It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this obama's way of telling the NWO to back off?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Well let me start by saying this is my first thread so bare with me on this.
I was reading the big O's speech at the U.N. today and ran in to this.

"In an era when our destiny is shared, power is no longer a zero-sum game. No one nation can or should try to dominate another nation. No world order that elevates one nation or group of people over another will succeed No balance of power among nations will hold. The traditional divisions between nations of the South and the North make no sense in an interconnected world; nor do alignments of nations rooted in the cleavages of a long-gone Cold War."

www.cfr.org...

There was a theory awhile back "cant remember where?" That Obama was spending the country dry and imposing bills that would just set this country off. To have a fire sail every thing must go. Down with the constitution. the bill of rights and every other form of self governing action that we have. To incite a revolt of some degree and to dump the FED.
It would be kind of nice to think he is a inside guy and he knows whats going on and dose not like it but cant speak of it (think JFK) all POTUS that came before that made this country what it is today a border line police state in some areas all the spending and such.

So maybe this is all some big plan to change the status quo?
To save a house of cards just let it all fall and then start over.
I know this is a stretch but hey its a conspiracy site.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
As much as Id like to believe it, I simply cant, Obama, is just another puppet, and one losing credibility FAST!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Losing support, though, doesn't mean he's part of the NWO crowd.

Believe me, when the time comes that the NWO appears, it's not going to be a President.

It's going to be corporate moguls, media tycoons, and shadowy government figures.

In Justice League Unlimited, the Question (My favorite comic superhero), tries to kill Lex Luthor, seeing that in an alternate dimension, Luthor becomes the President, and Superman kills him, instilling a totalitarian world order.

So, when Luthor tries to become President in their reality, the Question wants to kill Luthor so Superman doesn't.

The point I'm getting to is that Luthor states that he waste millions of dollars on his presidential campaign to bring about a new plot, though, a quote he says has stuck to me:

[Luthor has beaten up the Question, who came to his office to kill him, believing that Superman would do it if Luthor became President]

Lex Luthor: [laughing] President? Do you have any idea how much power I'd have to give up to be president?

[throws the Question across the room]

Lex Luthor: That's right, conspiracy buff. I spent $75 million on a fake presidential campaign just to tick Superman off.

Luthor is right. The President doesn't have much power when one thinks about it. Many of his actions have to be approved by the Senate.

That's why if an NWO is coming, it will not involve the President.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I take that more to be a hit on the US, and its long standing as a super-power. He's saying everyone has to give up power and sovereignty like he wants to do with the US, for the greater good. That would be a red flag for BEING NWO, not being against....

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The only way to actually have a perfect world is bring down all borders

We are all on this earth and we need to coopperate as a whole, Not have it broken up into areas, ie. countries,state, town this is just a way to control us Divide and conker(spelling but you get the point)

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
If you just take that sentence that you made bold it basically says that no one nation will be better than the rest. How is that telling the NWO people to back off? The idea of the NWO is to control everybody and everything...not just this country, but all countries across the globe.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Obama is a good orator... He is using reverse psychology on us to bring down the U.S government to instill the NWO

I have been paying close attention to his words and he has a better forked tongue than hitler did.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
It is possible that Obama is actually a white hat wearing a dark hat. Ideological conflict seems to be at the heart of our strife around the world. Let us face the facts, what we are doing around the world is based off of old ideals. We will never see a world in peace with the current paradigm of opposing ideologies. The world must unite under the pretense that we all must share a little to ensure that the people of this planet are cared for. How do you accomplish this in a world of greed and power? I am not sure, but I do believe in a higher force. I am also convinced that the great battle in the bible is actually a spiritual battle and not a physical battle. This battle is being fought right now. Remember there will be a NWO, according to scripture. At the time it is allowed to exist god's NWO would collapse it and institute his own form of a world order. I imagine the world order of the past is coming to a close, and god's world order is starting to emerge.

I agree with the OP. Obama, based on what I've seen, is really enlightened spiritually. Some of the things he says you cannot make up, without having known and felt those things. I think there are some still locked into the power struggle of maintaining the old way. I hope they awaken to see they are creators in this reality.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

how do you seperate N.W.O. and G.(god)W.O. ... its all the same thing ... either way it is a world order ,both are supposed to bring in peace through control

Another thread I started ... G.O.D.= Government of D.(pick your favorite).[not sure the title is right]. now I think about it My favorite would be Deciept

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Uh... *sigh*
globalism = the NWO.
This simple conceptual fact seems to be so frequently lost by so many people. When you start throwing around terms like "our destiny is shared" and "No balance of power among nations" the only thing you can possibly be endorsing is global governance. Aside from his token statement about "elevating a group of people over another", everything in that quote reeks of the NWO. Of course, semantically speaking he is using "elevates" in the active sense of the word. There is already a group which has long ago been elevated above all other groups, and they are the elite powers of the NWO. Further down that technical rabbit hole I'd say that what we're seeing right now is active decension of groups to bring everybody not in the elite ruling class down to the same level, while maintaining the lofty position of the elites. So yeah, they aren't trying to elevate anyone, but they sure as hell are pushing everybody not on the inside down further into the muck.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hillbilly4rent

No. He's saying that if there's a world order that everyone should be equal.

And if there is a one world order, then I'm sure we will all be equal as worker ants.

top topics

join