It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok-More about simple leverage mechanics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Hello:

Just wanted to let you scientifically minded people to know that I have uploaded a video of an actual lever [Though avatar is 3D] that I made as an experiment.. I am being honest by sharing with you that I have been successful in multiplying speed and power simultaneously; and it is something that would be huge for the human race in the area of free energy if perfected.. The video shows one of my attempts to find the reason the working models, "worked".. Please refer to the thread here for a better idea of what I have been attempting:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

TThe video is here:
media.abovetopsecret.com...

My first successful; model was built in 1988; 5 years after I began my attempts..To the present, I have not come up with one I can build over and over, and every one work.. About 20 out of hundreds [of one design] have worked. I've built thousands of designs..

After 25 years, I have definitely, "learned" how to test them.. At the present I have other designs that I intend to build; I have often built 10 in one day; but now the equipment is someone elses' and far away.. Respond to either thread..

Was not a practiced video..

No consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by noconsequence]

new topics

join