It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo, bird... or flying trash??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
New photos are posted.

Some say that this is a newspaper scattered to the wind. Are you sure? Others say that the nighttime images are of the planet Venus.

I reserve my opinion - but am less apt to quickly judge. For entertainment purposes only. Please... no wagering.

Is it... or isn't it?? Click here...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I don't know about newspaper. He said this: "Then the object appeared to 'open-up' - and it looked like a long sheet of some material - that was approximately 10 to 15 feet in length." newspaper isn't that long.

The caption says "brightened to enhance clarity and detail" in the 2nd photo but just brightening the first photo will not result in the 2nd photo so that claim in the caption makes no sense.

It has a very irregular shape, could be a partially deflated balloon if it's really that shiny, but if we really wanted to analyze we would want an original photo. No need since it does look like some kind of flying trash.

Also the picture labeled "to the left of the moon" is odd too as that orange sphere looks nothing like the moon.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

It has a very irregular shape, could be a partially deflated balloon if it's really that shiny, but if we really wanted to analyze we would want an original photo. No need since it does look like some kind of flying trash.

I'd have to agree sorta looks like a whale balloon to me, but I['ve been wrong many many time too

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
The flashing lights in the sky sounds very like what we saw in Glasgow on the 15th Sept at 10pm. Very interesting.

top topics

join