It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Census worker hanged with 'Fed" on his body

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Lurch

I'm pretty sure that most marijuana growers don't grow the crop in their front garden for everybody to see. I can't see how some guy going from door to door could just "stumble upon" some marijuana crop.

If you haven't been there, you wouldn't understand, but there is no such thing as "door to door"! It may take all day to visit 4 or 5 houses! I once passed a cadillac coming down a road that I was scared to go down in my big Jeep! When I was younger, I went to pick a girl up at her house, and I thought I would never live to see another day!

I had a set of Twin Brothers on my Cintas route that had never stepped foot off of their farm!! They were in their 50's!!! They had never once left that piece of land that was passed down from their relatives! And that was in Kansas, it doesn't hold a candle to Eastern Kentucky!! I have seen videos from my music instructor (see earlier posts) interviewing people that had never heard of telephones!

Back on Topic:

I agree with the other posters that a drug farmer, or still operator would not string up the evidence in this way! I think this was a stupid statement by someone that probably thought it would help the cause, but instead just brought a whole lot of attention to the militia in the area!! The real drug farmers and moonshiners are probably pissed that this happened!

The other scenario and a "Chicago" connection is sadly just as plausible!

[edit on 24-9-2009 by getreadyalready]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead

Originally posted by tac109
I understand the hole "tree of liberty must be watered idea" but not like this. Not some innocent man doing his job to support his family. You think he wanted to be a census worker his hole life? No he had bills to pay and mouths to feed. My heart goes out to his loved ones. and may the person/persons who did this be dammed.

Totally agree. This was an innocent man just doing his job. They could have just chased him off if they didn't want him around. If he stumbled upon something illegal like a pot farm they would have just killed him and buried him in the woods so he would not be found. They would not want to draw attention to themselves by hanging the guy and writing fed on him. It makes no sense.

I am going to put my tin foil hat on for a moment.
Consider this:
Maybe this is a setup for the federal government to after "domestic terrorist" groups. There are militias in those parts and perhaps the feds were looking for an excuse to go in the area to crack heads. The militia movement has been growing and is getting stronger. Perhaps the feds needed an excuse to go after these groups. Killing an innocent federal worker is reason enough and the public will back them.

I agree , CIA needs an excuse to do advance round-ups www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracyrus
reply to post by Wildbob77

Just an opinion here... but Could this be a false flag (loosely applied)? dissidence is at an all time high. Stringing up a government worker and scrawling fed on his body could be a way to show that people against the government are "barbaric" and will stop at nothing to destroy "freedom"....

For some reason as soon as i read the thread it jumped in my mind that this was disingenuous.

Yes, the first thing that came into my mind was picking an area know for it obsessive privacy. Could be a reason to declare Marshal Law? Could be the begining of something bigger?
Could just be someone in the wrong place at the wrong time. Have to wait and see what happens.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead

Originally posted by tac109
I understand the hole "tree of liberty must be watered idea" but not like this. Not some innocent man doing his job to support his family. You think he wanted to be a census worker his hole life? No he had bills to pay and mouths to feed. My heart goes out to his loved ones. and may the person/persons who did this be dammed.

I am going to put my tin foil hat on for a moment.
Consider this:
Maybe this is a setup for the federal government to after "domestic terrorist" groups. There are militias in those parts and perhaps the feds were looking for an excuse to go in the area to crack heads. The militia movement has been growing and is getting stronger. Perhaps the feds needed an excuse to go after these groups. Killing an innocent federal worker is reason enough and the public will back them.

That is probably what really went down. Consider the 50 gang members arrested the other day. The crackdown begins one "rebel" group at a time until we suddenly realize that everyone is part of some group that can be called terrorist or gang or rebel.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by suicydking

I agree on the Ron Paul thing that he actually didn't say kill federal agents.

Awsome avatar.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Maybe the killer was trying to leave a clue as to who he is.
We're on to you Kevin Federline????
A.K.A. K. Fed

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
This is just disgusting
People have a right to say what they want about the government but this was just somebody doing their job in hard times. Just disgusting

To some of the members saying "this should be a warning" shame on you. This wasnt a warning, this was a souless killing and yes if the police prove this to be the reasoning of the man being killed for working for the government, it is in part to blame for those calling out violence.

Some parts of the country dont welcome federal workers? Its a free country, some parts of the country will just have to deal with that freedom. Americans have the right to go where they choose. If its on you property, by all means tell them to leave, but you have no right dictating to somebody else where they can and cannot do. Its rather ironic, you get killed and your unwelcomed merely for you who you work for yet these same idiots are more than happy to cry about dangers of "their freedoms" because of the government. What hypocrisy.

I hope they find this killer.

^^ this post is plagued with hypocrisy. aside from that, you know NOTHING about this case. i know it will be hard for you, but you should consider refraining from forming a final opinion until the whole case is settled.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
reply to post by getreadyalready

Know matter how forceful or intrusive a census worker gets that doesn't mean they deserve to killed for it let alone HANGED AND MAIMED. But then, I'm not a believer in the death penalty either so I have a hard time trying to conjure up a scenario in which a census worker would deserve to be killed. I most certainly can't think of one in which he deserves to be hung.

The only thing I can conjure up is if he violently attacked someone on their property and the person was acting in self defense. But even then, hanging someone isn't an act of defense. That's clearly an offensive act.

I'm hard pressed to see how any one in this thread can justify this man's death.

I really don't think that anyone justified this guy death. It's more on what it represents.
I will addmit that theonly people of such a display would be CIA,IMO. I could probably take someone out if I had too. But to hang the guy with a sigh...wow....it is either a warning or CIA. Can't figure that one out.

What a great thread.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I say this is all a FED setup, Who better to use then some old boy scout student who would say yes sir to anyone with a badge. Sad for his kid. This is not Kentucky style. The FBI would be very foolish to go kicking in doors there. If they get out of hand many will come running to help give the Feds the boot.

The Feds would know what the Brits felt like seeing their own drop like flies from the guns of the Ghosts in the woods.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
If I've learned one thing stay the hell out of Kentucky. Gap toothed inbreds who would kill me as soon as look at me. Thanks for the travel tips.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justwonderin
. Take it from me, this wasn't the work of these boys around here. If it was, you would never have heard about it.

most sensible thing I've read in this thread,

come on america , I mean WTF guy's.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizan
If I've learned one thing stay the hell out of Kentucky. Gap toothed inbreds who would kill me as soon as look at me. Thanks for the travel tips.

Kentucky and WV aren't THAT bad

but, if you are in an area where cell phones don't work and people are driving ATVs instead of cars, then you should tread lightly

I do agree that this probably wasn't done by locals, if it had, no one would have ever known

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizan

if indeed most people i know, myself included, were to shoot you, it wouldnt be a fault on our part.

yes i am from kentucky. also live in kentucky. the western part tho

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Don't take this wrong. Nothing could justify what happened to this guy.

The Census tries to hire people who live in the local area, because they know most of the local do's and don'ts.

Last census they had problems with that area.

Most likely - he ran across a meth-head who was in the process of cooking up a batch. Meth-heads don't need a reason to go wild. They will kill just because you looked at them the wrong way.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lurch
At the very least, I'd say it's quite possible that one of those "teabagger" morons could have been behind this.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by Lurch]

Do you think the people that participated in the Tea Party Protests are all crazed Killers? If they were do you think they would just be protesting?
I am 52 years old and I Voted for obamanation.
I have been participating in the Protests because I Don't Agree With The Path obamanation is taking This Country down. I am not a killer, I have never owned a gun in my life, but I have to tell you that I have been considering it lately.
I will do what needs to be done to protect my home. I will not seek trouble, but if it finds me, I intend to be prepared.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
hey i duno if anyone posted this already, but the article i read said he was found september 12...

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 814ck0u7
hey i duno if anyone posted this already, but the article i read said he was found september 12...

That is quite significant! I missed that on the first read!

I am a Tea Partier, and I was at the 09/12 protests in Tallahassee, and believe me it was extremely peaceful and patriotic and it warmed my heart!

I know that all of those people are willing and capable of fighting, but that is not what they want! Not at all! What they/we want is REPRESENTATION! We want our elected leaders to do our bidding, not go against 70-90% of the constituents wishes!

(For me, this means Allen Boyd! He ignored calls 50:1 opposing bailout, and is ignoring polls saying 70% of his constituents are against the Healthcare Bill in its current form!)

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by sweatmonicaIdo

I condemn to Hell anybody who thinks that this was an act of "patriotism," "constitutionalism," or whatever the hell you call your twisted ideologies.
although i agree w/ the point of this statement.
you sir, sit in judgement of nothing.

Oh I do in fact sit in judgment. I do not murder people over a disagreement then display them to the world to send a message.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sweatmonicaIdo

theres a difference between crimes and sins. you may have broken no laws, but no man is innocent to your god.

just kinda playin devils advocate.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
WTF? This is a blatant terrorist attack by domestic terrorists. Its high time we send in the FBI and homeland security in there with pure force and get the answers we need. They are free to their opinion but when they kill someone because they are a Federal worker thats damn sure a tterrorist act. I say lets fly the UAV's and start detaining some of these #ers and find out who is harboring the terrorists.

Thats just some bulljive rightthere. I sure hope the Post office has not lost any workers in that area, if they even deliver in such a backwards barbaric land.

I would be more than happy to vote for a military presence frankly.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join