It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant UFO's [hoax]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

2 things
1. He put ut in the ufo board and a mod moved it because it was a hoax
2. He will not respond because he is banned.

Interesting. Can I ask how this was proven to be a hoax, other than someone saying 'because I said so?'

Perhaps the OP believes they are real. So does that mean he was purposely posting a hoax?

Personally, I don't think the OP should have been banned. If people disagreed with the videos, they could just say so. That is what a discussion board is all about.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by Violet Sky]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
NEVER LOOK AT THE SUN DIRECTLY.

DO NOT TRY LOOKING AT THE SUN THROUGH ANY KIND OF SCOPE

EXCEPT THOSE DESIGNED FOR SOLAR VIEWING

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Violet Sky

Well that would be a question better directed to the mod that put it in the hoax pile and the mod that banned him. You should go through and read the thread.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

You are crazy and a hoaxer! Thinking of things that are weird and just not human, how dare you!? You need more schooling. Go now and listen to other humans and drop all of your current thought processes.

*cough*

Okay sorry I just felt like doing that.

I will leave with this:

“Man forms a perspective of something and then tries to make everything fit into that and then there is tremendous distortion in that process.”

Humans are fun to watch. Shh, don't tell anyone I said that.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by awakened sleeper

“Man forms a perspective of something and then tries to make everything fit into that and then there is tremendous distortion in that process.”

I see how that can be, i see clearly dust and lens flare being filmed in IR without the grey haze

I can now see a filmy membrane or grey haze around everything. If I concentrate I can manipulate it. I get a ringing sensation in my ears. I hear people’s thoughts, sometimes before they even think them. I feel a great Oneness of everything. Love, love is the ultimate answer to everything.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ImplausibleDeniability

yeah it is a pretty cool video. In the original tv show, the people who filmed this are interviewed and there are other segments on Orbs. It was on discovery or national geographic a few years back. Im looking for the whole video now.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

No, I have not viewed your "video"... I've participated in some of your threads before, you seem to make wild claims that you can never back up and you're quite often self-contradictory with massive flaws in your "logic" - I'd really like this not to be a personal attack on you, I really would, but frankly you're not capable (from the threads of yours I've seen) of putting things together with much, if any coherence or dare I say it sanity. I feel really sorry for you, to me you seem like a damaged individual OR you are one of the best Trolls I have ever come across (and I like 4chan). I simply do not wish to waste my time with anything you might present, YET HERE I AM - one piece of credit I will give you, is that you manage to think up pretty snappy thread titles - but when I saw it come up in the feed, I was almost certain you would be the poster and me, like an idiot looked anyway...

Whatever you consider yourself to be is fine, HOWEVER, if you post something as an actual event, the onus is upon you to back it up, which through a course of 3 or 4 of your threads I have participated in you have never shown yourself to be capable of AT ALL.

How can I say I'm a believer? Simply, by proclaiming it - it's a belief though, it's not established in fact - it's me saying that I think it incredibly likely we have been visited by aliens, are probably being observed by them and I would dearly love proof, I think there is a lot of circumstantial evidence, but there has not been proof, because then we would Know and Knowledge and belief are SIMILAR but different. There may well be hangars in Roswell where there is proof, but I don't know that, the public don't know that. So many things make me believe, ancient ruins, pictograms, sightings by professionals, aviators etc of UFOs - but a UFO isn't an alien until it's IDENTIFIED and proven to be so. It's like trying to prove a murder with no physical evidence where there are 2 people in the room, but no prints, dna etc - everything might point to murder as opposed to suicide or accident but that does not actually make it murder without the EVIDENCE, circumstance is just that, fuzzy lights do not equal evidence.

Yes I did make that decision and I'm almost regretting it, the thing that led me to post here at all was the massive flaw in your logic, that you had simply not understood the concept of Judgement not only applying to the person that refuted you, but that it also applies to yourself - can you understand that? That you too are Judging things... like the video of whatever it is you posted, it was a judgement call on your part to assume whatever.

Now in your post prior to the one addressing me you state "I never onced mentioned what Ashtar or the Ashtar Command say's regarding this video.
I have given you my perspective . " Yet you claim to be a part of Ashtar Command Mission Earth - now I can come to some conclusions from this, either...

a) You're the cleaner/janitor or some lowly position for Ashtar Command and don't really know what they're doing - Therefore should not be speculating on things like this as one of their representatives without "their" endorsement.

or

b) You're high-up enough to know stuff and therefore you should either have Ashtar Commands endorsement or you're some kind of rogue - who still shouldn't be talking about this stuff. If you do have the "endorsement"
you're view would naturally be party to theirs.

As I stated, I think you're damaged, a crank and for a field of research that already has a "flakey" image with the public, you're making things worse, you are a part of the problem as to why people laugh at UFOlogists and believers - does it not occur to you the tone in which almost everyone has addressed you in this thread? From people that seem to mostly claim to be believers... if the believers are treating you with this much derision (as I am) what do you think the non-believers are going to do? They're going to laugh at you and think you're mad - this tarnishes the reputation of people that are trying to present solid research.

Please stop for the sake of UFOlogy, for the sake of someone that might stumble across ATS by chance - read one of your posts and go elsewhere on the web laughing their butt off and joking to their friends or in other forums about "those kooks at ATS".

Have you also noticed this thread being flagged by MODS as a HOAX, I don't claim to speak for them, but they specifically think this thread is a HOAX - a deliberate attempt to deceive or trick.

I reiterate my desperate plea to you to stop trying to present the flimsiest, most tenuous garbage as proof of anything, for the sake of the rest of us.

As a side note, to anyone reading this, it may seem like this is a personal attack - I almost feel it is, but frankly I see this as either an attack on my values and those of this forum OR a massive Troll. If the Mods decide to warn or whatever, that's fine - I stick by what I've said, but will gladly respect their authority. Alternately, I think I deserve a Gold account, free t-shirt, badge and paid vacation to Area 51 for sightseeing and tea with the Greys for somehow managing not to swear...

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImplausibleDeniability

Originally posted by hermantinkly
What the heck? Wow... that is not cool. The problem is that the majority of people here reflexively think of "orbs" as some new age cult mysticism term with no significance, and they are manipulated into believing that all the orbs are dust particles or insects. That speaks volumes about the level of consciousness and spiritual evolution of some of the people who run and post in this place. But, every flower has it's own time to blosssom. Those who don't learn how to discern with their higher, intuitive selves in this life will eventually learn in some other future life.

The problem is that 'orbs' are 100% reproducable in effect by recording out-of-focus dust particles in bright light.

I would dearly love to see a basketball-sized pulsating jelly orb of light, but all I have seen looks 100% like fast-moving or out-of-focus dust particles. If you truly have seen these, and did not think to record them for posterity, then I have to ask someone in your life to smack you upside the head and remind you to bring your camera next time!

Joking aside, if you have any footage or photographs that contradict what I've said about orb research being 100% reproducible using bright lights and dust, I *beg* you to show me. I would love to be proven wrong on this one. Until that time however, I am politely going to disagree with your conclusions about my consciousness and level of spiritual awareness.

By 100% reproducible, you mean they are "easily" reproducible because all you have to do is stand under a bright light source with a video camera? I would say that most of the UFO footage that is out there is also 100% reproducible with enough time, creativity, and the right equiptment, but it might be a little harder to accomplish. However, I don't think this is the reason people dislike orb videos. Infact, there have been many orb videos that have actually been quite good and defied explanation, like this video for example: www.youtube.com...

Yet, most people are still unattracted and pay little attention to them. Why do you think this is? The reason for this, like I've mentioned in my other posts, is because of the intentional manipulation of consciousness by the Reptilian energy. They work in very subtle, clever ways, influencing certain aspects of reality like science and religion through their dimension. Both religion and science indoctrinate, program, and lock you into a controlled reality, because they impose restrictions on what is and isn't possible in it. Currently, most people can't accept the idea of extraterrestrial life existing without a physical form because, according to science, it just isn't possible. At least not yet. Science [intentionally] wants you to believe that the only form of extraterrstrial life has to exist as carbon-based lifeforms that evolve naturally on their home planets over long periods of time, and that travel from star system to star system in shiny, metallic spaceships. Do you understand what I mean?

p.s., member ufoorbhunter recorded two sightings, one of which I posted in one of my other posts in this thread. The other was 30 minutes long. I had an experience in Birmingham, England last August in which two of the same type of amber/orange orbs were hovering maybe 100-200 ft. above my neighbor's roof, flickering and pulsing from the centre, moving about, and materializing/dematerializing out of thin air. I saw them for about 15 minutes, very clearly, with my mini tasco binoculars at about 1:30 am when I was out on my porche for a smoke. It was a surreal experience and it embarked me on an accelerated spiritual evolution.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by hermantinkly]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pacal Votan
Wow...really? I dont participate much here but is this how it works? The op puts up a video and a few people do not believe it is real so it is labeled a hoax, which I did not see anyone disprove it and then the op is banned? How is it a hoax? Proof of hoax?

Indeed, remind me never to start a thread if I ever have a video I decide is interesting...

wow..

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImplausibleDeniability
The problem is that 'orbs' are 100% reproducable in effect by recording out-of-focus dust particles in bright light.

Any video/image has the potential to be 100% reproducable. That's not the problem. The problem is INTENT to hoax.

I don't believe that was the OP's intent.

Heck, I've seen other threads with far more fallable evidence put forward and it has not resulted in a ban.

I also believe most people are only seeing the sun in the first video. And not waiting for the part where the focus is no where near the sun.

As others have said, most likely mundane, but certainly not the sun and from all the posts the OP subsequently left, there was IMO no intention to pull off a scam.

Perhaps the OP got a tad upset with the mod in question tagging it as hoax and this is why he is banned. We'll never know. I do hope it was for reasons more than this thread.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I have made camera orbs accidentally by redirecting the flash with a piece of paper I was holding when I was taking the picture- and I have seen a REAL orb. I can tell you right now, the difference is like apples and a charging rhinoceros. I saw a SOLID ball of light that flew like it was intelligently controlled (no 'bump and go' action), and went out like someone shutting off a lightbulb.

The other stuff is dust. It's DUST. Dust! Duuuuust! Why do people think the air around them is completely devoid of anything BUT air?

*sigh*

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Yeah I have to say I don't believe the videos but it would be nice to see a little bit more evidence of hoaxing or trolling on the OP's part.

But I still agree that this kind of garbage damages the ufology community more than it helps.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
How was this proved a hoax??

this is mighty strange...

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
PTB damage control? Telling ATS to label this thread a hoax so people won't find out the truth on their own.

I'll believe the above statement until the Mod who labeled this a hoax explains why this was labeled an hoax.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Something strange is going on...

I reported my previous post to the mods about 3 hours ago (ish), just to check I wasn't breaking any T&Cs, I realise it sounds harsh, perhaps very on rereading, but I do stick by what I said.

I don't understand the banning, but then it's not been explained so.............

The OP of this thread, I believe was just trolling the hell out of ATS for a long time and it was wearing thin - certainly with me, I think his profile's still up, check some prior threads of his, pay especial notice to the use of language and the logic(s) used to assert theories.

I smell troll.

Although, it's been an odd day online here, sometimes I've gone into Mod only forums and I'm not a mod, then I've been "auto-booted" back out. There was a message about spambots, maybe someone's trying to hack ATS or something as well???

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Great job..search,find and do it again ..we all need to explore ..always, you failed at nothing great post..

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Yeah it is kind of suprising to me that SkepticOverlord can post "Space Battles In Earths Orbit!", with an exclamation point, with no video evidence, actually no evidence, only one mans word, and that isnt a problem, but CmdrAleons is? I do think the SkepticOverlord thread is interesting and i do think it has truth to it, but the amount of proof shown to us in his thread is less than this thread. I actually posted a video in the "Space Battles in Earths Orbit" that showed some footage. Am I misunderstanding some kind of T&C? I'm not trying to be rude to anyone here just questioning why?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Well this was not his first hoax thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

I guess that answers my questions. Thanks for the response.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry
reply to post by Cmdraleon

If you're so impressed with what this guy has filmed, why do you have it listed as a hoax?

Is it a way to bring more people to your thread?

Anyway, just wondering.

CmdrAleon did not list it here as a Hoax ATS Admin. did at the time.

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join