It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant UFO's [hoax]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Some of the best clips I've seen so far...don't know, somehow they resonate with me and look "real". They are certainly not light orbs produced by the camera, if a hoax then done by software.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Hi - I liked the videos.

Sure there's some dust and streaks, BUT some things are moving up along side others, some slow and speed up. So, no, not anyone can play with flares and get this easily. It is worth at least a look. I try never to dismiss something without at least looking at it. Dismissing is a dangerous habit.

Some of you debunking posters sound a bit panicked and that surprises me.

Why rush to post before watching - the youtubes aren't that long.

Why would anyone waste their time and energy to debunk something they haven't watched because they say watching it wastes their time?

I'll more readily believe the debunkers that watch the whole thing and point to the spots with time stamps that prove their points, so they can be agreed upon or debated.

But these early posts seem a curious shut down and anti the ATS spirit somehow.

How can you credibly debunk AND admit you haven't seen what we're all talking about.

Maybe not a bad idea to be cautious in presenting a ufo and cautious in debunking it. Surety on either side, from where we stand in enlightenment, seems a bit foolhardy to me.

[edit on 9/24/2009 by trusername]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
reply to post by zaiger

You are judgemental and are saying the video since you have been on as a member this year are hoaxed .
[edit on 24-9-2009 by Cmdraleon]

Just a quick one, as I do find your threads very tiresome - and as a "UFO believer" I feel you really discredit valid research.

You are also being JUDGEMNTAL by stating your claims, that's how things work, evidence is presented and gets judged on its merits.

MODS - Skunkworks please.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
For some reason or another people think that i did not "watch the video" Pause the first one at 1:31 and you can see the shape of the lens flare before the cam is adjusted, oddly enough the "strange large object" has the same curve as the the lens flare at 1:31.
And for the record i have videos of dust and can get pictures of lens flares, can anyone get me a picture of a "light ship" to compare this to?

[edit on 24-9-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Yep, all meaningless and time wasting fake videos. Anything with Ashtar And Sunat and Maitreya are a waste and frauds. Nothing has come true when Ashtar gave a time / date -like his recent one in Peru along the Bolivian border. Nothing happened, as usual.

I've been researching this stuff for over 10 years now and everything related to Ashtar and all is a hoax. I mean, come on, someone giving channeling commands from on deck of a UFO?

The only thing aliens MIGHT be are the Fallen Angels from the Bible and can only make themselves known when humanity sins enough to warrant these events, which is the Great Deception in the Bible. But they're definitly NOT beings from other planets here to help mankind when our collective conscience asks them to.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Your kidding right? This is a joke?

That bright light in the sky, it's called the sun.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
Anyone with a sony camera with the nightshot feature can do this one at home an see for themselves. If you do not feel like modding your cam to shoot IR in daylight you can do it at night time. Same technique just block out part of a street lamp instead of the sun. Without the IR filter that is normaly on a camera you pick up every piece of dust hair and everything else that is in the air, you even pick up stuff that you can't see with your naked eye. IR is not a common thing for everyone so everything picked up in an IR video seems unusual.
If you want to fake some orbs shoot from inside out through a window. and have someone else point your remote at the window holding a button and move it around. You will see the outside area and the reflection of the IR light from the remote off the window and boom you have an orb. As you can see orb videos are the easiest to fake and you do not have to CGI anything so all you need is an IR light source and glass, or you can just use the film the dust technique. This is why these orb videos are all over the net and we are starting to see less and less of the craft we used to.
Also with the modded sony night shot you can film durring the day and adjust the exposure. If you adjust your stuff right and use a good IR filter .You can make a good IR filter from blank exposed/developed negatives from a roll of film, if you have some negatives there are always some of these at the end of the roll. Anyways you can use those as a poorman's IR filter and you can film the sun directly and see what you get.

edit to add: For "UFO Orb Fleets" use the same IR light method but take a 1x1 piece of glass and put some water on it so you get a bunch of small drops and have someone hold it and shine an IR light on it from an angle. Film through the glass with the water drops on it. The water will reflect the IR light making them white when you film it through the glass at the sky you have a fleet of "UFO orbs" some water drops will evaporate "dissapear", some will group together "merge" split and "transform".

[edit on 24-9-2009 by zaiger]

I would like to try this. Please help with defining "IR". IR=Infra-red Correct? I have a sony camera with night shot. Is this all I need? By the way for those stating that this is lens flare, correct me if I am wrong but I do not think you can focus in on lens flare. it appears to me that these are objects at high altitude.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I wounder if you could use the same tectonic to film ghosts. Use a spot light and block it out. Then stand on the other side of the room and go to town. just a though!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Pacal Votan

would like to try this. Please help with defining "IR". IR=Infra-red Correct? I have a sony camera with night shot. Is this all I need? By the way for those stating that this is lens flare, correct me if I am wrong but I do not think you can focus in on lens flare. it appears to me that these are objects at high altitude.

Show me when any of these "objects" are in focus first buddy. You can kind of zoom in on lens flare with video cameras. They have a digital zoom which is exactly that a digital zoom, it is zooming in on a picture at the point when it starts the digital zoom the camera stops miving the lens. You can use a TV remote for an IR light source,you can get IR LEDs from radio shack for 2 bucks or you can spend some more and get an IR light.
here is a video on how you can make a UFO orb hat.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Anyone with a sony camera with the nightshot feature can do this one at home an see for themselves. If you do not feel like modding your cam to shoot IR in daylight you can do it at night time. Same technique just block out part of a street lamp instead of the sun. Without the IR filter that is normaly on a camera you pick up every piece of dust hair and everything else that is in the air, you even pick up stuff that you can't see with your naked eye. IR is not a common thing for everyone so everything picked up in an IR video seems unusual.
If you want to fake some orbs shoot from inside out through a window. and have someone else point your remote at the window holding a button and move it around. You will see the outside area and the reflection of the IR light from the remote off the window and boom you have an orb. As you can see orb videos are the easiest to fake and you do not have to CGI anything so all you need is an IR light source and glass, or you can just use the film the dust technique. This is why these orb videos are all over the net and we are starting to see less and less of the craft we used t.

Zaiger, you are absolutely right about that, but please do not be misled into believing that they are all dust particles, because they most certainly are not. By blindly beliving your college photography textbooks when they tell you that all those objects are really just "dust particles and insects," you are falling victim to the intentional manipulation of the Reptilian consciousness, which influence reality (especially through realms of science and religion) in very subtle, clever ways to throw us off track and keep us uninformed, in the dark, and in control. That is why it is important to start integrating intuition into your life, because with your higher, intuitive self, you would be able to see below the surface of conventional reality.

I'll give you another example of how the Reptilian consciousness manipulates aspects of reality. Here in England, it's very common for large groups of people to gather together at festivities and release sky lanterns at night, especially at weddings. It's supposed to bring luck and propserity. But, have you ever wondered why this tradition seems to be so heavily concentrated in certain areas of England (besides the Asian countries)? It's because the Reptilian consciousness intentionally brought the tradition over by influencing the thoughts of a few people at some point in history. Why did they do this? Because in England, there are many areas marked by ancient stone monuments, and in these areas, there is an abundance of energy which the positive extraterrestrials utilize the to help evolve and transform consciousness.

These positive extraterrestrials also have orange craft, so now, most people mistake the real extraterrestrials for sky lanterns. However, there is a very clear difference between a sky lantern and the real extraterrestrials when you see them from up-close. In person the, the real ET orbs literally appear as basketball-sized globes that flicker all the colours of visible light from the electromagnetic radiation spectrum (all colours from a rainbow) and can actually change the wavelength of radiation from the range of visible light to the range of microwave and infrared, which makes them literally dematerialize in thin air. When this happens you can only see them in infrared. This is also why some crop circles show signs of radioactivity.

Member ufoorbhunter was fortunate enough to videotape a real ET orb with his cellhpone camera awhile ago in Derbyshire, England. The video is only 1:25, but it followed another sighting which he also recorded for nearly half an hour. Notice the orange tint, and notice how it flickers and pulsates (very much like a sky lantern -- but it isn't)! At around 1:00 it demtaerialized out of nowhere.

video.google.com...#

p.s., it's also the same type of craft captured by Sharon Rowlands back in 2002, in EXACTLY the same area (Derbyshire). The following is some of the clearest footage you're ever going to see:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 24-9-2009 by hermantinkly]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

You're not looking at the first video part one beyond the Sun.

What you will see if you take time is two UFO Ships or Light Craft that he focuses on within the video.

He was not trying to show a video of the Sun .

I suggest you take a closer look.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Please stop!

End communication.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
Yep, all meaningless and time wasting fake videos. Anything with Ashtar And Sunat and Maitreya are a waste and frauds. Nothing has come true when Ashtar gave a time / date -like his recent one in Peru along the Bolivian border. Nothing happened, as usual.

I've been researching this stuff for over 10 years now and everything related to Ashtar and all is a hoax. I mean, come on, someone giving channeling commands from on deck of a UFO?

The only thing aliens MIGHT be are the Fallen Angels from the Bible and can only make themselves known when humanity sins enough to warrant these events, which is the Great Deception in the Bible. But they're definitly NOT beings from other planets here to help mankind when our collective conscience asks them to.

Greetings OnenationUnder,

So you're a reseacher and in your opinion everything related to Ashtar is a Hoax how so and in what way?

I think that research or not your being completely judgemental regarding Ashtar .

Thats another thread for another day.

I never onced mentioned what Ashtar or the Ashtar Command say's regarding this video.

I have given you my perspective .

let me ask you a question are you a Beliver,experiencerSkeptic or Debunker?

Where do you see yourself in this subject presented?

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Pacal Votan

would like to try this. Please help with defining "IR". IR=Infra-red Correct? I have a sony camera with night shot. Is this all I need? By the way for those stating that this is lens flare, correct me if I am wrong but I do not think you can focus in on lens flare. it appears to me that these are objects at high altitude.

Show me when any of these "objects" are in focus first buddy. You can kind of zoom in on lens flare with video cameras. They have a digital zoom which is exactly that a digital zoom, it is zooming in on a picture at the point when it starts the digital zoom the camera stops miving the lens. You can use a TV remote for an IR light source,you can get IR LEDs from radio shack for 2 bucks or you can spend some more and get an IR light.
here is a video on how you can make a UFO orb hat.

Thanks for the info pal. I am not here to argue for the objects. You have made up your mind and it is not for me to change it. Peace

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Interesting post brother...thank you for the introduction to the technique of solar obfuscation.
Certainly some spectacular aerial phenomena occuring.
Easy to question events we are not present to observe, however, everything and anything is ultimately a matter of ones beliefs.
It would be nice to experiment with the camera myself, as it is enjoyable to play with these very simple optical modifications which shed new 'light' on to the edges of the spectrum of visible waves lengths.
Peace on your journeys...

LOVE

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
reply to post by zaiger

You are judgemental and are saying the video since you have been on as a member this year are hoaxed .

Just a quick one, as I do find your threads very tiresome - and as a "UFO believer" I feel you really discredit valid research.

You are also being JUDGEMNTAL by stating your claims, that's how things work, evidence is presented and gets judged on its merits.

MODS - Skunkworks please.

joki so let me ask you have you viewed at least the first video before making your comment and if so how can you not see what is in the skies high above that this person video taped he at times tries to zoom in on both objects.

I discredi nothing I consider myself a true Ufologist and Believer aswell an experiencer over the years .

How can you say you're a believer in what way are you a believer? .

The first video was the most interesting of the group but the others also have some interesting things going on which are not dust particles,bugs etc.

joki if you find my threads that tiresome no one is forcing you to read them.

You made that decision on you're own .

So I suggest when I post a thread related to UFOs that you skip over it to something else that interests you more.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Who moved this to the "hoax" section?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The first one looked like dust with maybe strands/clumps of spider webs floating in the air in the background?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
why is anyone reading or replying to this thread.

I have spent lots of time reading cmdraleons threads and they all turn out to be fake.

By replying we are encouraging him.

Damn it .............................I replied!!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by woodward

You just were not making the right reply. He is banned now, ATS now has one less hoaxer.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join