It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspected Swine Flu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Ok so heres another case for you lot to examine.

I personally think I have swine flu, i think i have all if not most the symptoms.

So on monday i was in school (sixth form) and at the start of the day i didnt feel myself but I carried on as usual and as the day went on i felt worse, by the end of the day i was in the library with my mates they were talking and i had my head down on the table with a thumping headache and what seemed to be migraine at the same time. (Eyes felt like they were going to explode)

So when i was at home they were gradually getting worse my temp jumped from 97 to 101 within hours.

The next day my throat was like sandpaper, coughing was painful and my joints were so painful my neck more than anything, anyway so i stayed off school that day as the pain was too much to concentrate. One thing i really noticed was i was always cold, id always have goosepimples even if the room was really hot. Plus the fact i wouldn't eat, i couldn't it make me feel so sick.

As this day went on they seemed to die down. So again i woke up and it was back to normal but died down within an hour and at this point it was bearable so i decided id go to school as they were not that bad at all now.

Ok so today as im writing this now, sorry to be crude but a while ago i had the urge to run to the toilet as erm my stomach felt upset so i went to the toilet and "ho har" there we go diarrhoea. :|

Anyway the symptoms aint that bad now. But i shall be going to school.

I have been keeping myself topped up with multi vitimins and minerals and extra vitimin C also constantly drinking water.

Now Considering alot of my school have come down with this. I personally suspect it as swine flu.....

What do you guys think?

P.S I have heard that these symptoms will go like they have but then come back and smack me in the face.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Regardless of what type of flu you have there has been a lot of research done on the importance of optimum Vitamin D levels to maintain a healthy immune system. Effervescent Vitamin C may be better than tablets.

articles.mercola.com...

Here is some information regarding the Swine Flu:

articles.mercola.com...

[edit on 24-9-2009 by Orion65]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Orion65

go to this page. do this. feel better.
above top secret

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ibex08

Relax and make sure your keeping yourself topped up with fluids.

If you really need too, take some anti flu tablets.

All I am going to say above that is, the mind can have a reverse placebo effect on the body, ie make you more ill if your panicking.

You will be fine if you are confident in your ability to deal with it, I recently had a really bad flu but it only lasted 1 day. My partner is still ill with the exact same flu and thats two weeks past.

I am no doctor but its just from my own experiences and theres just certain things that cannot be posted on the internet but if your minds in the right place theres nothing to worry about when it comes to certain illnesses such as swine flu.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
First of all - hope you'll get better soon. Second - why you go to school? THE BEST thing to do when you fell sick - if it is swine flu, bird flu,stomach flu, common cold, almost all - except acute lazyness syndrom - have some rest. Body is fighting infection, it gathered all its resources for this and needs all the energy. It does not need another stress.
Bed, blanket,hot tea with lemon and honey, rest. Optional - good book. And a lot of tissues of course...
Best vaccine for flu ever invented.

new topics

top topics

join