It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant UFO's [hoax]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hermantinkly

Someone who understands that the sun is not a ufo... and that "orbs" as far as anyone can prove... are dust.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
reply to post by woodward

You just were not making the right reply. He is banned now, ATS now has one less hoaxer.

back to ashtar star command he goes!!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodward

Originally posted by zaiger
reply to post by woodward

You just were not making the right reply. He is banned now, ATS now has one less hoaxer.

back to ashtar star command he goes!!

What the heck? Wow... that is not cool. The problem is that the majority of people here reflexively think of "orbs" as some new age cult mysticism term with no significance, and they are manipulated into believing that all the orbs are dust particles or insects. That speaks volumes about the level of consciousness and spiritual evolution of some of the people who run and post in this place. But, every flower has it's own time to blosssom. Those who don't learn how to discern with their higher, intuitive selves in this life will eventually learn in some other future life.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

They're definitely getting better at this. Whatever software they're using to create this stuff is not bad.

The first one looked too clean and polished to be real, but I wasn't 100% sure until I saw the trees swaying in the second one. That was totally bogus.

This stuff must be funded by the "You're not supposed to know" crew, because these videos keep popping up trying to convince folks.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I personally love these videos, the first one is the best, from what I saw on the others though it seemed to be a bunch of dust illumenated with the use of the filters. Thanks for the posting.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Wow...really? I dont participate much here but is this how it works? The op puts up a video and a few people do not believe it is real so it is labeled a hoax, which I did not see anyone disprove it and then the op is banned? How is it a hoax? Proof of hoax?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by hermantinkly
What the heck? Wow... that is not cool. The problem is that the majority of people here reflexively think of "orbs" as some new age cult mysticism term with no significance, and they are manipulated into believing that all the orbs are dust particles or insects. That speaks volumes about the level of consciousness and spiritual evolution of some of the people who run and post in this place. But, every flower has it's own time to blosssom. Those who don't learn how to discern with their higher, intuitive selves in this life will eventually learn in some other future life.

The problem is that 'orbs' are 100% reproducable in effect by recording out-of-focus dust particles in bright light.

I would dearly love to see a basketball-sized pulsating jelly orb of light, but all I have seen looks 100% like fast-moving or out-of-focus dust particles. If you truly have seen these, and did not think to record them for posterity, then I have to ask someone in your life to smack you upside the head and remind you to bring your camera next time!

Joking aside, if you have any footage or photographs that contradict what I've said about orb research being 100% reproducible using bright lights and dust, I *beg* you to show me. I would love to be proven wrong on this one. Until that time however, I am politely going to disagree with your conclusions about my consciousness and level of spiritual awareness.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by ImplausibleDeniability]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Just thought I would pass on this link on how to make a IR camera from a webcam. I have an old creative labs one I am going to try it with. I guess the better the Pixels the better the quality.
Make-a-Webcam-Into-an-Infrared-Camera
Just google how to make a IR camera. google will do everything except build it for you.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by Dometheus]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I do not believe that he was banned for his belief system what ever that may have been, ats and it's mods do not descriminate against any people i have observed. His affiliation with the GFL lightworkers or the Ashtar command has nothing to do with cmdraleaon's choice to violate the T&Cs by posting hoaxes. I do not speak for the mods those are just my observations.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Anytime I hear music, especially THAT music in the background of a video trying to provide scientific evidence I kind of laugh a little bit. Generally a good indicator...

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

Please read carefully.

Quote:

7- One day, science will tell us:
! All universe's matter is made of solid light !

Alright, i've never posted on these furums but I do enjoy reading the threads posted around here. But what makes me extremely mad is when people speak as if they think they know the absolute scientific truth about the universe(s) without even knowing the basics of the world they live in.

I'm currently learning on Quantum Physics, please correct me if i'm wrong:

In the 1900's, people thought that light was an electromagnetic wave, it was in fact one of the great discoveries of that century and unified Optics with Electromagnetism. At that time they thought that light was a disturbance in the Ether: Ether was the medium of electromagnetism. That's how they saw light.

Are you familiar with the Morley and Mickelson experiment? They tried to prove that and failed miserably.

Pure light is only a romantic, uneducated view to imagine deities; Sun god and the like. Jesus glows like the sun in many paintings.

Please explain to me what does PURE light means? Clean Photons?

Light is a stream of photons that, like everything else, has a wave-particle duality. It's Stuff as well as Things, if you see what i mean.

Bright light or Dim light have the same energy by the way. It's the frequency (color) of the light that determines its Quantum potential. Light has no electrons (read about the photoelectric effect), it can affect electrons though and even shake them out of solid matter by transmitting quantas of energy - but it does not have protons either, nor a nucleus.

Light is only another constituant of the universe. You're not made of light: you can see with light... and if something is radiating light... it does not mean it's made of light. Look at your light bulb; it's no alien nor a deity, but it glows as hell. So does the sun. Those orbs you may think are made of pure light (UFO's) are not made of light; they are radiating light... (that is if they exist).

So.... you know what is made of pure light?

LIGHT.

Your view of physics is kinda some two thousand years outdated. Did you learn it in church? I didn't check your websites references, but honestly; not because it's on the internet that it is true. Your conclusions make me believe that you either understood wrong or you're simply another uneducated TV person that believes everything CNN says.

Our world is definately not what it seems, that's for sure. Q.T. is a proof of that.

Educate yourself. Don't take what you like for granted and discard what you don't like. BE RIGOROUS. Always be ready to be challenged in your view of the world. And please... never say with the utmost certitude things you don't even understand. That's a religious reflex based on faith.

And your post sounds more like a religious statement than a scientific one. You pretend to know the answer and you don't even have a clue on what the problem is, just like the popeman.

Take care,

PS - yes i'm french speaking, sorry if there are any grammar mistakes.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by Prolixite]

[edit on 24-9-2009 by Prolixite]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

If you're so impressed with what this guy has filmed, why do you have it listed as a hoax?

Is it a way to bring more people to your thread?

Anyway, just wondering.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

2 things
1. He put ut in the ufo board and a mod moved it because it was a hoax
2. He will not respond because he is banned.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious

They're definitely getting better at this. Whatever software they're using to create this stuff is not bad.

The first one looked too clean and polished to be real, but I wasn't 100% sure until I saw the trees swaying in the second one. That was totally bogus.

This stuff must be funded by the "You're not supposed to know" crew, because these videos keep popping up trying to convince folks.

I'm not saying that these are real, because I really don't know. But, not everyone is using software to post or create UFO vids. There is some genuine stuff out there that was filmed in the 50's (far before special effects software) that were not manipulated in any way. Believe it or not, there are some people posting credible and un-enhanced stuff.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ImplausibleDeniability

hey if you want to see a basketball sized jelly light Orb here you go!!

This is from some tv program - I wish I could find the whole thing, im sure someone can.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

hey if you want to see a basketball sized jelly light Orb here you go!!

This is from some tv program - I wish I could find the whole thing, im sure someone can.

Definitely interesting and I don't have a ready explanation on how you could replicate that footage.

Too bad there isn't more concrete information about it than 'Black Forest Colorado' and 'mid-1990s'...seems like a legitimately inexplicable REAL event would warrant more scrutiny and investigation.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Human rationality has its severe limitations because it is almost totaly based on what we know or think to be possible. Thinking not outside, but without the box even being there so I won't drift back to it, how about wondering if those specks are not nano probes sent by the trillions to investigate...?

...Just a wild thought.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I am impressed once again Cmdraleon. One would think others might try this method regardless if it works or not, that is if it weren’t a hoax.

I do wish to say this, and only once.

Why is this in the hoax section?

Why is there a hoax section and who gets to put things in it?

Has anyone noticed that the flag ability is lost when something is in the hoax section?

Oh well, the more laws, rules and restrictions you have, the more problems one will encounter. IE: Video cameras, internet, police, U.N., etc. We set ourselves up and we fight for it. I am very ready for 4th density existence. You all make me realize how much I have grown, and I thank you for it.

Peace and love, and all perception. Be well.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Yes while you can put "i have a Theory that" behind any statement like i have a Theory that dust really being nano probes sent to earth by the milions and that it gets dark everyday because a giant mother ship pulls the sun around the earth. But it does not make you look any smarter.

edit to add:
see post above mine? Proof that you don't actually ever have to review a thread or go over the discussion to come up with a conclusion.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Re: Black Forest, Colorado home security camera:

I wonder what a laser pointer would look like when flashed around a room or pointed directly at the camera?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join