It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that Nasa did go to the moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I was almost beginning to think maybe they did fake the moon landing... untill I read about this.

Moon Rocks
A total of 382 kilograms (842 lb) of Moon rocks and Moon dust were collected during the Apollo 11, 12, 14, 15, 16 and 17 missions of the Apollo program. Some 10 kg (22 lb) of the Moon rocks have been destroyed during hundreds of experiments performed by both NASA researchers and planetary scientists at research institutions unaffiliated with NASA.

These experiments have confirmed the age and origin of the rocks as lunar and were used to identify lunar meteorites subsequently collected from Antarctica. The Moon rocks are up to 4.5 billion years old, making them 700 million years older than the oldest Earth rocks, which are 3.8 billion years old.

Apollo missions tracked by independent parties
Aside from NASA, a number of entities and individuals observed, through various means, the Apollo missions as they took place. The Soviet Union monitored the missions at the Space Transmissions Corps, which was "fully equipped with the latest intelligence-gathering and surveillance equipment".

How do you fake that? They even took home evidence, good thing they did!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I"ve always wondered about that myself. To me that is proof that they have been there. That or got the rocks from antarctica. conspiracy much?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
On one hand I too believe that they went there. Mainly because of the strange stuff I see in the old Lunar Orbiter photographs. There are all kinds of weird stuff in those.

On the other hand, NASA gave out fake Moon Rock to the Dutch. It turned out to be fossilised tree from Earth. Now why would they do that if they had the real thing from the Moon? It would not have to have been a big piece, but it could have been the real thing. I cannot believe that someone in NASA knew that they were giving the Dutch Prime Minister a dud. They also must have realised that it would be analysed at some point in the future. That was really a very stupid thing to do if indeed they did have real Moon Rock.

By the way, how do you tell a piece of Moon Rock from Earth Rock? Is there any difference?

new topics

join