It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green Blue Martians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Hey all,
Since I've never seen an alien or a UFO, I try to limit my visits in this area of the site to reading and devouring all the posts that I can absorb until I actually do. (if ever...)

Sometimes, however, we all feel that need to share what's been offered, when it can just as easily go unsaid if we don't.

Although I've come across a couple other instances that could probably warrant further discussion, and will most likely get to them in due time, here's one that fell into my lap last week.

One of my best friends, who plays a mean guitar, just released a CD and sent me one. The title of one of the songs is “Green Blue Martians”. I asked him what the deal was with the title, and he told me it was based on a real life experience, and that he'd send me a brief description of the encounter. He also gave me permission to share the song with my friends here at ATS. Here's what he wrote.

It's about Allan Hyatt and myself out by the Love family Ranch on Graves Road near Arlington, Washington. Both of us saw lights fly overhead and heard a “ship” land on the ground, but didn't hear any engine. We got in the car and little 3 foot tall figures in black hooded garments came out of the woods.

We locked the doors and tried to start the engine, but the battery was dead and they came up to the car.
Allan started crying, hid on the floor, and tried crawling up under the dash. I said “You gotta see this!”, and they came up to the car and started shaking it. He was really freaked out and I just watched it all. He was yelling “Go Away!”, and they turned and went back into the woods. Another bright light again, and whoosh, they were gone! The car started up, and we left the area...back to Allan's.

He was so messed up from it, that he had severe psychological problems after that, and shortly committed suicide.

The song is basically dedicated to him and the experience.

The Love family has huge “chants”, so maybe the aliens were drawn to the “massive chants”!

Here's the song in mp3...
Green Blue Martians

He doesn't get on the internet much, but he's getting a page put together, and you can hear some of his other stuff through his “playlist” link.
www.myspace.com...

I realize this isn't one of those “pics or it didn't happen” scenarios, because it happened long ago, and there wont be any.

The fact that his friend committed suicide, and he was inspired enough to write a song about it seems, to me, worthy of a short thread, and maybe even a quick comment on his myspace page from anyone here willing to do so.

I'm sure I'll be talking to him sometime this week as well, so if anyone has any questions they'd like to ask him, I'm guessing he'd be glad to answer them.

Peace

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by lernmore

I produce music and this is some really, really good stuff, i sincerely mean that. Your buddy can jam on some guitar! Ok back to the aliens - so i take it they were green/blue? any physical characteristics? skinny? eye color? smell? color of lights on ship? Where? When? I hope to hear more about this! Have a good one!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Kinda seems more like a skunkworks thing, there is nothing to back it up and kinda looks like an advertisement for your friend.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
so i take it they were green/blue? any physical characteristics? skinny? eye color? smell? color of lights on ship? Where? When? I hope to hear more about this! Have a good one!

I haven't talked to him since I got the short handwritten note. (basically on a small notebook paper)
I had some of the same questions and will be sure to ask him these... I'll give him a call tonight, it's still early here.

Originally posted by zaiger
Kinda seems more like a skunkworks thing, there is nothing to back it up and kinda looks like an advertisement for your friend.

Lol, did I over do it too much? He did tell me to feel free and share the song, and invite anyone to listen to the rest at his my-space page. I think the part you're not understanding, though, is that usually when someone puts out an advertisement, they're trying to sell you something.

Put yourself in my shoes for a sec. You've been a member of ATS for some time, and you get CD from a buddy with the title of one of the songs being “Green Blue Martians”...think about it. Wouldn't you want to share it?

From my perspective, I've known the guy for 25 years, and never once have I heard him talk about UFO's or anything even slightly out of the norm. I had never heard about his friend committing suicide either.

I'll ask a few more questions when I talk to him. What I'm curious to find out is if his description of what he saw matches something others have as well.

If a mod feels that this should be in another area, by all means, I encourage them to move it there. I just don't have a lot of experience posting in this one.

Peace

Oops typo

[edit on 24-9-2009 by lernmore]

top topics

join