It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO? Mystery airplane buzzes the Banks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

UFO? Mystery airplane buzzes the Banks

obsentinel.womacknewspapers.com

Asked if it was an Air Force plane, a public affairs spokesperson at Seymour Johnson Air Force base, canvassed other bases in the area, including Navy, Marine Corps and Air Force facilities for information. Their queries netted no information other than all three of the services denied having such a plane in the area on those days. The Army doesn't own the large transport planes.

One clue left behind is the fact that it apparently is either leaking some type of fluid or dumping a strange sort of fuel. Some vehicles under the path of the plane were splattered with a sticky, milky substance
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Uh-oh...Smells like something fishy here...

"Nobody" seems to have a clue as to whom this giant, C-130 looking, dark plane may belong to? And it is flying super low, nearly hitting tree tops? And dropping some sort of "white goo" all over the place?

This is one to defintely keep an eye on people...Has cover-up and shenanigans written all over it IMO...

obsentinel.womacknewspapers.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Maybe he got chemtrails mixed up with hiking trails

good to post, never know

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

One clue left behind is the fact that it apparently is either leaking some type of fluid or dumping a strange sort of fuel. Some vehicles under the path of the plane were splattered with a sticky, milky substance that is difficult to remove without scrubbing.

Looks like the aliens are trying a new form of DNA transfer. The recession must have impacted them as well.

This is a bizarre story. What type of feul is milky and sticky? I wonder if the military is testing some new biofuel and just keeping tight lipped over it.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Pretty easy to find out.

Simply get it tested and find out what it is.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
If its a UFO, then it must be ET's mating season with that white sticky stuff

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Clearly this is just another case of a male juvenile C130 in full musk, hormones raging, and dripping spooge. He is likely on the prowl for a hot little cesna... Happens all the time.

(I do look forward to anyone having info on this one - I've never heard of anything like it. S&F'd).

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
"The plane appears to be a MC-130H Combat Talon II which provides refueling and transport for Special Operations forces. Cloak-and-dagger type stuff. What it was doing buzzing the Outer Banks I have no idea, but believe me SOMEBODY in the USAF knew it was there!"

The plane buzzed right over First Flight High School during a football game.

Photographer Wright Emory was taking pictures at the game and snapped one of the mystery aircraft, a C-130.

The huge cargo plane zoomed right over a field of startled football players Friday night.

The tree-top flights caused quite a stir on the Outer Banks.

It made passes at the First Flight Airport near the high school, and at the Dare County Airport on Manteo.

The pictures reveal Air Force markings on the body.

But calls to several Air Force bases haven't turned up much about this plane or its mission. No one so far has claimed the aircraft.

www.wtkr.com...

[edit on 23-9-2009 by liveandletlive]

[edit on 23-9-2009 by liveandletlive]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yukitup
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Clearly this is just another case of a male juvenile C130 in full musk, hormones raging, and dripping spooge. He is likely on the prowl for a hot little cesna... Happens all the time.

(I do look forward to anyone having info on this one - I've never heard of anything like it. S&F'd).

I think it was the result of a bet among the black-ops fly-boys. It probably went something like this: "I bet I can cover half the population of this city with my man-mustard without leaving my seat.". His buddy was fooled into taking the bet as he over-looked the fact that his pal was sitting in the cockpit of a C130. Simple as that?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6

One clue left behind is the fact that it apparently is either leaking some type of fluid or dumping a strange sort of fuel. Some vehicles under the path of the plane were splattered with a sticky, milky substance that is difficult to remove without scrubbing.

This is a bizarre story. What type of feul is milky and sticky? I wonder if the military is testing some new biofuel and just keeping tight lipped over it.

That was my thought as well. Kind of a little creepy at this point. Somebody was definitely doing something "iffy" here, and got sloppy while doing it. And no one thus far is coming clean, which makes it even more mysterious in terms of motive.

Who does this craft actually belong to?

Why are they flying well below legal FAA altitude over populated areas?

What on earth is the "substance" spilling out of this vehicle, and is it possibly dangerous?

I sure hope there is some follow up to these questions from news hounds...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6

Looks like the aliens are trying a new form of DNA transfer. The recession must have impacted them as well.

Originally posted by wazthewazzock
If its a UFO, then it must be ET's mating season with that white sticky stuff

Originally posted by Yukitup

Originally posted by Karilla
I think it was the result of a bet among the black-ops fly-boys. It probably went something like this: "I bet I can cover half the population of this city with my man-mustard without leaving my seat.".

WOW FUNNY

How many more internet comedians will make the same joke before this thread ends?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Back on topic, it looks like the C-130 is one of those STOL aircraft that i've seen from Arctic/Antarctic missions. The ones with the retrograde jets at the back to give it extra boost on Takeoff. My best guess is the Substance is just residue jet propellant that's came off the craft as it's been doing Touch and Go's using TOGA (Take Off Go Around) for rookie STOL experience.

EDIT
Picture of a Canadian Forces C-130
www.fas.org...

With the recent "Terrorism Excercises" being conducted by Canada/US, it wouldnt surprise me if this was a Canadian C-130 that was seen.

[edit on 23/9/09 by ROBL240]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

I didn't see JATO bottles, but it does have external tanks, normal for MC-130. JATO bottles would mount on the rear fuselage near the ramp.

Seeing as how noone is claiming the aircraft, looks like CIA spooks are bored and having fun at our expense.

Or spreading some donut glaze all over coastal carolina.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by hotrodturbo7]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Let's take note as to whether people get sick or not in the area -
especially those that attended that game.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinkyboo
Let's take note as to whether people get sick or not in the area -
especially those that attended that game.

Why has nobody collected some of this in a jar and had it analyzed? Does anybody know someone from anywhere nearby? I feel like this is going to slip through our collective fingers and there will never be a follow up story. I hope someone has the sense to gather some evidence, I hate how people claim there are no evidence for things all the time, SOMEONE GET SOME DAMN EVIDENCE

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BaronVonGodzilla

Yea - it may be too late. I'm looking for a video now where a white gelatin substance "fell from the sky" and made people very ill. Hopefully I will be able to find it.
I don't have twitter - I suppose that would have been the best idea - as there had to be people twittering about it when it happened. Hopefully someone thought to get a sample.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

Thanks for the link. FYI, here are frame grabs from the local TV News segment in case anyone is interested.............

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
IMHO
It is not a Tactical Airlift 130J which has six blades, nor is it the MC-130E "Combat Talon I”.
This is a C-130P "Combat Shadow".
jetphotos.net...

www.airliners.net...&sid=244f08cb0f309bc30fd6dffe75152d32

The Combat Shadow primarily flies its single or multi-ship missions at night to reduce detection and flies clandestine or low-visibility, low-level missions into hostile territory to provide air refueling for special operations helicopters. It was originally designated as the HC-130N/P, for the Air Force Special Operations Command (AFSOC). It also has forward-looking infrared radar, missile and radar warning receivers, chaff and flare dispensers, night-vision goggle compatible heads-up display, satellite and data burst communications, and in-flight refueling capability as a receiver. This is coupled with a fully integrated inertial navigation and global positioning system (GPS), and night-vision goggle-compatible interior and exterior lighting. Secondary mission capabilities include airdrop of small special operations teams, small bundles, and zodiac and combat rubber raiding craft; as well as night-vision goggle takeoffs and landings, tactical airborne radar approaches and in-flight refueling as a receiver. This particular variant may also have fire fighting capabilities to extinguish fires on post engagement aircraft, prior to refueling them (hence the cargo door open and white goo substance).

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Totally off topic, but at first glance with my tired eyes, I swear I read the little news stamp in the lower right of the top picture as "FAKING ACTION" instead of "TAKING ACTION."

On topic: The landing gear in the first shot is still down, in the second shot it has retracted back into the plane. This plane had just taken off or had aborted a landing.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
If you look closely you will see that the clock on the first picture is 6.08 and in the second picture it is 6.07. So maybe it was going into land, not taking off?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join