It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Book Of Knowledge, The Keys Of Enoch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Has anybody read this book? I don't know If this has been posted or not before. I just got shown the book this week and it looks like a very interesting book to read. I read a passage that I opened up to without selecting any particular thing I opened right up to a passage that talks about the coming new Earth and how during this time all humans will be reprogrammed and be prepared for a higher existence. Since there's a lot of talk about these things on this board I thought it may interest some people here. I am going to go out and buy it myself whenever I can get the money together...this is like many other prophecies for the fifth world. It even goes into some discussion on that.

In case nobody here knows who Enoch was, he was supposedly the only human to have been bought up to the seventh level of heaven where God himself and Metatron reside and he was mentored by metatron and beleived to be a successor to metatron as he became an angel himself. Just thought I'd give you all some background info. there.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
"Metatron" is a myth, not mentioned in the torah, new testament, qu'ran or any other real "valid" documents, enoch on the other hand is a valid Person of interest.... the sheer mention of metatron would turn me away from the book honestly.... but to each there own. if you want to know whats really going to happen just read the book of john and revelations..... "When He, The Holy Spirit, The Spirit of Truth, Son of Man, comes in my name he will come unto you, and dwell in you. the ascension tat is really going to happen is people are going to become Brother's and Sisters of The Son Of God.... but the Son Of God, will be their God..... i mean if your going to subscribe to something like Enoch, you might as well BELIEVE JESUS, because all 3 abrahamic religions mention the holy spirit

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I uploaded my copy of Lost Books of the Bible its on the ATS Media Portal
media.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers

sourD

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by clever024
"Metatron" is a myth, not mentioned in the torah, new testament, qu'ran or any other real "valid" documents, enoch on the other hand is a valid Person of interest.... the sheer mention of metatron would turn me away from the book honestly.... but to each there own. if you want to know whats really going to happen just read the book of john and revelations..... "When He, The Holy Spirit, The Spirit of Truth, Son of Man, comes in my name he will come unto you, and dwell in you. the ascension tat is really going to happen is people are going to become Brother's and Sisters of The Son Of God.... but the Son Of God, will be their God..... i mean if your going to subscribe to something like Enoch, you might as well BELIEVE JESUS, because all 3 abrahamic religions mention the holy spirit

I'm not going to argue sumantics with you, but the Books of Enoch is where Matatron was first and only mentioned into, they were taken out of the other books(Not included into the Bible) for one reason or another all the books of Enoch were not included, if you'd watched the history channel on the books of Enoch, you'd know this. I have done my research for a very long time on these things. However, you can beleive what you want. Also, I wouldn't trust the Qu'Ran to give me a recipe, much less anything else it says. That's the book the terrorists say tell them to be terrorists, so I have good reason. As for the bible...check out the link right here on ATS "The Bible was Written by biased Men"...your view is not the only view nor the correct one. Not stating mine is, but just to shoot someone else's down without even researching it is plain ludacris.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The book of Enoch answers some questions but mainly raises more. However the one thing I havent seen mentioned about him in this thread is the fact that he was Noah's great grandfather.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

"Metatron" is a myth

The Tetragrammaton, (from which Metatron is derived), is also known by the letters YHVH, also known as Jehovah. Which on the contrary is very interwoven with Jewish culture and faith.

I guess it is easier to dismiss something as myth when regarding something that is not widely understood...

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

Yes, I'm glad you brought that information up. Thank you, I have read so much on so many things, I had actually forgotten about that fact. Very much appreciated.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Choronzon

"Metatron" is a myth

The Tetragrammaton, (from which Metatron is derived), is also known by the letters YHVH, also known as Jehovah. Which on the contrary is very interwoven with Jewish culture and faith.

I guess it is easier to dismiss something as myth when regarding something that is not widely understood...

Thank you!
I very much appreciate the support! Thanks for your contribution. Also something interesting I found last night on the Keys Of Enoch, was some jewish scientists take on the word YVWH and the DNA code of humans, pretty interesting stuff. Wish I still had the link.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

well my apologies sincerely, I too would not trust the qu'ran, however there is truth in the bible, I, myself, am even OFFENDED at the name of the bible "THE WORD OF GOD" if you read revelations it says "His name is THE WORD OF GOD" so basically people have said the bible is JESUS for many years... but as for being written by biased men, I do agree it has been altered by bias man, but it does hold a lot of truths, and you can filter out fact from fiction, but to deny the fact of Jesus' prophecy of the Holy Spirit, well that as He would say is an UNFORGIVABLE sin..

My regards.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by clever024

I wasn't stating it was all a lie...there are truths and good laws to live by also, like thou shalt not steal, murder, adulter, etc, there are a lot of good things, but also the holy spirit's true identity has been eliminated. That is where the biased man took out the true nature of the holy spirit. Also that is not the only religion that shows the trinity. MAny older traditions knew of the trinity in it's full and true nature long before the bible came along.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Here is a link to the book of Enoch. I don't remember in metetron from when I read this might be a different interpretation I don't know. But from what I remember, Angels are the ones that's leading him on his journey and explaining everything to him. Hope this helps.
Book of Enoch

[edit on 26-9-2009 by Ant4AU]

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Thousands have read this book, in several languages, and my guess is most of them are humble and extremely grateful in presence of these teachings. This book is really an initiation, and prepares the open-minded open-hearted reader to be "a servant of all, slave to none" (Hurtak). The Keys give the larger picture, and the higher teachings that go with it, to understand both the suffering and challenges we are facing as a planet, and the assistance that is there from the higher evolution. I really don't know how I would have gotten through the last few years without the understanding that deepens from experiencing this book.
I hope you have the book by now. If not, I recommend visiting www.keysofenoch.org. and using the Meditation section where you can have your own direct experience. You can also listen to samples of music.
You are blessed to have been introduced to this treasure.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by readystudent

Thank you so much. I appreciate it, and I wholeheartedly agree with everything you stated. It is a very Opening Experience. Looking to buying it soon, been reading on the net, but I would love to own a copy!

new topics

top topics

join