It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abuduction scenario/lucid dream/sleep paralaysis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I've seen a lot of posts about being abducted or contacted. Some seem reasonably far fetched or absurd. I'm not so sure I've had an abduction or experience. I have a very good feeling that a lot of so called abductions are sleep paralysis.

It is absolutely terrifying to wake up and not be able to move, sometimes not be able to see or comprehend what is going on then snap back to it. I've had several episodes of sleep paralysis. After reading about the neurological behavior of this condition I became more comfortable.

I suffered a second episode in the course of two weeks. This time I was able to convince myself that it was simply a case of rapid eye movement playing catch up to my brain. All was well. I got up without fear.

I infrequently have episodes of sleep paralysis. I don't like it but it happens. The next scenario is not quite explainable.

It felt like a dream but was all too real. I had feeling of a pulse of energy be it magnetic or light...I have no idea what it was. My brain felt pierced, the entire body and every neuron in my body felt as if it was being lifted. There was no color, sight or sound. It was a physic phenomena. I felt terrified beyond belief. Let me make clear that there was nothing but black. I was asleep at the time, or was I asleep?

I am not a religious person. I hate church. I resent the bible and its hopeless manipulation of science for personal wealth. I in a state of absolute fear and panic said in my conscious mind "Jesus help me" I did not say it out loud but in my head.

The energy wave and feeling of being sucked into some sort of dimension subsided. I was still terrified. This feeling to me was not familiar like sleep paralysis. So what do you crazy folks make of this experience?

Do you think I had another horrible surprise episode of sleep paralysis? An interesting side note...The day his horrible event happened was the day of the 9/11 terror attacks. I felt very little empathy or raw emotional response when I saw the towers go down.

I find the day of the incident interesting. I have no idea what to make of it. I found it very disturbing that the day of the attack I felt no emotional response. I knew that day was going to be a fabrication of a big lie.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Ive only had one weird incident... I was sleeping and i had a dream that a dark figure was standing over me ... i woke suddenly and was unable to move or even cry out... the weirdest part about it was that even after sleeping for hours the room was still pitch black (really unusual as there is a street light outside my apartment) well long story short im find and my vision ended up adjusting in about a minute

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Iv had one of these dream/not dreams before when I was 17.

I was sleeping and suddenly I heard my mom come downstairs(my rooms in the basement) saying its time to wake up..Its time to open your eyes. I looked at the clock and the numbers where flashing.(it went from 6 to 1 to 9) then I felt a horrid presence, and my mom said get up agein but when I turned it was a shadowy figure that grabed my arm. Then I woke up and I couldnt move for a few seconeds. I looked at my arm and there was a red mark where it grabed me. so I know how creepy these exsperinces are. I dont know what to make of them either.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I can empathize with you as I had an experience that was not sleep paralysis, but it was while in bed. I was fully awake at the time. Not fun...

It's here ---> www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join