It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is NO heaven OR Hell.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SamG2016
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Hell and Hades, for starters, they represent two different languages that elude to the same place. But, where exactly is Hades/Hell? Do you really want to know? Will you understand?
We are in what is called a PLANETARY CONFIGURATION it looks like so:
Mercury - Venus - EARTH -Mars - Jupiter - Saturn - Uranus - Neptune - Pluto OR 2 - earth - 6. Are you with me so far? Okay the numbers look like so 2 - 1 - 6. (more on 216 later), okay now, you count from left to rignt and from right to left....ending with EARTH, so, when you count from left to right EARTH is #3, and from right to left EARTH is #7, so EARTH has the number 37. Now for the two languages (Hell & Hades)
H = 8, A = 1,D = 4, E=5, S=19 = 37. H=8, E=5, L=12, L=12 = 37. Hell & Hades & Earth all = 37.
37, do you see 3-7's, of course you don't, 3x7=21, Now do you see 3 - 7's, of course not. 21x37= 7 7 7.
Now do you see 3 - 7's, of course you do. Now for the 216 number. Why is our Planetary Configuration made up in a 2 - EARTH - 6 (216) pattern? Because 6x6x6=216. There is truth in wine they say, but real truth comes from SIMPLE MATHEMATICS, like so: 111-222-333-444-555-666-777-888-999, are you ready to really
LEARN something that has been right in front of your eyes since you were born?

Sorry.. but math isn't necessary for what I see. Math is actually pretty left brain, and since most of the info I get is thru the right brain where the connection to the racial unconscious lies, using it would probably block that access in the process. Now if math is what you need to 'understand', knock yourself out, eh?

And the 'hell' has always been a NWO gimmick (backed up by taking a select few to some of the nastier places on the 'demon' homeworld as I noted) to scare the bejeebers out of us gullible humans since we can't remember past lives.

Hades was more of a place for the dead, probably how the Elves saw the passage thru death to the next life, not that they died much.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal
Hum. And the universe and the hot core of the planet have what to do with the NWO's spun control tools Heaven and Hell?

Well, the concepts of God in Heaven vs. Satan in Hell come from Roman Catholicism, and the spark of truth in it is that inside the Earth it's damned hot and in "Heaven" or the universe outside of us containing our Earth and it's internal "Hell", "God" and his "angels" cruise around in their starships from colony to colony making sure everything is in order.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic

Hum. And the universe and the hot core of the planet have what to do with the NWO's spun control tools Heaven and Hell?

Well, the concepts of God in Heaven vs. Satan in Hell come from Roman Catholicism, and the spark of truth in it is that inside the Earth it's damned hot and in "Heaven" or the universe outside of us containing our Earth and it's internal "Hell", "God" and his "angels" cruise around in their starships from colony to colony making sure everything is in order.

Actually what I see in the racial unconscious is that very few alien species use space ships. Most travel on the energy path ways to which the 'stargates' are entries for. And god for us humans is most likely the over arching sentience of the human race which is based out of our racial unconscious.
There is an overarching sentience at the universal level, but it is hard pressed to really communicate with single entities like us. It mostly talks to the over arching sentiences of all the various species, kinda guides them towards it's goals for this universe.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Heaven and hell are both truly within this world

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by NEMESISOFMAN
Heaven and hell are both truly within this world

Well, it sure can seem like it at times!
)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
heaven and hell does not exist simply because there is no such thing as good and evil. Good and evil are terms used to lump people who are either "with you" or "against you". Each and every person has their own reasons behind their actions. God is good apparently and Satan is evil. Why is Satan evil? Because he disobeyed god for his own reasons. He simply did not agree with him . So if I said that I like cheese and someone did not like cheese that means that I think that person is evil because he does not agree with me and that I am the good guy.

Or lets take a real life movie like "Up" for instance. The "bad" guy wanted to capture some bird to show the world that he was not insane and even though the "bad" guy had some questionable methods to reach his goal all he ever wanted to do was prove to the world he was not a loonie. He did not want anything more than that. And apparently he is the bad guy for wanting to do this. The "good" guys wanted to save the bird.

People need to stop looking at life like good and evil and start thinking in terms of positive and negative. Or perhaps good moralities and bad moralities. But even those depend on the society that we live in. For instance it was considered "good" to go and kill and pillage and rape if you were a Nord (a "viking") living in the ancient times.

edit yeaa sry this is bit of an old thread but whatever
edit on 5-11-2010 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

What you say is very true.. but I would say it was all part of the plan, to keep us fragmented and never agreeing with each other and consequently never paying attention to what the NWO bunch were up to. They created religion for control, true, but they also have used it to keep us splintered and disorganized. But the good/bad isn't just a human thing; I think any being who needs to justify surviving will do it. Even the elves.

It is, however, like you point out, not a positive thing, and we all would be better served by the 'learning paradigm' which is more about 'what did you learn, and did you get the results you want' versus the"I'm good/you're bad" right/wrong paradigm which is the one most people live in.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Dragonridergal, I am curious to know your thoughts about this question. If I understand correctly, your shamanic trip or trips resulted with you being 'hard-wired' in the collective conscious. (My apologies if my terminology is inaccurate.)

How do you know that what you are experiencing is 100% reality?

How do you know that it is not a false reality being foisted upon you by a being or being(s) with an unknown agenda?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by qisoa
Dragonridergal, I am curious to know your thoughts about this question. If I understand correctly, your shamanic trip or trips resulted with you being 'hard-wired' in the collective conscious. (My apologies if my terminology is inaccurate.)

How do you know that what you are experiencing is 100% reality?

How do you know that it is not a false reality being foisted upon you by a being or being(s) with an unknown agenda?

It feels like a 'hardwired' connection, yes. The main reason I know it is a connection to the human racial unconscious is because it was done while I was on a shaman journey. The drumming session was done under the protection of the 'great spirit' and the spirits of the four directions, who's presence and protection were invoked during the 'set-up' ritual prior to doing the drumming. I now know that the 'great spirit' is actually the overarching sentience of the human race, and it is quite capable of protecting any who ask for it's help, especially if it is about spiritual matters, so I know no alien could have interfered.

And it's agenda is letting the truth of the history of the world be known, versus the so mangled and mutilated version the NWO bunch is fobbing off on us, to keep us unaware of both aliens and reincarnation, primarily, and the fact that the spirit realm is a very real place. Not much is hidden at that level, and the last thing the NWO bunch wants is humans who can access it and see what they are up to. Hence the witch hunts and the inquistion and a number of other man-hunts that were aimed at 'evil devil worshiping' people aka psychics and why there was such a push to 'civilize' the red man and 'save his soul' from pagean heathenism since their shamans could walk in the spirit realm, and would see thru their bull crap, given enough time.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Hello Dragonridergal you have such a firm grasp of the truth. Ive watched you easily dance around mine fields and pitfalls that have ensnared sooooo many. I too believe humanity is on the cusp, just more people need to listen to their inner guidence. People need the courage to stand up to the status quo and speak up for truth no matter how crazy it may seem to others.

I really don't have much to add to this thread, Ive read the whole thing and you've addressed just about every aspect in a simple common sense manner.

So, thank you for your service. I do so wish I could meet a woman like you in real life, I'm smitten: )

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

There is NO heaven OR Hell

Congrats on your Shamanistic journey.

Heaven, Hell and everything in between is entirely up to the individual to conceive and/or believe. For you, it may suit you to believe that neither exist but for others, that won't be so. No two people are alike and no two people are going to look at the subject in the exact same way.

People come here to ATS and proclaim absolute statements of fact... some are that God does not exist, period. Others say God does exist, period. But you can't put any absolutes to such things because there are no absolutes in the human heart.

It's a fool's errand to even try.

We will believe as we choose to believe. You will learn from all of your life's journeys but then, draw your conclusions based as much on who you are as an individual as anything else.

Again, I congratulate you on your personal journey of discovery and hope that it serves you through your life. Just be sure to accept that the next person will have made their own journeys and perhaps, returned with a different set of discoveries.

Best

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

It feels like a 'hardwired' connection, yes. The main reason I know it is a connection to the human racial unconscious is because it was done while I was on a shaman journey. The drumming session was done under the protection of the 'great spirit' and the spirits of the four directions, who's presence and protection were invoked during the 'set-up' ritual prior to doing the drumming. I now know that the 'great spirit' is actually the overarching sentience of the human race, and it is quite capable of protecting any who ask for it's help, especially if it is about spiritual matters, so I know no alien could have interfered.

Perhaps I need to rephrase the question. Is there anything other than your personal experience that provides concrete proof that what you are connecting with is the collective human sentience?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ISHAMAGI
Hello Dragonridergal you have such a firm grasp of the truth. Ive watched you easily dance around mine fields and pitfalls that have ensnared sooooo many. I too believe humanity is on the cusp, just more people need to listen to their inner guidence. People need the courage to stand up to the status quo and speak up for truth no matter how crazy it may seem to others.

I really don't have much to add to this thread, Ive read the whole thing and you've addressed just about every aspect in a simple common sense manner.

So, thank you for your service. I do so wish I could meet a woman like you in real life, I'm smitten: )

Thank you very much for that! I've done my best, and since I am speaking from what I see, it really isn't something to get trapped about.

And I do agree. More people should step up to the plate, and speak the 'truth' they are feeling/hearing/knowing coming from that small still inner voice aka their link to the racial unconscious and their higher selves.
But I also understand that a lot of these people have, in past lives, been persecuted because they did speak up, and well, getting burned alive at the stake can kinda take the courage right out of one's sails, I imagine!

I didn't really have that problem because I spent most of my lives as a man, until the late 1800's. Men are harder pressed to make that connection to both the racial unconscious and the spirit realm because they have fewer connections between their left and right brain, so being 'psychic' is a much bigger challenge... which is why, historically it was women who were hunted down and killed for the crime of seeing into the spirit realm aka being a 'witch' while a lot of men remained clueless and much more easily influenced by the 'traditional' aka NWO spun logical/rational/scientific/religious version of all the spirit realm stuff because it was harder to feel that inner connection and knowingness. So I never had a clue about any of this stuff in those earlier lives, hence never got persecuted for it.

And that knowingness is a feeling, not logic or reason or even common sense. It is realllly hard to explain, I've been finding. I take a lot of heat for it, because that is what validates the 'truth' for me.

But as things start rolling, and people start waking up, more of us who are awake will start to come forward since they won't be so 'strange' anymore. Plus they will be able to help those who are kind of thrown into it out of the blue. So, you may well meet someone more like me, who has been laying low all this time, fearing the repercussions of expressing what they are 'knowing'.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

There is NO heaven OR Hell

Congrats on your Shamanistic journey.

Heaven, Hell and everything in between is entirely up to the individual to conceive and/or believe. For you, it may suit you to believe that neither exist but for others, that won't be so. No two people are alike and no two people are going to look at the subject in the exact same way.

People come here to ATS and proclaim absolute statements of fact... some are that God does not exist, period. Others say God does exist, period. But you can't put any absolutes to such things because there are no absolutes in the human heart.

It's a fool's errand to even try.

We will believe as we choose to believe. You will learn from all of your life's journeys but then, draw your conclusions based as much on who you are as an individual as anything else.

Again, I congratulate you on your personal journey of discovery and hope that it serves you through your life. Just be sure to accept that the next person will have made their own journeys and perhaps, returned with a different set of discoveries.

Best

Well, I'd be the first to say this is MY interpretation of what I am seeing in the racial unconscious. The information is there but what I make of it, is entirely my take on it.

But I do see quite clearly that the whole spirit realm and spiritual beliefs issue have been massively twisted and spun by the NWO bunch in their efforts to control us. Nobody is getting straight answers if they are going about it by researching what other people are writing or saying about it. It is very much a journey for one's self; as noted before, listening to that small inner voice for the spirit's 'truth'. My goal is to help people realize that much of what they believe is pretty strictly NWO propoganda, not meant to guide us to the 'god' energy at all, but instead meant to keep us as passive and docile as possible... good little slaves/servants.

And it isn't just christanity, it is all the religions of the world. All of them have that "oh, we've got to be so gentle and meek and above our anger and only act in 'love'.. blah blah blah...." to some degree or another. So think about it. What dictator/slave owner wouldn't want and love that kind of slave?? But bad news is that that behavior absolutely won't get you into 'heaven' as promised (since there isn't one). It will just get you used and abused and afraid to fight back. Exactly the way the NWO bunch want you to act as does any of the leaders they designed the religions for when they first arrived here on earth. Each religion is designed pretty specifically for the various spirit origins; what works with an ex-elf won't work with an ex-grey so well, and for sure not with ex blues and so on.

I think it's kind of interesting what the blues did with their version, (they reincarnate as arabs generally). The NWO spun one for them without their permission, thinking they could get a handle on their age old enemies, and the blues turned it around and started using it as a way to justify killing the NWO bunch. *lol* Good for them! I think it is about the only religion that allows violence. But that is why. The blues took the NWO spun version and modified it. I'm not so crazy that they are using it against america, but we've let that slimy NWO bunch into our government and into high offices, so america itself is seen as a target too, even though most of us americans have no idea why.

Also one of the ways the NWO bunch are keeping anyone from being certain of this kind of stuff is spinning any thing to do with the spirit realm as so unknowable.. nobody can speak the 'truth' about it.. it is so mysterious, so beyond our ability to 'understand'. Yah yah... Blah blah. It isn't. Not at all. It's just we've been taught to not trust ourselves and what we feel about it via our actual connection to the racial unconscious which the NWO has managed to make us believe is 'just our imagination' when some of it isn't, at all. That connection just is located in the right brain where the imagination also resides.

Plus nobody teaches us how to protect ourselves from intrusions and misinformation at that level of awareness, and so they and a lot of other aliens can whisper things in our mind's 'ear' all day long, and misguide and mislead us all over the place. I'm seeing a LOT of the 'doom and gloom' predictors like the ones here on ATS, are in fact being manipulated in just that way. If you are taught to believe the spirit realm doesn't exist, then you won't even realize you need to protect yourself at that level. Luckily it is just a matter of manifesting safety but you have to know to do it.

So the spiritual journey isn't quite as mysterious as they want us to believe, and for sure it ISN'T thru any organized religion. Seek for your own answers, inside; absolutely don't let anyone else tell you how or what you need to do. You may have to invent the wheel again, but you will know that what you know is indeed the truth for you. Oh, but do protect yourself and ask your highest self or god or whoever you see at the top of the food chain to protect you in this, and guide you.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
My take on this, earth is hell and the rest is something else like transition from something into something else.
We are in transit now. From stage A to stage B, energy does not die out, it just changes. There must be a heaven it's just translated wrong.

A long long time ago something went wrong, someone screwed up and now were half fish half robot.
How can I explain this, half alien half predator. The alien bounded with the predator, for the alien life is not a game, for the predator, well the predator does not care at all, it's a game.

Life is more than calculations, our dreams, our ability to learn, and somewhere in the middle we find god.

edit on 14-11-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by qisoa

Perhaps I need to rephrase the question. Is there anything other than your personal experience that provides concrete proof that what you are connecting with is the collective human sentience?

Huh. Physical realm 'Concrete proof' and spirit realm 'proof' are like asking about a pear, by insisting that I must use an apple to explain what it is... it almost is an oxymoron. The 'proof' is the 'knowingness' that I've been talking about. For me it comes like a silent gonging when I hear something that is 'true'. Others feel a chill or get goose bumps, still others have 'aha' type experiences... plus probably a dozen more.

And well, as things progress, and the Elves return, that ought to provide a bit of proof that what I am seeing is accurate, eh? *lol* The Shaman journey was very clear though; I went to the higher plane and met the old indian fellow who is actually "the guardian of the portal of wisdom". From what I've read about shaman journeys, it was pretty much the same as most of them right up to the part he told me all I needed to do was ask, and they would answer.

Also what I see makes a lot more sense than current versions. Like what we're told about how we came to be, for example, but the NWO wouldn't have written it all down for us so we could have some 'concrete proof' of what happened, since they want to keep us as unaware as possible. All this information is however quite clear in the memories of the racial unconscious, both from the humans involved and the greys that later died and became human. All of those memories are in OUR racial unconscious now. But concrete proof? Actually I don't even know what you would consider concrete proof, eh?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
My take on this, earth is hell and the rest is something else like transition from something into something else.
We are in transit now. From stage A to stage B, energy does not die out, it just changes. There must be a heaven it's just translated wrong.

A long long time ago something went wrong, someone screwed up and now were half fish half robot.
How can I explain this, half alien half predator. The alien bounded with the predator, for the alien life is not a game, for the predator, well the predator does not care at all, it's a game.

Life is more than calculations, our dreams, our ability to learn, and somewhere in the middle we find god.

I'm seeing earth as earth. What we humans don't see is the spirit realm level of things because of what the greys did in their efforts to try to make their little spirits in human bodies happy while they figured out how to make them go back into grey bodies, and stop the species from dying out.

They never intended to create a newly sentient species, but then that is one of the problems with a hive mind. They simply don't think very far into the future because they get sort of a 'think-tank'-like blindness. But yah, for creating a newly sentient species, they made a LOT of mistakes. Perhaps that is what you are sensing.

And I would say a good 85% of humanity are from different spirit origins originally. Some were more pack predators like the indigo spirits coming in right now, some were more herd type animals, like the unicorns for example, others were more solitary predators like me, a dragonrider; others were more mature humanoids like the elves; but you mix us all together, and it is quite a mess, values-wise. Nobody can agree on any set of values as being the absolute 'right' one for humanity. So it would feel like we are a multipule personality, value-wise aka part predator/part alien.

And energy wise, we just reincarnated, so no 'heaven'---the energy doesn't die, it just moves on. But you are right. We are on the edge of making full enlightenment as a species, and that will change everything. That may be the weirdness you are feeling.
edit on 14-11-2010 by DragonriderGal because: spelling

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Dear friend enligtment is not it, it's just a perception. Do you want holograms ? It's what they plan, they are waked up very very good, keep your insainty inside of you, for when you say you are sane you start seeing things
in a very different perception, in other words keep your self, don't waste it don't throw it away.

Enligtment, what is light as you see you can cross your fingers thru the light, like a hologram.
It is the software version, and what is dark, it's the hardware part, like reality, what you "don't see" in the dark but feel, your feelings, your touch on the world. It all works in one peace, light bounded with dark.
Things for example asimilated from light into the dark. Were puting too many questions already and are forgeting to live and expiriance life rather than disect it. So I would say living is the way to god, enligtment is just a version
on things, and the truth ? the truth is in the dark where no one can see it, hidden from the eye.
Like the spectrum from red to indigo bluish, what is past that indigo bluish like is can not be seen, just like I can't see X rays with my eye, just because I can't see them it does not mean they are not there, another realm,
what we may very well call heaven.

What is enligtment, it's the opening of your mind, your mind is supose to stay closed, to learn things as a human. You may be closed minded but smart at the same time on your own earning. You see life is very special
not worth throwing it away.
How can I put this in a most funny way, it's the Open minded asshole VS the Closed minded bitch.
and there is no winner, only loosers. but combine them and you get something out of it, life, the human beeing. Never forget to be that.

Enligtment is giving up, chosing the easy way out, a feeling of calm befor the storm, drunk sort of with a lable of
I DON"T CARE. Peace love and light befor the storm comes in, Love is unlimited as long as you are closed down inside, Enligted love is wasted, runs out.

It's true they are consuming human kind, they feed on you, the pray on you, but don't judge, we can't judge only god can do that. No one is perfect we all have mistakes, but to know what you are doing and keep on doing it well....bending the coord to the extremes.

Just my opinon, something is about to happen in 2011 spetember 6-9
but no one knows the exact date and time.
6-9-6 The return of your self in all the faculties. Full awarneness and your connection to god.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Huh. Physical realm 'Concrete proof' and spirit realm 'proof' are like asking about a pear, by insisting that I must use an apple to explain what it is... it almost is an oxymoron. The 'proof' is the 'knowingness' that I've been talking about. For me it comes like a silent gonging when I hear something that is 'true'. Others feel a chill or get goose bumps, still others have 'aha' type experiences... plus probably a dozen more.

To use your fruit metaphor: I'm not asking you to define a pear in terms of an apple. Instead, the question would be 'what makes a pear a pear?' A pear has definable characteristics We can look at a pear and identify it as a pear because of those characteristics. We would both 'know' that it is a pear because of its 'pearness.' It's the difference between objective and subjective. It's easy to discuss physical topics because of objectively obtained data which can be observed, experienced, etc. Spiritual experiences tend to be more subjective.

from Wikipedia: An epiphany (from the ancient Greek ἐπιφάνεια, epiphaneia, "manifestation, striking appearance") is the sudden realization or comprehension of the (larger) essence or meaning of something. The term is used in either a philosophical or literal sense to signify that the claimant has "found the last piece of the puzzle and now sees the whole picture," or has new information or experience, often insignificant by itself, that illuminates a deeper or numinous foundational frame of reference.

I'm simply trying to point out the difficulty that arises when one person's view of reality is different from another's. Your conception of the spirit realm is different from my conception of the spirit realm. I have my own experiences and 'knowingness' which indicate that my conception is true. My conception and your conception are different still from a third conception I ran across last year: that humanity exists solely as a biological experiment in a laboratory maintained by the Reptilian aliens.

Each of us three is convinced that our conceptions are true, yet all three can't be true simultaneously.

So...

...if the three of us are each convinced that our conceptions are true...

...but we have only our subjective personal experiences to draw from...

...how do you really know that your reality is the 'correct' one?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The op is a nutcase. Although, I must attain some senseiblity to your spiritual journey. But than again you come off very intolerant to those who are also spiritual.

So I wonder... If you are so spiritual, why break this great important information to us? Unless you believe that your spirituality is far higher than our own? I am a little confuse. Perhaps you should meditate on this one

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join