It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going on a paranormal investigation! (Lucky Point, IN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
indianamufon.homestead.com...

So, a few weeks ago my friend and I were hanging out in my garage listening to Coast to Coast AM.

I had a computer out there w/internet access and we happened upon a website by the MUFON chapter of Indiana. It really caught the interest of my friend whom had gone to college out there and had some paranormal experiences out there years before.

From what I gather this place seems to be one of those dimensional 'weird spots'.
(i.e. - The Skinwalker Ranch - en.wikipedia.org...)

In the book (The Hunt for the Skinwalker) by George Knapp (C2CAM Host and TV investigative reporter) he details the oddity there. The most important thing to take away from that book is the range of phenomena there knows no bounds. Ghosts, UFO's and even portals to who knows where or when.

All somehow related to a area the size of a smaller angus cattle rancher apparently in one case.

So my point!

This place seems to be one of those places.

My plan, go there with one other friend and investigator armed with a meager selection of equipment and see what I find! Making sure of course to report back here.

Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddyyyy up!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Sounds Pretty Crazy. So you plan to head out with 2 other people and visit that ranch, or were you just going all around indiana looking for whatever you can find . . Also what kind of equipment were you planning on taking, im guessing a Video Camera or 2, some audio equipment . . Maybe some Guns, Heh! Good Luck and More Importantly Have fun.

P.S. When is your little trip?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Sounds like fun. Sometimes it is the meager equipment that catches the best stuff. Watch some TAPS to research! Have fun and be safe.

join