It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Government's treatment of Qaddafi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I have to say, that after watching Qaddafi speak today, I am appalled at a) the deliberate snub, total dismissal, and lack of respect given by our president to a foreign leader, and b) fox news' immediate damage control!!

Even as he spoke, boxes came up to remind the American people that the cia considers Qaddafi to be "borderline crazy". I have to say after listening to his speech, that it was well thought out, well presented, and DID touch on various topics in the small time he had to speak.

I think that he showed NO signs of being crazy. I think he brought up numerous questions that we, as Americans, have wanted to know for years!! Such as who it was exactly that killed Kennedy. Even other countries want to know. I think they too know what we know. Our government did it.

Don't get me wrong...I am a true American, with no forgiveness of terrorists. However, I can't get behind the belief that someone is a terrorist, just because our government, having hidden agendas, say that someone is a terrorist. Qaddafi is aware that this world is really being run by a few individuals, and was not afraid to voice it.

Are we of atsnews just as 'borderline crazy' because of the knowledge we print in here? Or should we just simply 'shut up'? What do you think?

new topics

join