It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

During G20 Summit Prediction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Okay so here's my kind of guess of what's gonna coincide during this event taking place in Pittsburg, or shortly after the G20 Summit. So here's a disturbing scenario that could happen. Which I hope it won't happen.

Since Iran had basically ditched the U.S dollar already. They say that when other nations had ditched the U.S dollar, those nations were attacked. Technically Iran is already getting attacked but with more bombs and troops involved. This time terrorists from our own government will attack ourselves as a distraction from the G20 Summit, and the media will point to the Al-CIAda terrorists. There's a good chance I could say that these weapons deployed will be biological, perhaps full of the H1N1, H5N1, or another unknown virus in these bombs. (because Iran doesn't have the full capability to make Nuclear Weapons quite yet) These bombs will set off a larger grand scale pandemic. This will bring about martial law in many areas, roads blocked off, and crowd control, to contain the people. They will enforce these vaccinations to be officialy mandatory. Many will fight and die, and many will be quarantined.

This plan maybe the best way to make these H1N1 vaccines absolutely mandatory, during this kind of event. And personally I would do this if I were one of the elite.

Sorry for the short notice. At least some of you could be prepared to make the most vital decision in your life before chaos unfolds.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Or more likely, some folk will get rowdy, some will get arrested, and the event will end like any other G20.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by quackers]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by quackers
Or more likely, some folk will get rowdy, some will get arrested, and the event will end like any other G20.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by quackers]

Yeah, I agree with your assessment, quackers. However, the OP scenario sounds exciting! I'd like to watch it on TV with case of beer and some chips and bean dip.

new topics

join