It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is NO heaven OR Hell.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by afterschoolfun
Ok, you die and come back and tell me what's really going on. Until then, don't bother making these threads, no one is going to change their minds; you have no proof AT ALL

I remember a lot of past lives, the last as a woman who died in Astoria after living most of her life on the plains of Nebraska. Blah. The end part was cool, but the plains of Nebraska in the late 1800s-early 1900's sucked royal. It was a three day wagon ride to town, which we did twice a year; to sell crops and buy supplies. And on top of that I had 3 *ack* boys to raise. Probably why I didn't have any kids this life.

And just because YOU are blocked to your past lives, doesn't mean they don't exist. Just means you don't remember them. *shrug* But that is the biggest reason I KNOW there is no heaven or hell.

And proof. *shakes head* The NWO bunch so don't want us knowing about all that, so do you really think they would allow any such stuff to be proven??? You are as owned by their spun version of 'science' as you are by their spun versions of 'religion', obviously.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
i'm thinking this would be a good exm. of whom you are
refering to. notice the ruling classes, who sit while the politician does their biding for them.
this is what is coming down the pipe as we speak.it's not about money power
territory. sacrifice is what it is about.human sacrifice
[edit on 23-9-2009 by randyvs]

Actually, the NWO bunch want the power/money to do whatever they choose, whatever they please with NO repercussions. They mostly need human blood so that their flunkies, the dracs, can keep their human forms, preferably the blue-eyed blond haired people who have some elven DNA in them. That kind of blood has more latent power in it. That was actually what was behind the 'Aryan' race thing. They were trying to restrengthen the elven DNA.

I don't see the 'still in their alien bodies' Jue-sah venturing outside of their safe havens beneath the ocean and under ground beneath various mountain ranges though, so they don't need any blood. Since they are probably going to try to trigger earthquakes, living spaces underneath mountains seems kinda whacked out to me!

Now what the NWO bunch aka the Jue-sah really like is to torture us until we die. The blood isn't as important to them as the enjoyment of watching us writhe and scream in pain until we expire. *sigh* They really hate us humans. If we somehow fail to manifest the most prominent future I see for us, we are so not going to like the NWO bunch's version. Trust me.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by clever024
if you can do what is said, direct your question as to whether "the man who bore the label of Christ" is in fact the son of the almighty creator. did your "shamanistic journey" include mind altering substances '___'/'___'/Mescaline? not *pro-drug* just serious question

No drugs involved, as I said previously. I can't see any man in the racial/collective unconscious who fits the job description. All I can see is the NWO bunch rubbing their hands in glee at how successful this scam, er, I mean 'religion' has been. Luckily for us, a lot of humans aren't really buying 'religion' anymore. As the vibrational energy of earth's field rises, it also helps us access the spirit realm more easily. More people will be having 'hunchs' and gut instincts that didn't previously. Consequently, those who are actually searching for spiritual answers are seeing thru the lies of the NWO bunch and all their manipulations a lot more easily than before, as well..

And 'the almighty creator' is the energy that broke thru with the big bang. I think those of us who make full enlightenment which includes physical enlightenment as well (I think it is what the xtians call the rapture) will be the ones to go forward and break thru to the next new universe with a big bang. I think this is how universes procreate.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE
""There is NO heaven OR Hell!""
Nah I wouldn't put money on that being the case!

When you get out to the other side, you'll know or if you remember past lives you will know.
I do remember way many past lives, and not one of them ever ended with heaven or hell, although many of my early lives were as a mercenary and I killed a lot of people and such, and so, for a period of time after each of those lives, I thought I had gone to hell.

What I found was just outside death's door, all the spirits of those who you have wronged, injured, hurt, or killed are waiting. They all grab on to your newly dead spirit and share with you all the pain the abuse/killing caused them. Each one makes sure that you know and feel the pain that you caused them. They won't let go until you do.

And as I recall, it was a lot like being skinned alive and dropped repeatedly into boiling oil. So, I don't think it was too hard to convince people that hell existed; they just took that experience and made it into an eternity of such experience when really it is only until those waiting for you are convinced you have felt their pain.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Haha sorry typo "she"
And yes you caught me there might of been alittle bit of skimming

Uh huh, thought so!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
An old Zen tale about heaven and hell:

Nobushige, a great samurai, sought out the Zen Master Hakuin and asked: "Is there really a heaven and a hell?"

"Who are you?" asked Hakuin.

"I am a samurai," Nobushige replied.

"You?" Hakuin snorted. "What lord would employ you? You look like a begger!"

A furious Nobushige began to draw his sword, but then Hakuin said, "Here open the gates of hell."

Nobushige took the point, sheathed his sword, and bowed.

"Here open the gates of heaven," said Hakuin.

Good thing Nobushige got the hint. Sometimes subtlety may not be the best choice, especially with long sharp pointy things involved! *lol*
The far east doesn't really had the whole heaven/hell thing though, do they? So is that an adaptation made in the translation of the story? Or?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
I agree with the No Hell part

Why there is No Hell

On Heaven I disagree, God and the angels live in heaven, so it's pretty hard to say it doesn't exist.

If you mean humans aren't going there like they aren't going to hell, your so close to being correct I will agree with that.
When you consider all the humans that have lived and died so few have gone up that it's not worth disagreeing on.

I think where you think heaven is, may well be what I see as the spirit realm and the higher plane. We humans can go there. We just have to know we can, and do so. Our highest selves combined are the god energy as far as I can see, and we are always welcome to visit our highest selves. They love us and wish only the best for us. They are the still quiet voice we hear if we stop to listen.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
i suggest that you actually go back and read the ancient texts THEN look at other people's opinions. if you read others opinions first, you will get so hopefully confused on this topic, it'll take years to dig out of it. believe me, i know lol

let me give you an example.

there's an event relating to something that sounds like an extra-terrestrial invasion in the pseudopigraphical book of 1 enoch (also known in full or in part as the book of the watchers and book of the giants). this is repeated in the biblical texts, just not as dramatically. in fact, the references in the bible are so brief, you don't really notice at first. further references to related data are in the akkadian, sumerian and early babylonian texts.

in the epic of gilgamesh, he goes to meet a guy that sounds a whole lot like noah ..there's a flood, an ark, animals are put on the ark, a bird is released to see if dry land is available, etc. he's warned about the incoming flood event and told how to build the ark by a sumerian god known as enki. enlil, his father or brother, depending on which text you read, is the one that makes the flood happen cause he's angry at humans... they make too much noise in love-making he says.

now i did not read that story for myself the first time. the first time, i read it from zecharia sitchin's approach, who preceeded to say that the noah-like guy in the story is indeed the equivalent of the biblical noah. and for all intents and purposes, it does appear to be so until you realize, noah was just a slave guy and the guy saved by enki the epic of gilgamesh was not a slave, he was the king of sumer. clearly, these were two different references to two different types of people who were saved from the black sea flood. but you don't figure that out till you read it all for yourself! otherwise, all kinds of stuff can get slid under your radar.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by undo]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by speakplain
So there is no Heaven or Hell eh? And this revelation is from someone who goes on shaman journeys??!!

And that is mutually exclusive how??

Heaven and Hell are both very real. Whether you choose to believe in them or not is your choice, but your opinion won't count for anything when faced with the reality of one or the other.

Actually I see very clearly in the racial/collective unconscious they are just made up places to scare gullible people into behaving as they are told to behave.

Like standing on the top of a building, believing you can fly - the reality of gravity will take over despite your belief.

That is an entirely different level of experience, sorry. Hence an invalid comparison.

I suspect that if you deny both, you do not believe in the saving power of Jesus Christ, so as a consequence, you will be going to Hell irrespective of whether you believe in it or not.

Oh, wow, you are perceptive. No kidding I don't believe in all that made up hooha. Like I said, I choose to be awake and aware and not believing all the tripe and nonsense that the NWO made up as a way to keep us humans under control. But I guess if you can't trust yourself and need outside control, well, more power to you.
And like I said, I remember a lot of past lives and gee, not one of them ever ended in me going to either heaven or hell. Sorry.

Satan is doing a great job of convincing the gullable that Heaven and Hell do not exist.

Actually I would say it is helping convince gullible people that those places do exist. Now there is a satan energy being (it is an alien) and it is here feeding on the intense emotional energy that we humans emit, and it loves the flavor of 'suffering', so with the help of the NWO and the demons they import from the demon world, we humans are pushed into suffering more and more to keep it happy and well fed. In return it magnifies the fear that the NWO bunch wants us living in. Quite a little deal they got going there.

There is still time though. Repent of your sins, turn to Christ, and pray that the Holy Spirit will open your eyes to the truth of the Bible. I know this will cause some to mock, but I promise, Jesus will not fail you.

Yes there is time. And I will manifest and ask your higher self to open your eyes to show you how manipulated and controlled you actually are by all the crap the NWO bunch has been tricking us into believing; That you will finally be able to see the pack of lies the NWO bunch wrote aka the bible for what it really is. And I promise, your higher self will not fail you.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
Hi DragonriderGal

You say Heaven and hell is totally N.W.O originated,yes?

Yes.

And you also give your opinion as to why you believe it is made up.
So why is Shamanism any different to Christinity?

It wasn't controlled by the NWO bunch. They accessed the spirit realm pretty freely and learned information that is available there. That is why there was such a huge push to 'convert' those pagen heathens. They could see what the NWO was up to, out there in the spirit realm.

To be fair here, Has not someone else also, made up shamanism and it's purpose for which you chose to follow?

The Star people, the aliens that lived in mid and south America created the native American religious beliefs (they did take advice from the NWO bunch, but mostly they enjoyed that their humans were much freer than the European humans, and that their humans served them willingly and devotedly. That of course got on the nerves of the NWO bunch because we humans wouldn't love them, or follow them willingly, being the bullies and control freaks they were.

Christianity does not tell you or preach to you that they have the power to send you to hell or heaven....neither does it control you or anyone else on how to live your life!
The path of which you choose to follow is that of your own choice, not someone who lives on earth.
Eternity is forever.....God alone judges!

Actually we judge ourselves. Our highest self knows what we need to do and where we need to go and how to get there. If we fail ourselves, that is the only person that it really matters to, eh?

And all 'religion' controls you by controlling what you believe. And how you believe is how you act, and the biggest thing they are pushing for in their religions is for people to not be angry or act on their anger, because that gives them free reign to do whatever they want and we won't fight back.

If past lives is as you say truth,and it has been hidden from us,
then how exactly does it help you or anyone else?
What exactly does it offer you to know past life information?
So, let's say you were a murderer in the past life, does that mean you wont become one now?
Or is it simply good to know that you will alter your life in this life somehow with better choices?
How does it make you any different to who you are now?

Huh. How does the childhood you lived thru make any difference to you now? For me personally, I can see a pattern of behavior that I have been working on for a number of life times. I can use the lessons from that life and not have to make the same kinds of mistakes over again eh? How can any information about who you are and what you've done be anything but helpful???

And often it helps clear some of the off-the-wall stuff you may have going on, like I had an ongoing longing to visit the ocean. Sometimes it was so bad if I couldn't, it would make me cry. But this life I live in the Puget sound area, the ocean is less than a 2 hour drive away. It didn't make any sense, until I remembered my most recent past life where I spent 35 sucking years on the plains of Nebraska, never seeing the ocean. Since as a child in that life, I lived on Cape Cod in a house that was on the beach, this was like a knife in my heart to never see it for the whole time I lived out there.

Now that I know about that life, I don't feel that longing any more. It is clear to me that it was from that life and now I can go see the ocean whenever I want.
Stuff like that.

As for the O.P heading....
...''There is NO Heaven and Hell''..isn't that your opinion given by a shamanistic journey that you alone experienced?
Why is this so different to other beliefs?

The shaman journey isn't unique. That I arrived without any question to ask the old indian fellow was, I think. And we just chatted, not like me up there worshiping the ground he walked on, or anything. So I asked him if I could come back when I thought of a good question. He said, "no, just ask and we will answer." I think that is quite unique. I haven't heard of anyone else who experienced that on their journey.

Asking questions to who?

The racial/collective unconscious, eh?

Isn't that similar to people believing in that God talks to them alone and that they have been chosen?

Perhaps, other than usually those people have that sort of thing just start happening out of the blue. This was very definitely connected to this event.

Why is your journet considered to be different?

It has a quite different ending.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Hi DragonriderGal

You say Heaven and hell is totally N.W.O originated,yes?

Yes.

And you also give your opinion as to why you believe it is made up.
So why is Shamanism any different to Christinity?

It wasn't controlled by the NWO bunch. They accessed the spirit realm pretty freely and learned information that is available there. That is why there was such a huge push to 'convert' those pagen heathens. They could see what the NWO was up to, out there in the spirit realm.

To be fair here, Has not someone else also, made up shamanism and it's purpose for which you chose to follow?

The Star people, the aliens that lived in mid and south America created the native American religious beliefs (they did take advice from the NWO bunch, but mostly they enjoyed that their humans were much freer than the European humans, and that their humans served them willingly and devotedly. That of course got on the nerves of the NWO bunch because we humans wouldn't love them, or follow them willingly, being the bullies and control freaks they were.

Christianity does not tell you or preach to you that they have the power to send you to hell or heaven....neither does it control you or anyone else on how to live your life!
The path of which you choose to follow is that of your own choice, not someone who lives on earth.
Eternity is forever.....God alone judges!

Actually we judge ourselves. Our highest self knows what we need to do and where we need to go and how to get there. If we fail ourselves, that is the only person that it really matters to, eh?

And all 'religion' controls you by controlling what you believe. And how you believe is how you act, and the biggest thing they are pushing for in their religions is for people to not be angry or act on their anger, because that gives them free reign to do whatever they want and we won't fight back.

If past lives is as you say truth,and it has been hidden from us,
then how exactly does it help you or anyone else?
What exactly does it offer you to know past life information?
So, let's say you were a murderer in the past life, does that mean you wont become one now?
Or is it simply good to know that you will alter your life in this life somehow with better choices?
How does it make you any different to who you are now?

Huh. How does the childhood you lived thru make any difference to you now? For me personally, I can see a pattern of behavior that I have been working on for a number of life times. I can use the lessons from that life and not have to make the same kinds of mistakes over again eh? How can any information about who you are and what you've done be anything but helpful???

And often it helps clear some of the off-the-wall stuff you may have going on, like I had an ongoing longing to visit the ocean. Sometimes it was so bad if I couldn't, it would make me cry. But this life I live in the Puget sound area, the ocean is less than a 2 hour drive away. It didn't make any sense, until I remembered my most recent past life where I spent 35 sucking years on the plains of Nebraska, never seeing the ocean. Since as a child in that life, I lived on Cape Cod in a house that was on the beach, this was like a knife in my heart to never see it for the whole time I lived out there.

Now that I know about that life, I don't feel that longing any more. It is clear to me that it was from that life and now I can go see the ocean whenever I want.
Stuff like that.

As for the O.P heading....
...''There is NO Heaven and Hell''..isn't that your opinion given by a shamanistic journey that you alone experienced?
Why is this so different to other beliefs?

The shaman journey isn't unique. That I arrived without any question to ask the old indian fellow was, I think. And we just chatted, not like me up there worshiping the ground he walked on, or anything. So I asked him if I could come back when I thought of a good question. He said, "no, just ask and we will answer." I think that is quite unique. I haven't heard of anyone else who experienced that on their journey.

Asking questions to who?

The racial/collective unconscious, eh?

Isn't that similar to people believing in that God talks to them alone and that they have been chosen?

Perhaps, other than usually those people have that sort of thing just start happening out of the blue. This was very definitely connected to this event.

Why is your journet considered to be different?

It has a quite different ending.

Hi DragonriderGal/

You have answered my answers that I gave ,based with your opinions alone or those of others that do not want or do not believe in Christianity....the O.P reads ''There is no Heaven and Hell''
The post is misleading because many have confessed to have seen Heaven and Hell,and have pretty much spoken of as to what they saw.
Isn't that much the same as what you have said on your 'journey' and your concept of the spiritual realm?

The N.W.O has nothing to do with Authentic Ancient Christianity Church!
Whether it has or it hasn't bad people in the Church, that is another story on it's own!
A good example is Greed...Judas Iscariot betrayed Christ for money, was he not one of the Chosen 12 Apostles?
eg/Let's say you have ten friends who go out together and are always hanging out together,but out of those ten friends, two may be doing something illegal, does it make it right to pass sentence to the rest of whom may not know what is happening or maybe ignorant?
Do you convict the whole group based on those two?
People assume that the Roman Catholic Church is the Authentic Ancient church that Christ began with His Apostles,why?
The teachings of Christ were passed down to the Apostles and down to this generation....not all can say they are within the same teachings!

I can tell you that the 'Spirit realm' is filled with Spiritual beings,and one's human mind cannot readily make out what is evil and what is good.
Spirits are bodiless souls,they have existed before man and therefore are more clever in disguising themselves as what they wish.
How do you know that your journey was a success at giving you the right or the true answer?
We all make judgments and many times we are mistaken at what we first thought was the right choice or matter at hand.
Dont be too quick to pass judgement based on the Spiritual realm...spiritual beings are not always what they seem or what we see them as.
Any information based on the so called 'past life' will not make you a changed person because the life you lead now, is one where you make choices based on your surroundings,it is never known what can befall anyone at anytime...we don't have that knowledge!
To know of past history is to know not to make the same mistakes, but why does it so often happen?
I understand that you let the unconscious speak or the spiritual realm speak to you,but this can be very misleading and can be quite dangerous,as many have gone down this same path and found out the hard way..
I hope you don't get upset, but I have spoken to a few and have read many similar 'spiritual realm' stories....they don't have a happy ending!
Take care,

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Thanks for the 'witty' replies. It is interesting that you evidently seem able to dismiss the Bible, which fulfilled prophecy and archeology alone has been able to verify its truthfulness, and not once disproved any point of the Bible. Yet, you seem to believe in a NWO which is at best speculation!!!!!!

I encourage you to re-read my initial post with open eyes.

I used to believe the NWO/illuminati/New Age/spiritualism ideas. They are all the work of Satan. Blaming the aliens just pushes the problem further into neverland.

As far as Satan in concerned, aslong as you don't believe in the saving power of Jesus Christ, he doesn't care which of the other woo-woo notions you go along with - he's won.

Again, there is time for repentance - and you will be embraced with loving arms.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by speakplain

I agree with this man. There is too much prophecy coming to pass before us to miss the truth. The bible agree with history, archeology, and most of the truth of the world. In fact I made a thread of this.

Evidence of the bible
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Again to much evidences to prove that bible as a factual history book, with so many writers how can it be so correct without the hand of God.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Hi DragonriderGal/

You have answered my answers that I gave ,based with your opinions alone or those of others that do not want or do not believe in Christianity....the O.P reads ''There is no Heaven and Hell''

Actually all I can give you is my opinion. Same with everyone else. Even 'scientists' are only giving their opinion of what they think they've proved. Anytime information bases into and thru someone's brain, it becomes their interpretation and hence just their opinion, no matter how 'real' they may think it is.

The post is misleading because many have confessed to have seen Heaven and Hell,and have pretty much spoken of as to what they saw.
Isn't that much the same as what you have said on your 'journey' and your concept of the spiritual realm?

Probably what is occurring is they are seeing the higher plane or the demon's home world, or they are experiencing that 'afterlife' sharing of the pain of those they have hurt. But neither are what are described in the bible as heaven or hell. And certainly neither are for eternity.

The N.W.O has nothing to do with Authentic Ancient Christianity Church!

Oh, it had everything to do with any religion, Christianity included. But they are good at spinning stuff; otherwise NO religion of theirs would ever get off the ground, eh?

A good example is Greed...Judas Iscariot betrayed Christ for money, was he not one of the Chosen 12 Apostles?

If jesus even existed to be betrayed.

eg/Let's say you have ten friends who go out together and are always hanging out together,but out of those ten friends, two may be doing something illegal, does it make it right to pass sentence to the rest of whom may not know what is happening or maybe ignorant?
Do you convict the whole group based on those two?

Well, you do have to wonder about a group that would have members acting out in illegal ways, I think. But it has nothing to do with passing sentences or convicting people. It is strictly about how the NWO is manipulating people to act the way *they* want them to; especially with regards to not letting people be angry and express it against those in authority aka NWO flunkies.

People assume that the Roman Catholic Church is the Authentic Ancient church that Christ began with His Apostles,why?
The teachings of Christ were passed down to the Apostles and down to this generation....not all can say they are within the same teachings!

The NWO has done all it can to splinter the catholic church after the end of the dark ages because they don't want anyone getting power in it and using it against them. They know how effectively they could control humanity with it.

I can tell you that the 'Spirit realm' is filled with Spiritual beings,and one's human mind cannot readily make out what is evil and what is good.
Spirits are bodiless souls,they have existed before man and therefore are more clever in disguising themselves as what they wish.

Well, let me tell you what I have seen and learned about the beings in the spirit realm. We all have a part of ourselves out there, so what does that tell you about us? We too have always been, and are just as clever when we realize that the spirit realm isn't any place special; just a level of our awareness that we have been blocked to. And there are plenty of gullible people in the flesh as well. So if you aren't wise enough to keep 'em straight here, you are probably gonna be fooled there too.

How do you know that your journey was a success at giving you the right or the true answer?

It is that inner sense of 'knowingness', (unlike faith) that when I hear or learn something 'true' I feel a gonging sensation followed by a firm click-ish sort of feeling, like the tumblers of a safe clicking into place. Some people feel goosebumps for that. Plus a number of other ways. The trick is to figure out for you what that is. And once you do, and you can honor that feeling, you probably won't be fooled again.

We all make judgments and many times we are mistaken at what we first thought was the right choice or matter at hand.

Often times that is because we AREN'T listening to our higher/inner self/hunches aka connection to the racial/collective unconscious and the spirit realm.

Dont be too quick to pass judgement based on the Spiritual realm...spiritual beings are not always what they seem or what we see them as.

Neither are humans many times. It is called discernment, eh?

Any information based on the so called 'past life' will not make you a changed person because the life you lead now, is one where you make choices based on your surroundings,it is never known what can befall anyone at anytime...we don't have that knowledge!

*sigh* With a double masters in systems counseling, yes there is a LOT that can be learned from past lives. They are repeating patterns, just like any other system. And if you had any awareness of what the unconscious mind can do to recreate past problems until you can get them figured out right, you wouldn't dismiss what lessons we can learn from our own history, be it this life or a past one.

To know of past history is to know not to make the same mistakes, but why does it so often happen?

Because people don't pay attention to their history.

I understand that you let the unconscious speak or the spiritual realm speak to you,but this can be very misleading and can be quite dangerous,as many have gone down this same path and found out the hard way..

I think many a christian, when they die, find out the hard way too, that they have been misled and duped all for the profit and pleasure of a few disgusting aliens who think they own us. And I go seek out stuff in the racial unconscious, much like you would go to the library. The difference is that there, unlike here, nobody with an unscrupulous agenda has been able to alter the information there.

I hope you don't get upset, but I have spoken to a few and have read many similar 'spiritual realm' stories....they don't have a happy ending!
Take care,

ICXC NIKA
helen

Nope, I am not upset at all. I know where you are coming from because I wasted the better part of 8 years of my own life there. Now that for sure would have been an unhappy ending for me! But this path I am on now that is heading towards making physical enlightenment, that is going to have the super happy ending that 99% of the christians are soooooooo gonna miss out on, at least for a good while at the start of it.

And of course, like always, never go to the spirit realm without protecting yourself with white light and the knowingness that you are safe. And then for pity sake, use your sense! Sheesh.

Heck, ask one of the archangels (aka elves) to give you added protection if you feel you need it. They usually will help. They have a very strong ethic about protecting the weaker beings around them. Kinda that same ethic has dribbled into our world in the form of how europe and america used to take up for the underdog. That is where that set of values comes from.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by speakplain

Thanks for the 'witty' replies. It is interesting that you evidently seem able to dismiss the Bible, which fulfilled prophecy and archeology alone has been able to verify its truthfulness, and not once disproved any point of the Bible. Yet, you seem to believe in a NWO which is at best speculation!!!!!!

In your brainwashed opinion, of course. I very clearly see the NWO bunch writing the bible in the racial/collective unconscious. Not at all speculation, sorry.

I encourage you to re-read my initial post with open eyes.

Hum.. kinda hard to read with closed eyes, I have noticed. So your propaganda was read with open eyes, eh?

I used to believe the NWO/illuminati/New Age/spiritualism ideas. They are all the work of Satan. Blaming the aliens just pushes the problem further into neverland.

Satan is one of their flunkies. And christianity is never never land. *shrug* Sorry you can't see that.

As far as Satan in concerned, aslong as you don't believe in the saving power of Jesus Christ, he doesn't care which of the other woo-woo notions you go along with - he's won.

As long as you swallow, hook, line and sinker the tripe of the NWO generated 'religions', THEY have won. You can be counted towards that 80% enslaved. Thanks for selling humanity out, eh?

Again, there is time for repentance - and you will be embraced with loving arms.

Ah, been there did that, and I was not at all improved or happy. It sucked and it made my life suck. Hideous amounts of guilt tripping and shaming and all these other gullible suckers telling you how you just need to have more faith, just like them! *rolls eyes*

Yah, what finally makes sense to me was when I replaced the word 'faith' with stupidity. I knew christianity was a lie long before I knew who created the lie. So it has just been putting a face on the liars.

And that whole 'faith' thing is only 'required' because that is how the NWO bunch kept us from seriously questioning the idiocy of christainty, that and 'OOOHhh when you die and are in heaven it will all make sense' because we humans are toooo dumb to 'understand' their lies, er I mean the holy mysteries of god, or whatever line of crap they use.

Of course it doesn't make sense. They never intended it too. They just hoped they could spin us well enough that we would accept their lame 'reasons', and do what we were told to do as required.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by slymattb

I agree with this man. There is too much prophecy coming to pass before us to miss the truth. The bible agree with history, archeology, and most of the truth of the world. In fact I made a thread of this.

Evidence of the bible
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Again to much evidences to prove that bible as a factual history book, with so many writers how can it be so correct without the hand of God.

*rolls eyes* Sure. Whatever you want to believe. Thanks for sharing your opinion.

And it all depends on who you talk to. There are PLENTY of scholars who say the exact opposite. You know, you can pay people--purported 'experts'--to say whatever you want them to say. Many are completely for sale. So it all comes down to listening to the small inner voice and living your life as you sense/'know' you should from your own internal authority. Nobody should need to be told how to do something so basic.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

It is interesting that you evidently seem able to dismiss the Bible, which fulfilled prophecy and archeology alone has been able to verify its truthfulness, and not once disproved any point of the Bible.

EXCEPT........ That almost NONE of the stories and accounts within the Bible are original, they've all been lifted from earlier, much older texts, and the events were attributed to a vast number of other individuals, not Jesus.

Tell me ONE Bible prophecy within the Bible that has come true, as you state, that you can point to and that can't be refuted.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Heaven and Hell are real. Jesus and the devil are real. See this true and scientific book that is online. It's about a little girl who had evil spirits in her that was delivered from them.
I have authenticated the authenticity of the book twice now.
Here's the title:
The devil and Karen Kingston
hbcdelivers.s439.sureserver.com...

Thanks,
TT

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
How do you know that girl didn't have any neurological/psychological problems?? What makes you so sure that heaven and hell, jesus exist?? From one girls account. Do a little bit of research on other religions. Buddhism, Hinduism, Folk religions even look at the athiest views. If she was from a christian family, right there it shows you why she had this "demon" People who have psychological problems, in modern times have been classified as, bi-polar-schitzo, ect.... They are just psychological conditions that most of the time arent even bad at at. But when your a christian (at least born again) you must have a devil inside you if you are alittle different. I disagree with alot of logic that the bible states. The whole christain god sounds very very evil. Giving people one chance to live out there lives, and according to there lives they are placed either in heaven and hell. It just dosen't sound logical, any human can tell you, that is very sadistic. Not bashing the christain religion, it just dosen't seem as logical then other religions.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
It's amazing that Christians are often looked upon as the weak and gullable, when you read some of the unsubstantiated garbage available on this site.

For example, take spirits. Now I don't deny that unexplained 'spirit' phenomena occur, but let's say that for the sake of argument the phenomena is 100% paranormal (i.e. not explainable by normal everyday means). How do you verify it's authenticity? You can't. Even if you are the 'medium' recieving the information, how do you know that the information is from the claimed information source? It's impossible.

The Bible has proven itself time and time again with fulfilled prophecy. Someone earlier in the thread asked for proof of this - try Jesus Christ himself. Over 300 different prophecies were given regarding his life in the Old Testament, and all of them fulfilled. Obviously, this will not satisfy the people who rather believe in a NWO or alien buffs, but there is no need to doubt the testimonies of anyone in the Bible. If you consider that 11 out of the twelve disciples (Mathias was added to replace Judas Iscariot) died in particularly painful circumstances BECAUSE they knew the truth, the argument carries little weight. If they martyred themselves because they knew they were lying, it wouldn't make sense unlike suicide bombers who only believe themselves to be right. The Bible as history is far more verifiable that Julius Ceasar or Alexander the Great - yet Satan has managed to blind the gullable to this fact.

It seems some people would rather willingly ignore the evidence before them, to carry on along the broad way to destruction, rather than repent and recieve all the blessings God is willing to freely give to those who turn to him.

The choice is clear.
On one side you have God, verified by the Bible and already proven beyond all natural means - which if you choose, the Holy Spirit will definately prove to you personaly to be the word of God.

On the other side, you have Satan, who really couldn't care what you believe in aslong as it isn't the saving power of Jesus Christ. Now you have a choice to make. Do you go with: atheism, islam, buddhism, sikhism, NWO, aliens, spiritworld, nature spirits, the one consciousness, or any other of thousands of unproven fantasies. None of which require the saving power of Jesus, but all lead directly to Hell - whether you believe it exists or not.

You could die in the next minute. Fact. Anyone can repent of their sins at anytime and turn to Jesus Christ and be saved. Don't leave it too long, thinking you have years infront of you.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join