It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens 2009 Documentary NEW FULL VIDEO!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777
THIS IS THE NEW 2009 DOCUMENTARY ON ANCIENT ALIENS!

What if life on Earth began in outer space? Millions of people accept the theory that intelligent life forms visited Earth thousands of years ago and were worshiped as gods by primitive man. Are monuments like Stonehenge and Easter Island the last remains of an ancient alien visitation? From unexplainable super structures, to knowledge of the solar system, mathematics, and even the ability to make electricity, this special explores evidence of super-human influences on ancient man and embarks on an around-the-world search for answers. It\'s an investigation into a theory some believe cannot be true, but many agree cannot be ignored. (New--2009 special.)

Complete video. in one part, NOT split up like the youtube version!

1hour and 30minutes long documentary:
CLICK AND WATCH FULL DOCUMENTARY!

IF YOU LIKE THIS VIDEO PLEASE FLAG AND STAR IT, DIGG IT, AND SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS
THANKS!

Altermate links if above is not working:
754e35ec.ubervidz.com...

www.ancientaliens.tk...

[edit on 24-9-2009 by IX-777]

This has already been posted!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Next time try to search for old post!

[edit on 24-9-2009 by xSHINIx]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Yes, but I already explained that in my first post...

I posted the whole video in one part, and not the youtube clips split up as in the post you refer to.

Many prefer to watch a video without breaks and having to load part after part, including me, thus i decided to post it in its entirety since it had not been done.

And, I did post couple other interesting videos too

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
To the OP. Thank you for this thread. I, unfortunately do not have any sort of television in my house, much less a subscription to see things like this. It was an awesome documentary and I will further research on my own about this sort of thing. You receive a star and flag from me

<< 1   >>

join