It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blizzard is getting Suckier

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I`m not so sure suckier is a word lol but if you guys or anyone plays World of Warcraft or like DotA you`re going to have a hell of a time with account billing in WoW because you`re going to pay like what $20+ for an account.Who thought of this,Does any other MMORPG do this?No. I didnt think so.And just last month i got my account suspended because "For Security we must disable your account because it has been hacked" like why? And that e-mail came up like 2 weeks after i got my account suspended :bnghd: well that cleared my rage

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
The only suckers are the people who play MMPORGS.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by YourForever

No. Well yes people who play WoW are suckers but other MMOs are i guess fine.But i don`t play em that much

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mugen1005

Where do you get $20+ per month from?

My advice to you is get an Authenticator if you are still going to be playing, then you will never have to worry about your account getting hacked or suspended for investigation of being hacked

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
www.wow.com...

I wouldn't rely on the Authenticator to protect your account, instead just a non-IE web browser, keep your security software installed and up to date, and don't click any link that you have the slightest question about.

As for costs I only pay 15$ a month for my account and I could even drive it lower if i picked a more cost efficient plan but I stick with the 1 month recurring charge.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Helig

yeah i pay the 3 months and i havent been clicking on dangerous stuff and whats an authenticator.And by now my account time has expired because of this freakin event on the first place.Why the hell doesnt blizzard tell me asap ok so now i`ll just play star wars galaxies mai gawd :bnghd:

new topics

top topics

join