It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quadaffi at the UN and his speech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Can't believe no one posted what he said. They are right up ATS' alley too.

He said that Kennedy was killed by the Israelis, and that Swine Flu is a bio-engineered weapon. I need to find a full transcript, but one thing is certain...he hung it all out there, didn't he. Keep in mind...Libya is one of a handful of countries without a central bank controlled by the Rothschilds. Think about that for a moment. Maybe the General isn't such a bad guy after all?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Believe!

(One version of) the whole translation is posted in the following thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Delete Please..

[edit on 23-9-2009 by InterconnecteD]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by PenandSword
Can't believe no one posted what he said. They are right up ATS' alley too.

He said that Kennedy was killed by the Israelis, and that Swine Flu is a bio-engineered weapon. I need to find a full transcript, but one thing is certain...he hung it all out there, didn't he. Keep in mind...Libya is one of a handful of countries without a central bank controlled by the Rothschilds. Think about that for a moment. Maybe the General isn't such a bad guy after all?

First of all, Gadafi is the same kind of War Criminal then the US Goverment was and is. But he know things we don´t know. I trust him more than any media on this planet because of his secret intelligence services in his country. I also think that Ahmadinejad knew far more than we expect and he made that also clear at his UN speech. Is there are thread about his speach?

Anyway. The Cover Up is a big one, and the Western Goverments try to tag Gadafi etc as weird Conspiracy Theorists. Which is the proof that there is a Cover Up.

top topics

join