR spectrum, and as such, if no such camera was in circulation possessing that capability, then it's case closed.

Strange though the way it appears to follow a perfectly horizontal line across the face of the south tower, flicking on and off in synch with the grooves, and those on the other building in the foreground also - heck of a coincidence.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by OmegaPoint]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join