It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Palin wants to run for President, she must come out against mandatory vaccines now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Palin is looking for an issue that will catapult her into prominence. "Obama is spending too much" doesn't cut it.

She needs to have some guts and show some foresight. Come out against the forced flu shots. Show some guts, Palin.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
If she makes it her issue, she will find she has far more allies than she would have thought.

More important to the Universe is that she should step up to stop the massive death toll that will follow.

She could unmask the powers. She will be far more credible if she repudiates the Republican Party.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
If she makes it her issue, she will find she has far more allies than she would have thought.

More important to the Universe is that she should step up to stop the massive death toll that will follow.

She could unmask the powers. She will be far more credible if she repudiates the Republican Party.

Thanks for your insightful response. America is looking for a "Redeemer", not another "Player".

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Has everyone lost their minds? Does anyone trust science or verifiable facts anymore? Usually, as a confirmed progressive, I applaud any instance where nuts like Palin can shove their foot down their throat. This time however, it's too dangerous, vaccinations save lives, period.

Is there anyone out there except for me that actually plans to get the H1N1 shot?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I agree, she should take this stance. It would ensure she is never in office again-this would be a tremendous service to the country indeed!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I agree. She should come out about this government conspiracy regarding mandatory vaccines, the census conspiracy and she should also come out and declare that america ony bows to one religion, christianity! And she should also promote possible invasion and liberation of Iran for their weapons of mass distruction.

She could "come out" and say all those things and then run in 2012 for president. Hopefully the republican party will then nominate her.

Im hoping she will run just as much as you folks! Go sarah! 2012! We're all supporting your bid! Dont dissappoint please!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
"Palin Cheney 2012"

Has a great ring to it.

new topics

top topics

join