It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In UN speech, Gaddafi suggests Israel behind JFK assassination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

In UN speech, Gaddafi suggests Israel behind JFK assassination

rawstory.com

Libyan leader Moammar Gaddafi called for a reopening of the investigations into the assassinations of John F. Kennedy and Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr., during his speech at the UN on Wednesday, and pointed the finger at Israel in Kennedy's death.

In a wide-ranging speech that took place just after President Obama's address to the UN, and which ran much longer than scheduled, Gaddafi asked why Jack Ruby, "an Israeli," killed Kennedy's assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald, and suggested Kennedy may have been killed because of his interest in "investigating" an Israeli nuclear program
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
If this report has already been posted I apologize , the search button is not working for me

I find this a bit surprising to hear Gaddafi make such remarks ??

In his speech he went on a bit of a rant , from wanting the UN head quarters moved from the USA , to complaining about the veto power that a select few countries hold in the UN , China, France, Russia, the UK and the US .

Anyway pretty interesting to see that Gaddafi has his own thoughts on the JFK assassination .

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Hmmm, I smell Derailing of something else..
Very cool that the Truth comes out, if that is what this is, but, let us NOT forget what is Going on NOW, that is importent, dont forget the Present.

new topics

join