It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant UFO's [hoax]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

I no longer take any messages by the GFL seriously, so I understand your position towards them.

However your replies to this post, are based off of the poster and not the subject at matter. The OP mentioned nothing of the GFL being responsible for the UFO's seen on those videos. It looks to me that you looked at his avatar, and knowing him from other posts, did not even bother to examine the videos carefully.

The first video looked interesting to me, but the second one honestly to me just looks like dust particles and insects. To really evaluate, you would have to be at that spot and try to see them with the naked eye and then compare it with the video.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by hermantinkly

Hi hermantinkly.

You make me say this again:
About UFOs, here are my finds/thoughts, (that I did not invent):

1- Some UFOs come from someWHERE.

2- Some UFOs come from someWHEN !

3- Some travel by moving; entities 1st to 5th density.

4- Some travel by thought; entities 6th and higher density.

5- All in the universe is entangled. [What the BLEEP!? down the rabbit hole].

6- There exist: space/time & time/space,
meaning:
**WE** can move 3 ways in space, in one time line.
**THEY** can move 3 ways in time, in one space. (without moving).

7- One day, science will tell us:
! All universe's matter is made of solid light !

8- The new ***theory of everything*** !
www.ted.com...

9- Some UFOs are build in a factory by 3rd density entities, like us.
Some UFOs are "thought formed" by the 6th density entities !
Some entities don't even need UFOs.

10- There are positive and negative 4th and 5th density entities.
6th & higher density entities are positive only ! Benevolent !
Our mentality, our profoundness, our life's services to others
decide which polarity of 4th and 5th density entities will visit us.

11- and stuff I forgot. . .? B-)

And if I may add : read [My Favorite Sites] box in my profile,
and you will have A LOT more answers !

MWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMW
? I guess you have seen Cocoon, the film ?
There is a nice representation of a light entity, in the pool,
or when they play cards. . .

? You also seem to have read the Ra material ?, and
seen the DVDs " What the BLEEP?! down the rabbit hole " ?

Blue skies.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Originally posted by Cmdraleon
reply to post by zaiger

You are judgemental and are saying the video since you have been on as a member this year are hoaxed .

What???? Is english your 2nd language?

Please let me know which ufo video's since you have been here are in your opinion a hoax?

I have not come across any real UFO videos here yet. Im sure there are some i have not seeing any on ATS yet.

You are saying this person's video's are a hoax.

im not just "saying" it is a hoax i also SHOW how it is a hoax.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
reply to post by rogerstigers

No we dismiss the guy because of his numerous hoax ufo threads. I have an IR cam, it picks up a lot of stuff you don't normaly see. And when you set your camera up like that right near the glare of the sun you get dust and lens flares or "orbs".

[sorry had to remove GFL pic guys]

There's a war going on between what you might've heard as "light and dark." The positive extraterrestrials representing light (informtation) are here learn and to help evolve the consciousness of humanity. The negative ones representing darkness (lack of information) are here to keep us enslaved, and in the dark.

The positive extraterrestrials want us to move out of the logical mind and into intuition, because intuition is our connection to source. In the future, the mind is going to have a tough time keeping up with all the instantaneous changes that are going to come about, which is why it is necessary to start relying on intuition. The negative ETs on the other hand, want anything BUT us utilizing intution because intuition allows us to "see around corners," as Carl Jung once said. The negative ETs, existing in other dimensions or densities, try to keep us enslaved and in control by manipulating consciousness very, very, very subtlely and cleverly through their dimension.

How exactly? Here are some examples of how the negative ETs manipulate consciousness: most prehistoric civilizations had calendars that were prophetic/intuitive in nature. After negative ET influence, the Gregorian Calendar was implanted into society because the Gregorian Calendar only dealt with physical objects (earth going around sun) -- what can be seen & measured through space, there was nothing intuitive or prophetic about it; crop circles have existed for thousands of years and they were originally made by the positive ETs as a way to help evovle consciousness. After negative ET influence, many crop circles are now intentionally man made to throw us off track; The UFO orbs often have an amber/orange tint to them if you see them with naked eyes and are seen in large numbers in England flying parallel to ley lines that lead to ancient stone monuments. After negative ET influence, many people now mistake the real orange UFO orbs with Chinese lanterns in England!; Another example is how they've manipulated the various realms of science by intentionally applying limitations on what is and isn't possible in reality. For example, you have probably been led (intentionally) to believe that all of the dots in the NASA STS footage are space debris or dust. In actuality, a lot of those "dots" are the positive extraterrestrial orbs themselves -- the same ones in the OPs videos!

These are just a few. The list goes on and on.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by hermantinkly]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

So, I did the same thing, which was look at who posted the OP, chuckled, and skipped through the first video making judgements.

That was wrong. And what you posted wasn't the focus of the first video (I confess, I still haven't watched the others). I did exactly the same thing, which was say to myself "It's just dust in the under-the-eaves technique". Then the cameraman focuses in on something in the backround, which honestly could be anything.

Aliens? Probably not. But I don't think it's dust. I'd call it hair, maybe a spiderweb attached to the overhang. Could be anything. While I expect the OP to immediately call everything an alien, I'll still look at the video and comment, in hopes that the others that read the thread will glean something out of it.

As for a response to the commander himself: If skeptics aren't allowed to be UFOlogists, good luck. You guys are handling the field just swimmingly so far.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Here's what I see in the videos: a lot of insects, almost swarming. Amongst the insects I see rods. Rods are insects also but not yet recognized by mainstream science. Also, the "UFOs" you may be alluding to which remind me of what John Lenard Walson shows as videotaped through his telescope of strange craft in space. I won't get to as to why they're visible in these videos. Also, some "definite" high-altitude UFOs.

I don't know where people see a fire with ash and all of that.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

Yes, great post. I agree.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by hermantinkly

Where do you get this stuff? What convinces you that this stuff has any reality?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I like the Video, very interesting as an open minded person I think its a good show.
But please be careful when advising people to look at the sun with binoculars! its very dangerous and could cause some real damage to eyes . maybe a warning in your post or something! or at least add it after the description the person who made the video had written down

[edit on 24-9-2009 by metalvenom]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalvenom
I like the Video, very interesting as an open minded person I think its a good show.
But please be careful when advising people to look at the sun with binoculars! its very dangerous and could cause some real damage to eyes . maybe a warning in your post or something! or at least add it after the description the person who made the video had written down

[edit on 24-9-2009 by metalvenom]

Hello Metal,
I agree when looking at the Sun have the right equipment to protect your eyes.

He had the Sun blocked it seems enough to get what was in the skies recorded.

Thanks for the warning about looking at the Sun .

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
What really stopped me on my tracks when I found this video was the very first one of the group .

I added the others because I also feel that some of those are Orbs and not dust ,bugs etc.

The same case of these Orbs were reported also a number of years back in New Mexico and other places around the Globe.

As one poster said simply not all Intelligence operates from a Metal type craft that is Silver and has a certian structure to the body that one would call a Flying Saucer ,UFO,Space Craft .

That's 3rd dimensional thinking.

When you can go beyond a 3rd dimensional view then you can expand that view to understand that not everything operates the way the Mind thinks it should visually speaking.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

[edit on 24-9-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
farking amazing!

now kids break out your hd dvd recorders and start filming!

this is one of the best i've ever seen! awesome post OP thanks!

*question what is the setup for filming like that anyone got prices?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by EsSeeEye

Greetings EsSeeEye,

I would disagree the Belivers are handling the subject of Ufology just find.

Non Ufologists the Hardcore Skeptics who are not Ufologists in many cases were not looking to believe but to in the end not believe what they are seeing is real.

I have never expected Skeptics to solve anything within the subject called Ufology because from my experience with Skeptics over the years that has never been the intention .

In Ufology many people like me have existed and will continue to exist in this field.

People like Bud Hopkins are considered Ufologists,Michael Hessman who I have known for many years .

Getting back to this video and thread .

Have you had a UFO experience to conpare your view of these video's?

If not how can you know what you're looking at.

Ufology always has been a place for believers from the day one.

Should one accept all video as real that are seen no ,but knowing what is real and not does make a difference which is what is presented here real footage not hoaxed or faked by the person doing the video taping.

I would suggest you relook at the very first video a few times not thinking so much what you're looking at but let you're eyes look without the skeptical mind kicking in .

If that is possible to do.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

part II

these are some big teddy bears eh! wooooah momma!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I went through this thread last night and I had to go to bed before I actually made a post. The detractors of the method used and thier analysis of the footage just pissed me off.
It's morning now and I didn't go back and read again what ticked me off, so, I should be fine.

CmdrAleon- Who cares what you call yourself or what your interests are. They have NO bearing on what you've brought to this thread. The BS you went through early in the thread was ridiculous. Nuff said. Posters should focus 100% on the content, 0% on the poster.

Now, as for the content. The videos are intriguing, to say the least. I agree that there is a LOT of insects and dust being shown, flying through the frame. However, there are some seriously odd anomolies behind it. The light ships (as you call them) are not, IMO, spiderweb/cobwebs/etc. Seriously strange stuff and I'm glad you posted these vids. I was entertained by my mind struggling to figure out what the long, stringy light anomolies were. The orbs are debunkable in my opinion, but, those strings of what looks like plasma burning are just so odd. THAT should be the focus of discussion.

Star and flag,
Cuhail

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Still the debunkers and Skeptics follow my posts when i do come across something from my perspective that is real and needs to be seen .

There’s the magic word that everyone seems to be ignoring; perspective. That means opinion, viewpoint, belief.

Cmdraleon is nothing if not persistent. The videos he has presented are, in the main, mediocre and can easily be explained. Yes, the “orbs” may well just be dust or high flying birds or just airborne detritus.

They may also be a hitherto unknown life-form or some kind of alien probe, for the want of a better and less speculative description.

And yes, they can be replicated quite easily. But that does not necessarily explain them away, it just means that we can reproduce the same effect. The question has to be asked; is that effect the same as the one we are watching in the videos? Who’s to say that alien intelligence hasn’t decided the best way to disguise its activities is to make them blend in with natural processes? Anything’s possible…

As to the seemingly static, “tether” like objects, well I have to admit that they are interesting, emotive, and not something I have seen before. That they appear to be moving slowly and are ostensibly very far away does warrant further investigation, even if that investigation comes up with a mundane rationalization. (As an aside; could they be the “tether” from NASA’s failed experiment?)

But back to the point of this post.

Unfortunately, the way most of us draw conclusions from these videos of purported UFOs is purely down to our personal perception. We each hold a notion as to what they could be and our judgments are drawn from those opinions.

If you are going to look at the whole picture then one needs to have an openmind.

Never a truer statement.

To be a real skeptic, one has to be truly open to all possibilities and at the same time wary of self-appointed experts. Openmindedness is important, otherwise one is simply working under an agenda that may well not have been recognized as even being extant by the person promoting it. To dismiss any possibility as being either irrelevant or facile is to state that one knows best and displays a distinct lack of reflection as, in most cases, we simply do not know the answer to this UFO conundrum. This whole subject is a matter of the most contentious debate and will continue to be so until an answer comes along.

Cmdraleon, you insist on naming these objects – as in designating them “orbs” or “scout ships” or “lightships” – and it has to be said that that practice is so far away from being open minded its not true. By all means do it for the interim and as an aide memoir, but please don’t do it with any kind of assumed authority. Having previously insisted that your earlier UFO experience – as in witnessing them first hand – gives you some kind of innate knowledge is, I have to say, a complete fallacy.

What you saw makes you a spectator to something wonderful, but it did not impart any special comprehension or familiarity with the origin or purpose or construction of these objects.

To continue to maintain that you do know better because of “cosmic” wisdom or your membership of the AGC will only continue to draw the aggressively skeptical responses you are receiving in each and every one of your threads. Your beliefs are your own, and should stay that way. How you'll do that I do not know.

If you cannot communicate your enthusiasm in a non-authoritative manner, then you need to address your approach to the subject, otherwise your time here is going to be fraught with disagreement till the very end.

There is some merit in the first video because of the “tether”.

The rest are useless as the “proof” of the UFO scenario you are trying to press upon us.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon

Originally posted by rogerstigers
reply to post by zaiger

Nuf said. Thnks for the heads up.

Greetings rogers,

Do you really believe what he is saying?

He has been constantly following all my current UFO video posts .

Understand this person telling you I add hoax video is a Debunker not interested in the video as much as they are interested in just posting to any thread I begin .

Please do not just accept what this person say's .

Its just not the truth just a head's up.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

I don't just believe what Zaiger says. But I happen to agree with him about lens flare, because he's right about that. When you shoot video into the sun, you get a phenomenon called "lens flare" which he correctly identified. That's not so much a hoax as it is an ignorance of photography to misinterpret lens flare as anything other than lens flare.

As for the objects like dust, bugs, etc he is right about that too. There's another thread about finding UFOs using the "bro" method, this looks like the same thing, and they mostly look like bugs that are being captured.

Again it's not so much a hoax as an ignorant misinterpretation of ordinary things like bugs, dust or common objects.

In the "bro" method thread it was suggested that 2 cameras could be set up to video the same direction to see if the same objects show up on both videos (putting a clock in the field of view would help synchronize the videos). But I haven't seen anyone do that because they probably know it will demonstrate beyond any doubt how false the claims are that the objects being videoed are "UFOs".

We don't need the field of UFO research being distracted by non UFO events shown in these videos. There are REAL UFOs, shouldn't we be studying those instead?

[edit on 24-9-2009 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Greetings Artbitrageur,

On the main video which does not look like lens flare but large light UFOs .

I have seen lens flare on video's in the past this looks nothing like lens flare on the first video part 1 .

Now as for the other video its picking up everything in the lens going by but do you truly believe that all that is being recorded are white bugs,white dust in the air ?

Thats alot of dust on a clear sunny day.

Thanks for your view on this aswell.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I find it amusing that the debunkers in this thread haven't watched the videos till the end. There are indeed a lot of bugs and dust particles in the videos but the large objects that are behind it still haven't been explained...

Even more fascinating, this looks very much like the Bro Method posted a few weeks ago, hide in front of (or near) the sun to stay somewhat invisible.

A good way to try and debunk this one would be to use this method on multiple spots, different timezones!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Anyone with a sony camera with the nightshot feature can do this one at home an see for themselves. If you do not feel like modding your cam to shoot IR in daylight you can do it at night time. Same technique just block out part of a street lamp instead of the sun. Without the IR filter that is normaly on a camera you pick up every piece of dust hair and everything else that is in the air, you even pick up stuff that you can't see with your naked eye. IR is not a common thing for everyone so everything picked up in an IR video seems unusual.
If you want to fake some orbs shoot from inside out through a window. and have someone else point your remote at the window holding a button and move it around. You will see the outside area and the reflection of the IR light from the remote off the window and boom you have an orb. As you can see orb videos are the easiest to fake and you do not have to CGI anything so all you need is an IR light source and glass, or you can just use the film the dust technique. This is why these orb videos are all over the net and we are starting to see less and less of the craft we used to.
Also with the modded sony night shot you can film durring the day and adjust the exposure. If you adjust your stuff right and use a good IR filter .You can make a good IR filter from blank exposed/developed negatives from a roll of film, if you have some negatives there are always some of these at the end of the roll. Anyways you can use those as a poorman's IR filter and you can film the sun directly and see what you get.

edit to add: For "UFO Orb Fleets" use the same IR light method but take a 1x1 piece of glass and put some water on it so you get a bunch of small drops and have someone hold it and shine an IR light on it from an angle. Film through the glass with the water drops on it. The water will reflect the IR light making them white when you film it through the glass at the sky you have a fleet of "UFO orbs" some water drops will evaporate "dissapear", some will group together "merge" split and "transform".

Just got put in Hoax FTW

[edit on 24-9-2009 by zaiger]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join