It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO seen on cnn's live feed of the fire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Hey i just started watching the cnn live feed of the fire and just about 2-3 minuets ago i saw a UFO on live feed just go across the fire wtf?
anyone else see it? i want to find out if cnn records these feeds or someone to take a look if they recorded please.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
edition.cnn.com...
link to the feed

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Are you sure it wasn't a bird, or maybe ash from the fire flying about close to the camera? How did the UFO look?

[edit on 23-9-2009 by hermantinkly]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
definatly was an object that had control
it looked like a slim black ufo it went towards the fire and just passed by smoothly
first i thought it may have been the firefighters helicopter but it was in no way a helicopter

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hermantinkly

looked like this but slimmer

www.ufocasebook.com...

[edit on 23-9-2009 by madmax8]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I'd have to say, kudos to the alien firefighters
I guess it would sorta make sense, if in fact they are watching over our planet for them to come check out a disaster tho.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
lol it just flew by the fire it was around the same level as the cnn camera

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by madmax8

Sonds like a Draconian ship ! Hahaha.
There is this guy on youtube showing those kind of craft near natural disasters like Volcano erruptions and forest fires...

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
No doubt they observe but what is important is all the trees that are being destroyed. Our Oxygen suppy gets worst with every large fire like this and we aren't planting trees fast enough to compensate.

They observe and monitor this stuff.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by madmax8
edition.cnn.com...
link to the feed

Your "link" does not go to subject of thread...goes to Clinton global initiative????
Without a working link this thread has no meaning.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Sure it wasn't a fire fighting plane in the background? Perhaps the small air commander plane who flies around and observes the fire and directs the larger planes where to drop and the ground forces where to dig?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

Originally posted by madmax8
edition.cnn.com...
link to the feed

Your "link" does not go to subject of thread...goes to Clinton global initiative????
Without a working link this thread has no meaning.

Lots of threads don't have links. Life doesn't always have links.

Secondly, I am sure it's an oversight, he provided a link, probably just an error, incorrect feed or something like that. No need to be so harsh about a tiny mistake.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BaronVonGodzilla

sorry about the link
it was showing the California fire live when i posted.
it didnt look like it was observing anything because it just flew by VERY smoothly made a slight turn and went of the screen

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
No doubt they observe but what is important is all the trees that are being destroyed. Our Oxygen suppy gets worst with every large fire like this and we aren't planting trees fast enough to compensate.

They observe and monitor this stuff.

That's actually false. There are more trees today than there were when we started keeping track.

I couldn't get the video either. The link goes to the live feed (which is continuous, for those that didn't really catch that).

new topics

top topics

join