It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indonesian woman gives birth to 8.7 kilo boy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
This boy is a biggie.... 24.4 inches in height already... not surprised he was delivered by cesarian section... damn!

"This heavy baby made the surgery really tough, especially the process of taking him out of his mum's womb. His legs were so big," Binsar Sitanggang said.

Full story below:

m.uk.yahoo.com...=AsKzdWNNtI4aDcRvWDVf4RY4hJp4;_ylu=X3o'___'NoOTBidjQxBGEDV29tYW4tZ2l2ZXMtYmlydGgtdG8taHVnZS1iYWJ5LWJveQRjcG9zAzEEZwNpZC02NDM wBGludGwDdWsEcGtndgM5BHBvcwMyBHNlYwN0ZC1mZWF0BHNsawN0aXRsZQRzbHBvcwNGBHRlc3QDNzAy/SIG=12ulctoer/**http%3A//uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20090923/tod-indonesia n-woman-gives-birth-to-8-7-1b01ae6.html

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Something isn't right about the link you posted.

Commenting on the 8.7 kilo boy (like 17-18 lbs for the Americans) well... that's BIG! One of my cousins had her 3 boys almost this big, so I'm not sure how unusual this is. I think her biggest was like 14 lbs; no idea on the height. Weird thing is, they are like average size now for their age. Maybe a little tall, but certainly not overweight or anything.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
It is the Nephillim, still the Anunnaki steal are women!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonsDemesne

I guess i put it up in here because its an unusual size for an Indonesian woman to give birth too.... you know most Indonesians are of small height & petit!!

Maybe in Europe & America they wouldn't be such a big surprise.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
ouch, ouch..shoot me now, please..ouch

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

That's a good point :p My cousin is a tall, strong woman, and probably a lot bigger than most Indonesian women. Still, other than her, the biggest babies I've seen personally were about 9-10 lbs. I was 9 lbs and something, myself; most of my family is taller than the average. (We're of European ancestry)

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Maybe the Earthquake was just an aftershock of this birth! The poor poor woman.

top topics

join