It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military personnel here is a way to get out of the flu shot and h1n1 vaccine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
What if your in Iraq, can the same thing be said to a doctor? If not, i would still reject it!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

Just ask your doctor. I don't know if it matters if you’re deployed or not. As I am not nor have I ever deployed.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

Me to man I hope it works for you all as well. If he asks you why DO NOT MENTION RFID chips. For the love of god
tell him or her in a clear and concise manor the medical reasons you do not want this shot. If you state your case in a manor that does not come across all tinfoil like I believe that you will come out of the doctor’s office with a no flu shot profile. Just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Er, I gotta go to bed soon.... I've been reading about basic, and the unknown shots recruits are getting. I don't care what the issue, as long as the words remain "unknown" on the list it makes me angry. We all know that some jerk wad KNOWS

they just don't want the Person exposed to know. It would make me feel like I was working for the enemy. Experiments of the past have been shown committed by upon innocent unknowing, but absolutely patriotic Veterans in the past; I just don't know how anyone can trust'em.

Ash, make the friends, or do whatever is necessary to make it by without the shot.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

I gots me a profile friend! And that is my ticket out of the shot. Like I said before I hope this helps other people in the military that post on this site. I hope that there doctors are a forgiving as mine and as willing to listen to there patients wishes as mine was and is.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Bump for the simple reason that I think this is good info to get out and perhaps this may work for civilians to. in the us that is

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
check out my new thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It just occurred to me that my med records were destroyed and I have the only complete hard copies. The only electronic records are from ait that show back issues and a badder infection. I have a P3 profile for the back. Dunno if I could get one for flu shots.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Why not just say you're allergic to eggs? Works every single time.

When I was in the USAF I used that one numerous times to avoid the flu shot, no one questions it.

Pretty sure no one would question it today, either. Saves a lot of time and trouble, no angst or drama, just a simple yes to the "are you allergic to eggs?" question.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join